Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bubba - Page 22 Empty Re: Bubba

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 3:52 am

Yubel:
"oh. Is that true? You should be ashamed of yourself, young man. Fugue, let me out of this cell, I think I have to have a word with my bastard."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 am

Fugue: "A word of congratulations? No Thanks." I jerk my head towards Bakura. "If you want it out, all you have to do is ask." I throw Leo into the corner of his cell. "Tch, you're not even worth it." I step out, close, and lock his door. "Stay there until you rot." I walk over to Yubel's cage, unlocking the demon's door, I open the door wide, stepping aside. "There, you've rescued her." I pat Kefi on the head. "Congrats, kid. At least one kid will be with his mother."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 4:27 am

Yubel:
I glare first at Leo, then at Fugue. "congratulating him? no thanks. not if what you just told me is true" I turn to Kefi and tousle his hair "hey"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 am

Fugue: "Videotape doesn't lie. I have a recording of him breaking into Callie's room and taking her."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 7:07 am

Yubel:
I slam my fist against the iron bars. "you! what were you thinking!"

Last edited by Kronus on Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 am

(Who said that?)

gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 7:31 am

(Yubel)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 7:52 am

(Couldn't tell. I wanted to be sure.)

Leo: "Like you care, traitor."

Fugue: I roll my eyes. "It was Callie, that I was looking for, when I came to your cottage, Yubel, not Bakura. Given past experiences, I didn't feel it necessary to reveal that information to you, in case you were in league with the kidnapper. Truce or no truce, my job, as security, is to make sure everyone at this mansion stays safe. I wanted to get the search underway, immediately, so I didn't get a chance to check the security footage until after I had returned with Callie and Yami's baby. The truth has been revealed. Callie is gone, her child is safe, and the one responsible for all this is being punished."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 9:02 am

Yubel:
"you call me a traitor you nasty kitty?" I turn to Fugue "you were an armed military force that invaded my home. you broke the truce"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 9:09 am

Fugue: "The terms of the truce were that I would not enter your home to arrest Bakura. I had no interest in Bakura or his family. I was simply looking for Callie or some trace of what happened to her."

Leo: "You betrayed my mother and me, leaving us to fend for ourselves all alone." I shoot a dirty look at Bakura. "Whoever you are, better beware father doesn't abandon you or your family like he did mother and me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 am

Yubel:
"the terms were that it's now our territory. we even asked you to leave but you wouldn't. and you shurt up, bastard"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

Fugue: "I'm not disputing the ownership of the property. What 'We?' Bakura didn't ask me to leave, you did. I wasn't threatening you or your family, I had a valid reason for being there. Perhaps you didn't want me there for a reason. Maybe the brat in the cage has got a point. Maybe you were working with the brat in the cage. Maybe you convinced him to kidnap Callie, so she'd run to you for help, so she'd finally trust you. Good job, Yubel. You and that bastard's actions killed Callie and caused her to leave this world and her child."

Leo: "Hmph!" I sit with my back to the arguing group.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 am

Yubel: "your reasons don't interest me. you were on my ground without my permission. I don't need a reason to send you away. you were in my home and I have all right to send you away when I feel like it, because you were intruding without permission. the truce is over. and if you ever again even dare thinking I had anything to do with that thing" I point at my bastard "other then creating it, then I promise your boyfriend will wish he's dead."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Fugue: "It's not just your home, Yubel. Bakura lives there, too. Doesn't he get a say as to who he allows on his property. He didn't have issue with my being there, why did you? I wouldn't expect you to admit it, so I'll ask your son." I turn to Leo in the cell. "Kid, did your father convince you to kidnap Callie for it?"

Leo: "I am Leo Briggs. My rank is Civilian. I do not have a serial number."

Fugue: Smirks a little. "I wonder where he gets that attitude from, his mother or his father. Bakura, how well do you trust your wife? Do you think the old battle ax had anything to do Leo taking Callie? You were away from her for quite awhile. She could have easily plotted with her son in your absence. Of Course, if she did, that's on her, not you. The truce would still stand. However, she would be required to receive the same punishment as her son, for conspiring with him against someone who was in our territory."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

(I should probably mention, that I'm on a random tangent with Fugue's taunting of Yubel. Fugue likes and respects Bakura. He's messing with Yubel, but will defer to Bakura's decision about her involvement in Callie's kidnapping. He does make a good point, however. From a player standpoint, we know Yubel had nothing to do with it. From the character's POV, Yubel and Leo BOTH know Yubel had nothing to do with it, but Bakura doesn't.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Yubel:
I grab Fugue's throat with my claw and press him against the bars of Leo's cell. "You! I did have a problem with you being in my home, that's all reason you need to leave. You. did not. have. permission. to be. there. You were an armed military force. it was an invasion. How dare you thinking I killed her? there are people I would kill, but she isn't one of them. your boyfriend however... yes, you deserve that."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Fugue: I stand tall un-phased by the 0ATK baring down on me. "Are you trying to tickle me? Why shouldn't I think that you killed Callie? She was the only one of us that beat you, outright. No matter how many times you attacked and hurt her, she picked herself up and came back to fight some more. She won, you lost, and you hated her for that. Still hated her, that's why you conspired with your son to get rid of Callie for good. He kidnapped Callie, you finished her off." I glance in the direction of Bakura and Kefi. "Guess we know who mommy's favorite is, don't we, you two? The furball in the cage. Admit it, Yubel, you hate the children you have with Bakura. They kept you from protecting your husband when we took back the mansion for Waltz."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Yubel:
"NO! No shut up! shut your fucking mouth. you are lying! I love all of them. but you wouldn't understand of cause. you killed your boyfriend! that's why you are lying. you are jealous!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Leo: "Bullshit."

Fugue: Growing even more smug. "Why so upset, Yubel? Are you mad because I am speaking the truth? I admit I killed Rene. I've apologized to him over it, he accepted, we've moved beyond that. I've made my peace with killing Rene. That still doesn't take away from the fact that you hate your own children, Yubel. Is the reason that you pitched such a fit over having Bakura released, was because you couldn't stand to be near them, anymore? Is that why you left Bakura and them to go on a killing spree and get yourself arrested, was so you wouldn't have to deal your kids anymore? What's two more, poor, sweet, innocent children without a mother in this world, after you conspired with your bastard to get rid of your worst enemy, Callie, leaving her child motherless."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Yubel:
"No!" my eye begin to water "I love my children. all of them except for th bastard. I had nothing to do with Callie's death. how can you care assuming that?" I turn to Bakura "please don't listen to him. it's not true. he tries to separate us. I love our children, I swear"
(I would like Yubel to be left alone by everyone^^)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Fugue: "Crocodile tears, nothing more. It is a demon, it is incapable of feeling love, towards anybody, including it's own children. All it knows is manipulation, control, and pain."

(Fugue's kind of like a dog with a bone, on this tangent. It's in character for him to be an ass. Want me to pull him back from this attack?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 pm

(no, I love this.)

Yubel:
"you don't know anything about me! you are lying"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat May 17, 2014 3:52 pm

(-silently watches, entertained cx-

So, do you think we should just be done with the beach scene? Gcar and I are a little bored of it...
If you agree, Kronus, to end it, we can say Umbreon and the creeper left, Aryll and Ollen stayed a little more and then left, and we can say Malladus and Jack failed.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 17, 2014 3:52 pm

(So am I, kind of.)

Fugue: I raise an eyebrow. "So you're saying you're not a demon?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master