Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 14 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 pm

DL: I hop off my horse, taking my share of packages.

Abel: I stand up and take some items, then wait to be led into the city. "If it's okay, I'll stick with you guys when we head in, I don't want to get lost, again."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 14 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Li nk: Fine by me! -and they start off through town to the castle-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Abel: I follow Link and DL through the town marveling at all the sights. "When Zelda told me she was a princess, I had no idea her kingdom was like THIS! Wow!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Link: Yeah. Impressive, huh? -after walking through town and down a path, they finally come to the castle gate, and then the guards open it for them-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Abel: I can't help but feel a little intimidated. "Uh..."

DL: "Relax, Abel. You're a hero. Maybe not a hero of the Winds like Link, but a hero in your own right. You brought our Zelda back to us."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Abel: I can't help but feel a little intimidated. "Uh..."

DL: "Relax, Abel. You're a hero. Maybe not a hero of the Winds like Link, but a hero in your own right. You brought our Zelda back to us."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Link: Yeah, you helped lead her back here. Everyone's going to celebrate that!

(Winds is wind waker, time is ocarina of time cx wind waker has no hyrule.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:31 pm

(Time/Wind same difference. You know what I mean.)

Abel: "Still, I'm just a humble priest!"

DL: I push open the heavy door to the throne room. "Link, Abel Nightroad, and Dark Link to see Princess Zelda." I tell a guard.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Link: Okay, but try to enjoy this a little, okay?

Guard: -he nods and leads them to the grand dining area, where everyone had gathered to talk. Zelda, Impa, Saria, Ruto, Darunia and more are there, talking to zelda joyfully-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Abel: I nod. "I'll try. I just hope I don't embarrass her."

DL: I follow the others, keeping my head lowered in shame. If I can, I try to skulk in the shadows. I know I'm not a welcome sight in this place. Link accepts me, but the others... I was a tool of Gannon. I can't escape what I am any more than they can escape what they are.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Link: I'm sure you won't. -when they're noticed, the others call for them to go on over. He notices that DL went off, so he speaks- Go on to them, abel. I gotta find dark link.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Abel: I smile when I see Zelda, but that smile leaves when Link leaves. "What?!" I panic, slowly approaching.

DL: I'm lurking in a corner.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Zelda: -when she sees Abel, she smiles happily and comes on over- Thank Hylia you got here in time! I thought you'd miss the celebration plan! Tonight there's gonna be a private feast, and tomorrow we are going to have a celebratory festival! It's going to be so fun!

Link: -he comes over to dl- Are you okay, ,,?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 pm

DL: I look down and away from Link. "I'm fine. Go have fun with your friends."

Abel: "I got a little lost and stopped by Link's house to have lunch. He and Dark Link brought me on their horses." I look around the room, nervously, seeing Link and DL in the corner. "Excuse me, Princess." I go over to DL, putting my hands on his shoulders and steering him to the conversation. "You can at least say hello."

DL: "B-but, I-I, ah..." I flounder and try to get out of Abel's gasp. I'm brought before Princess Zelda. I stare at the floor, mumble a greeting, praying to be released so I can return to my safe corner.

(Social Awkwardness works for DL.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:20 am

Zelda: Oh, I see. That's good to here! Well, that thry helped you get here and all. -she chuckles-

Link: It's okay dark link... you've changed, the one who made and commanded you is gone.

Zelda: -when he's brought over, she smiles a little- Hello.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:01 pm

DL: Squirms my way out of Abel's grasp and retreats back to my corner, whining.

Abel: I watch DL's actions with dismay. "I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? He seemed fine, before we entered the room."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Link: -he frowns- It's because he's a creation of the evil man Ganon... He thinks everyone would hate him for who he is...

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Abel: "He can't help how he was created. Children don't have the choice over who their parents are. They only have the choice of their own actions." I pause, looking around the room. "Do you all hate him?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Link: Yeah. As for me, I don't.

Zelda: Well... Neither do I.

Darunia: Hate him? Although he's created by Ganon, he seems to have turned up well! -he smiles widely- In a way, he's nearly kin to Link, and he's my sworn brother. Anybody that's his friend is a friend of mine!

-and some of the others go on about that they don't really hate him and didn't really know him, but they'd accept him-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Abel: I nod. "Okay." I go over to DL, once more. "You need to hear something, come on."

DL: I shake my head. "Really, it's okay. I don't mind hanging out here. You and Link go... go have fun at the celebration."

Abel: "Not without you, come on." I grab DL's hand, firmly, dragging him back to the group. I look at the others. "Tell Dark Link what you all just told me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:52 pm

-and so they all tell him-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:00 pm

DL: I shuffle my feet. "okay." I whisper, still feeling nervous and blushing.

Abel: I pull DL over to the table and put him in the seat next to Zelda. "Here, you have this place. I'll sit here." I take the spot next to DL.

( Z DL A seating arrangement, so far. And if Impa's watching Abel, this act of kindness with DL... IDK how she'd feel about it, that's up to you.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Link: -he smiles some- Come on Dark Link, no need to be nervous.

Impa: -she watches this all go on carefully, and hm... he could be slightly trustworthy...-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:17 pm

DL: Trapped and totally uncomfortable. I don't know what to do with myself, so I sit quiet, staring at the floor.

Abel: I pat DL on the back. "You'll be fine. Don't worry." I smile, rubbing my hands together anxiously. "Is this a Banquet? I'm starved."

(Abel, you just had a big lunch only a few hours ago.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Link: Dark Link... -frowns slightly- If it makes you feel a little better, when we get back home, we could play some kinda game or have some ice cream.

Zelda: -she nods and chuckles- Yes, it is.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum