Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories

5 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Memories - Page 7 Empty Re: Memories

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:08 am

Rene:
I see he is asleep and chuckle "oh Fuguy." I put away all the stuff I bought, then I go to bed and cuddle Fugue until I am asleep myself.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 am

Ollen: I awaken late in the night on the beach with my head resting on Aryll's chest. I notice that she's asleep as well. I pick her up, noticing that my arms are sunburned. I ignore the pain and carry her back to the mansion to put her to bed. Then I go off my own way.

---

Fugue: In the morning, I awaken with a massive hangover. My head pounding, I open an eye. My vision clears and I see Rene next to me. I close my eye, again, thinking this as normal, then I remember our argument. I sit up, suddenly, causing my head to swim as I move away from him.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 am

Rene:
I wake up from the sudden movement. I kiss Fugue on the lips "good morning, my love"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 am

Fugue: I gently push her away. "Uh.. I was out of it last night. Whatever we did it was a mistake. I didn't mean to come here, it was just habit." I stand up and start to leave.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am

I hold him back "don't leave, Fugue. I know we had a little argument, but please don't leave me. I love you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

Fugue: "But you hate how I am. I love you, too, Rene. But I am who I am. If it doesn't please you, it doesn't please you. I can't change myself. I won't ask you to change yourself, don't ask me to change myself." I shake off Rene's arm and go to the guards' barracks to clean myself up.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:51 am

"no! wait, please. let me explain. I don't hate you. I love you just the way you are. with your job. I love that you take care of the security."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Fugue: "But you hate that I'm so cold when I do it."

Ollen: walking by, I see someone who looks very familiar. "Rene? Cousin Rene?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Rene:
"no.. yes... urm. if I were a physician, would you like to watch every surgery? I like that you have that job, I just don't want..." I turn to the door. "oh my, what did you do with your hair? it looks so fabulous!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Ollen: "Of course it does, darling." I go over and give Rene hugs and kisses. "Love, I haven't seen you since you were a baby. You probably don't remember me. I'm cousin Ollen. Ollen Flamen. How is uncle Tom?" before Rene can answer, I spy Fugue. "Oh.. he's a cutie, is he your boyfriend? You can tell me, it's just us girls."

Fugue: "Humph." I walk off to the barracks.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Rene:
I frown. "are you sure you know me? last time I checked, I was a boy, not a girl. and I would prefer if it stayed that way. When I saw you I thought at least you would understand that not every human in a dress is a girl. boys can also wear dresses, you know?" I cross my arms in front of my chest
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Ollen: "Of course, I know you, sweetie. I'd know those cheeks anywhere as well as the famous Flamen nose. Boy or girl, dresses or trousers, you're my baby cousin, Rene Flamen. Has Uncle Tom never told you about me?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 pm

I shake my head. "no, he never mentioned a cousin. I know he has a sister and sometimes she visited us, but she also never mentioned a son. You seem to know me, but I really never heard of you. what did you say your name is?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Ollen: I bow with a flourish. "Ollen Flamen, at your service. I took my mother's name when I struck out on my own." I click my tongue when I straighten up. "I'm not surprised Uncle Tom never mentioned me. He's so close-minded, probably thought I'd poison you with my ways of acceptance."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 pm

"Oh I can totally see what you mean. he kicked me out on my sixteenth birthday. I don't need your bad influence to disappoint him. I would prefer to not think about him any more. It's great to see a family member who doesn't hate me." I return the hug he gave me at the beginning.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Ollen: "Sweetie, we're family, of course I wouldn't hate you. I'm not Uncle Tom. Come come, let us girls chat. What have you been doing with your life, since leaving home?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm

(
1Uncle Tom noun \-ˈtäm\
: a black person who is eager to win the approval of white people and willing to cooperate with them

Full Definition of UNCLE TOM

:  a black who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)
:  a member of a low-status group who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority <the worst floor managers and supervisors by far are women … Some of them are regular Uncle Toms — Jane Fonda>
Thought I'd note a bit of a reveal and slight significance to the meaning of Ollen's Uncle Tom. Can we say extremely closeted?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 pm

"would you please stop calling me a girl?! I hate it. all the time everyone calls me a girl. I am a boy! a boy. and I already told you that."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Ollen: "I'm sorry honey. We'll just chat, you and me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Rene:
"yes. well, after I was kicked out, there was this guy who said he'd give me a roof if I slept with him. what choice did I have. but then he drove to the forest to do it with me there. once he figured out that I am a boy, he kicked me out of the car and drove away with my suitcase. and then I was lost in the forest with nothing. I walked around and then accidentally heard two people planning a murder. they caught me, enslaved me and raped me. I was there toy for several month, then they used me as a bribe to blackmail the rebels I was freed by the wonderful man you just saw and after a little war, things got back to normal."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Ollen:  "Sounds exciting and painful.  I'm glad you're alright now.  Poor baby."  I draw Rene close, hugging him and patting him on the back.  "There, there, you're all safe now."

---

In another part of Crossover, a strange man staggers into the area. The man is clearly intoxicated to the point where he can't stand up straight. He meanders his way slowly toward the mansion.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:25 pm

(what about the letters? several people received a letter, nobody replied yet)

Rene:
"yes. mostly thanks to my boyfriend. he is the head of the security and was the leader of the rebellions. I am so glad we have him." (I would find it nice if Fugue heard that)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 pm

(They'll respond, give them time.)

Ollen: "Sounds like you have a wonderful boyfriend. May I meet him, or are you not at the stage in your relationship where you're comfortable introducing him to your family, yet."

The staggering figure comes upon the mansion, entering it. He hears a familiar voice and approaches with menace in his soul.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 am

(okay)
(I don't know what to do with your figure.)

Rene: "yes, he is wonderful, except... I love him, with his job and all. it just scares me to see him while he is doing his job. he acts so cold and harsh. I know he has to be and I am glad he is, but I would like to avoid him while he works. and so he often thinks I don't like him."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 pm

(You'll know in a minute. He won't be around long. But I thought, that since Rene's cousin is in Crossover, why not have a cameo from Rene's dad.)

Ollen: "Did it ever occur to you that he has to act cold and harsh sometimes, so that the other guards will respect him and that bad people will be afraid of him? Does he love and accept you for who you are at all times?"

???: I reach and grab Rene by the hair, pulling him to his feet. "YOU!! I KNEW WHEN I FOUND MYSELF IN A STRANGE PLACE IT'D BE MY SHEMALE OFFSPRING THAT WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE!! IT ISN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER, YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME AS WELL!!"

Ollen: Seeing the intruder and Rene being yanked by the hair. "Uncle Tom, stop!" I try to pull Rene away from Uncle Tom.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum