Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Chat #2

5 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

OOC Chat #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: OOC Chat #2

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:17 pm

we can start the Easy bake oven and the Dazzlings repairing their crystals, scene now, and moving them on to crossover. When Yubel goes, I'm planning on having Berion go with her, as well as open a rift between Canterlot High and Crossover. Which should allow the Dazzlings to cross the dimensions. Yubel and Berion would be gone for good, the Dazzlings arrive with repaired crystals and make mischief. Ebil and Sam, could either one of you set off the scene with the Dazzlings and the Easy bake oven. I kind of got my hands full with Yubel and Berion, at the moment. Setting for the Dazzlings repairing their crystals is the Home Ec classroom in Canterlot High.

I'm also tempted to have the rift do something else... Give Crossover a Human!Callie to play with. So Yami can have his wife back. But Human!Callie would be a fresh character that looks and acts like Callie(but in Human form), and none of the tragedy that Yubel inflicted upon her. I'll have to work on her backstory some other time.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Alright, got it c: And when Berion's gone, that means Zelda will be free again. Poor girl, seeing as they were engaged.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:46 pm

I'd have to look a little more into adagio first just to stay safe. Then i may try to set everything off.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I was thinking about having Adagio know that that could be a quick way for them, and that she could have sonata/aria repair their gems along with hers.

And would they just go through the portal by curiosity? Because I was thinking that it could be that + they want to try and take a new chance in a world where they aren't known, and one that the others can't easily get to like before.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 pm

We'll find a boyfriend/husband for her... Maybe... I don't know, Sebastian or Abel from my character pool, or Fugue...

Fugue might be the best choice for Zelda. With their friction and sparks could provide a rocky dramatic type of relationship that could be fun to play with. He's in a romantic relationship with Rene, but now that Rene has reverted to my character... I'm going to break the two up. They'll still be friends, but won't be dating, anymore. Maybe Rene and Link would be a better match for a couple.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Going through the portal out of curiosity works. Adagio could sense power on the other side along with it's opening and location. She would lead the other two there by that reasoning, alone. yes, yes, repairing all the gems at once works too with the oven.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Yeah, they seem like an interesting thing o: We just gotta get all of the fighting done and have Zelda hear the news and such and then things can recover some for the mansion and such... Just that once everything's done with getting yubel and berion gone, and with rene and fugue broken up, we can get things started c:
Oh, and how old is rene?o:

Okay c: Where would the portal be?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Rene is 16, portal, if Ebil can maneuver things that way, will be the forest behind the mansion. She mentioned that she wanted Bakura to duel Yubel and have Bakura struggle with lingering feelings for the demon. They get down to the last play of the duel. Bakura's got the Trump card to win and defeat Yubel once and for all, but he doesn't want to play it against his wife, so he stalls the turn. Yubel is in a form where she must take a sacrifice each turn to remain active and she's on the duel field. To save Bakura from having to destroy her, Yubel sacrifices herself. This opens the dimensional rift, Berion (Either dead or alive, I haven't decided officially, yet) gets sucked into the rift, never to return, The town that was destroyed gets revived, CW gets revived, Human!Callie comes to Crossover, along with the Dazzlings. Right when the Dazzlings come to Crossover, the rift closes. All damage to the town and mansion is null, meaning all is fixed like nothing ever happened. The only pieces to pick up and put together are emotional ones, to deal with the loss of Yubel and Berion.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Okay, just wanted to know just in case cx Link is around 17/18 by now or something.
Alright. I hope things can get moving along quickly with that then cx I may start the whole thing with the easy bake oven around the end, just so things don't get lost.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 pm

I say start the easy bake oven thing ASAP, that way we can have the Dazzlings waiting en transit for the portal to open. It's a short scene with them in their current world, we can time skip through the duel with Bakura and Yubel, and then Boom Portal Open, Dazzlings and Human!Callie in crossover, Yubel and Berion gone.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Okay o3o

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:53 am

Well I meant Pinkie would join the band and play fifty instruments.

And leave it to me to reply to a PM without reading all the threads first. Oh well.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Been thinking about the crossover band.

I think

Zelda on harp
Link on Ocarina
Fugue on Death Metal Guitar
Callie singing
Fluttershy on Tamborine
and
Frederic Chopin on Piano

How's that work for everyone?
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:44 am

And Pinkie on everything else. Lol
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:42 am

Sure cx

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:46 pm

nah
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Since I told rainstar about the little planned thing with Alice...
With somewhat good to bad with Alice, I was thinking why not a possible bad to good?
Doesn't necessarily need to be a ship or whatever, but I was thinking about bringing in one of my "unstable" pokemon/human fusions. Would probably be the last one for human/pokemon fusions I'd bring into the main thread though. Rainstar may not remember, but in the pokemon adventure sidethread, I had Alice describe what an unstable one was. They were extremely hard to control, were fused with a very powerful legendary pokemon, and their behavior wasn't the nicest. The two I have to choose from are the two main sinnoh titans-- a dialga fusion and a palkia fusion. Thing is, I don't know who to choose! Dialga is able to warp/control time, and palkia is able to control/warp space, but for the human fusions, those powers are a little bit weaker for them. So, as I said, they are very difficult to control, and it will be very difficult to change them from their harsh nature over to a good/better nature. The dialga fusion is a boy, and the palkia fusion is a girl.

With this... which one would you both, rainstar and gcar, like to see in the main thread? And they have no human name either, that is one thing I never came up for them. That way maybe we could come up with a name, or the characters in the thread could even give them a name. When we decide who will be in the main thread, I will post a description of them on my character list at the very bottom. When choosing who you want to see, keep this in mind if you wish: What aspect of the world might you want to see altered or tampered with due to possible rage? Time or space?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 pm

purchased animal crossing new leaf again bc why not o/

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:14 am

Ok the three of us totally have to play it together

I gotta add you later if I can remember how.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Yeah ^^

But what do you think about what I said?o:

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 pm

I dunno. I mean either could work. Though if we take into consideration the male to female ratio for shippings at the moment, idk

I only brought Ten back to close the portal

Which made me just think of something Pastmaster vs the Doctor. It would be an awesome ship too if Pasty weren't technically a zombie. Timeshipping

What my mind comes up with at midnight when I'm half awake, I tell you.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:56 am

Well... I think it would mean I'd have to go with the girl then? It'd be pretty nice to play her c: Maybe i could get a rough sketch of her done, maybe...

but wow cx

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am

And I remember how to add people in new leaf. You just have to come to my town I think. Or me to yours. Then I just add you as a best friend.

It goes off the 3Ds friend list. So I'd have to open my gate to all my friends so you can see my town.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:08 am

Distracted and stuff by IRL stuff, sowwy.
Sounds fun to me, Sammy-chan.
How about Dialga/Palkia screw up time, so the doctor can do some timey wimey stuff to fix it, whenever it goes wonky.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Dialga is the one to ask when tampering with time is wanted cx I can temporarily bring him in if you want, or I can make him permanent along with the palkia one. however... they should never meet, the palkia and dialga ones. if so, they'll get into this huge fight that has the potential to completely destroy the current area that they're fighting in, and completely destroy mostly as in having parts disintegrate throughout the battle due to all the radical changes in space time in the selected area. Just... for it to make more sense, the movie called The Rise of Darkrai should be able to help!c: And pretty much the only way to resolve their fight and to have them pretty much calm down enough to just part ways is to play a special song known as oracion.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next