Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 11 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Zelda: -she nods- Okay. Good luck with your part of the area, Abel. -with that, she glances around and goes off in her own direction to look-

(Who should find the portal? Oh, and should there be any... complications? Like an enemy or something? Or do we not want that coupled with the thing when they go through the portal and then come across Impa?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 11 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Abel: "You too, with yours." I start searching.

(Since it's Hyrule and Zelda's portal, she should be the one to find it, me thinks. If you want there to be a complication an enemy or Link, feel free to add it.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 pm

(Eh, I don't think I'll add in any complications until they get through the portal. That's when the think with Impa will happen.)

Zelda: -after a little bit, she finally finds it! the portal that put her here in the first place!- Abel! I found it!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Abel: I stand up straight while I was hunting under a bush. Brambles scrape my cloak. "Coming!" I rush over to Zelda, trying to brush off the debris covering me. I almost get everything, save for a single twig and leaf sticking out the back of my head. I peer into the portal. "It's your world, do you wish to go first, or should I?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Zelda: -she notices the little twig and leaf and silently chuckles to herself. she removes it and tosses it onto the ground, then she proceeds to answer him- Well... I guess I'll go first. I'm sure it'll be okay for you to come on in after I do, so once I'm through, you can come on through. -with that said, she enters the portal to her world-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Abel: I smile and blush when she pulls the twig and leaf from my hair. "Thanks." I nod. A few minutes after she goes, I follow, sure she's made it to the other side. Once I've joined her, my jaw drops at the emerald plushness of the rolling hills and countryside all around.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Zelda: -when he finally comes through, she looks back at him with a happy smile- Welcome to Hyrule, Abel. -she looks back at the land before them again- It feels nice to be back home again...~

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Abel: I look straight at Zelda. "Beautiful. But not nearly as Beautiful as her Ruler."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Zelda: -she looks back at him as he speaks, and when he says that, she blushes- Thank you...

-in the distance, there seems to be a figure sitting upon a horse, whose color can just barely be made out to be white. soon it starts approaching at a galloping speed-

Zelda: -when she hears the faint sound of the horse, she turns her head in the direction she hears it come from. soon the figure is close enough for her to recognize it. that horse, and that person... It's Impa!- Impa! -she waves happily in her direction-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Abel: I stand up straight and prepare to greet Impa with a polite smile.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Impa: -when she finally gets up to them, she stops the horse- Zelda! We've been worried to death about your absence! -she quickly gets off her horse- I've heard a report of a strange occurrence over here and came to check it out, and you're back! Everyone will be overjoyed to hear of your safe return! -however, when she stops and sees some stranger behind Zelda, her look turns harsh as she quickly gets Zelda behind her, soon drawing a dagger she always has on hand on Abel- Who are you?! -she knew a lot of trustworthy people in hyrule, and he wasn't one of them! of course she wants to know where Zelda was, but she prioritizes her safety above all first-

Zelda: -at this, she's pretty surprised!- Impa!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Abel: I put my hands up. "Easy. The princess was lost for awhile, but I brought her back. I don't mean any harm." I give a shaky bow. "I'm a traveling priest from the Vatican. My name is Abel Nightroad." I straighten up, smiling and chuckling nervously. "P-pleased to meet you... Uh.. ma'am?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Impa: The Vatican? -her eyes narrow- I've never heard of it.

Zelda: -she frowns- Impa, please... go easy on him... he's telling the truth! He helped me get back here, just... he's a good man, impa. You can trust him.

Impa: You may have known him for longer than I have and can trust him, but I can't trust him just yet. -she relaxes her stance, but keeps the dagger out- Prove yourself.

Zelda: Impa, please...

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Abel: I look around frantic. "I'm n-not sure how I can prove myself. Maybe if you suggest something."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Zelda: -before impa reaponds, she speaks up again- Impa, just give him a chance, please! He truly is good, just... at least make it easier on him! Like. .. just let him earn your trust over time, okay? Please?

Impa: -after a little thought, she finally puts up the dagger, bit the harsh look remains- I'll do that for you, Princess. If he shows any bad signs though, it won't be nice.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Abel: "Still nice to meet you, Miss Impa." I smile at Zelda. "Where to, next? To your castle?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Impa: -she nods in return-

Zelda: I guess so! Once there, we'll have messagers get word out of my return.

Impa: I'm also sure that a celebratory feast is in order too. -she gives zelda a slight smile-

Zelda: -she smiles- Nice! We can invite everyone like darunia, princess ruto, the links... it'll be wonderful!

Impa: I'm sure it will be. -she pauses- The horse can only carry two, so I say that the man who came with you should walk.

Zelda: -small sigh-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Abel: I shoulder the bags of supplies Zelda and I brought with us. "I don't mind walking." I smile into the breeze and sun. "Seems a nice day for it, anyway."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Zelda: Well... okay. Just... try not to get lost, okay? The castle should be southeast of here, or you can see what direction impa and i go. If you get lost, head to around tge middle of this large field if you can. That is where Link's house is. He's a friend.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Abel: "I'll try not to get lost. I'll follow the direction of the horse as best I can." I pause. "Link's house. If something does happen, I'll go there."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Zelda: Okay, good. -she gets on the horse with impa- I'll see you in a bit then, Abel. -with that, they head off-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Abel: Right when the horse takes off, I drop the first aid kit. I bend over to pick it up and by the time I've gotten myself situated, again, the horse is gone and I don't know which way to head. "Well, this is a fine mess. Middle of a field... Link's house." I start walking, struggling to keep hold of all my packages.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 pm

(Where exactly were we in the link and dark link ship?)

Link: -we can say he's making lunch now-

Zelda: -and she's worrying a little about abel-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:26 pm

(They can be anywhere we want. Roommates, Dating, married. New thread, new possibilities.)

Abel: I'm coming up to a nice little cottage, struggling with my things. I drop the first aid kit for about the hundreth time. "Ugh!" I bend to pick it up, in full view of the kitchen window, where Link is making lunch.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 pm

(Well... how about we start fresh with them being roommates? They can fall for each other again~ Do they both have a horse and their fairy? Forgot dark's horse's name, same for the fairy.)

Link: -when he sees some man struggling outside his window, he frowns a little in concern. Since he was just making sandwiches, he stops making the food. He goes over to the front door, stops, and calls ou to dark link, wherever he might be in the house- I'm going on out! There's this one man outside that looks like he's having a rough time with something, so I'm going to help! -with that, he goes out to where abel is- Hello?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum