Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 38 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:43 pm

(( Alright o: Sounds good to me!^^
When will you think of a possible intro for her?c: ))

Hambergite found that a bit odd. Infinite amounts, controlled by creators...? It was confusing to think about, but all she knew was that she still wouldn't want to see anyone else die. She just doesn't like the sight. Then she looks for a change of topic.

"Well, alright... But for the other rooms, what else is there around here?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

(Yeah Waltz kinda broke the non-existant 4th wall again)

"Let me see, there's the dining room and kitchen. Either of you want a snack?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:55 am

Hambergite shakes her head, not really wanting a snack.

"No thanks, I don't want a snack. I don't really need food at all."

Being a gem had its perks, and sometimes that perk was not needing to eat to survive.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:30 am

(Oh yeah I was in a hurry with my last post and forgot about answering your question. Basically I know how I want her to end up in Crossover (she lives in the forest, goes for a walk and ends up in the forest in Crossover) but I've got a bit of writer's block in regards to the beginning of her intro. I do have one question. Do you want her to run into RT?)

"I think I might just have an apple." Narukame replied.

"I'll have one of the servants bring us a couple apples then. No need to go all that way." Waltz said. He flagged down one of the servants and sent her to fetch two apples. She curtsied and left, returning a few minutes later with the apples.

Narukame looked at Hamburgite. "Have you ever eaten something just because?" He asked.

(Idk, is Hamburgite anything like Pearl in thinking food is disgusting? RT certainly seems that way. Speaking of Pearl tho, the Empire City episode gave me feels)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 am

(( Sure o: I wouldn't mind her running into RT! Should I have RT head outside, or just something else?

RT is that way, yes, but Ham... Not so much. She's fine with it on special occasions, and, if anything, she's a bit more inclined to drink drinks first before ever eating. So she's kinda fine with it.
That episode gave me a TON of feels, as well as Monster Reunion ; -; Tonight will be a storm as well, and apparently at SDCC... There was a possibly teased YD song. ))

Hambergite watches at Waltz gets one of the servants to come and bring apples, but when she's questioned by Narukame after that, she shrugs lightly.

"I mostly eat on occasion. If anything, I prefer to drink drinks over eating something. It really depends on how I feel in the moment, knowing that food and water isn't essential to my, or other gems', survival."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 pm

(I'll probably intro Topaz Sunday after I get home from work. It'll give me some time to think of how to start it)

"Ah, I see." Narukame replied.

"Miss, would you like something to drink?" The servant asked.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 pm

(( Okay ^^ Just say how RT should meet her and she will
I can only imagine some of the trouble that'll happen between them ))

Hambergite took a moment to think about if she'd like a drink or not, but she finally decides that it wouldn't be so bad. It might help her calm down a bit, especially if it's tea.

"Yes, please. I would like some tea. Any kind."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 am

"Right away, miss." The servant left and returned a little while later with a cup of camomile tea.

---

(Scratch that. I have something in my head)

Forming in an abandoned part of an Earth Kindergarten and left to her own devices had its perks. It meant Topaz wasn't immediately influenced by either side in the war and could have some time to decide on her own. Ultimately, after observing battles and weighing the risks she decided to remain neutral.

No one knew she existed during the time she was deciding but after she had made her decision, she was discovered by some rebel gems. She turned them down and they left her alone. However when Homeworld gems discovered her, they wouldn't take no for an answer and attacked, forcing her to flee into the forest. She found a clearing and set up an area to hang out in. Nothing too fancy. And though she didn't need to sleep she set up a hammock to relax in when she had nothing else to do. Staying in the forest got her more in tune with nature and she discovered her ability to manipulate the wind.

Today she decided to go for a walk. After walking a bit she realized something was off. Everything around her seemed unfamiliar. She doubled back and got even more lost. She concluded this wasn't the forest she lives in when she came across the remains of a destroyed building and ran out of the forest in a blind panic.

(If you want her to literally run into RT...)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:10 am

Hambergite thanked the servant as she returned with the tea, taking a moment to blow on it briefly before taking a sip. She was able to tell that it was chamomile tea, once certainly known to relax people. Sometimes enough to relax humans into the mood of sleep! For her, it certainly helped to calm her nerves some.

"The tea certainly helped."

---
(( Okay o: ))

Thankfully for Rubellite, the room she found for herself did indeed have a form of map for her. Maybe incomplete with some unlabeled areas, which were likely being planned construction, but at least it showed her the important stuff and the exit... the only real important stuff being how to get back to the main room and to the training room for now. She figured that she might visit the training room soon, but likely on the way back from taking a trip outside. She might not hurt any of the humans, but she might just give them a scare to get some form of humor out of it. That, and while the map showed the mansion layout, it didn't show the town layout. The only layout she knew exactly in this moment was her own room's, which was the basic human stuff in a more red and yellow-looking way.

Using the map, RT managed to make it out of the mansion just fine, along with taking a stop by the training room before. It was decent, to say the least. Once she made it outside, she put the map away in her gem and proceeded to head towards town. After looking over it and scaring some of the humans, which she got a laugh out of, she decided to explore a little more outside to see if there was more than just that town and mansion. She had her hopes, but they mostly weren't high. As she saw the forest up ahead in her journey, she figured that she might as well turn around, and when she does, she's suddenly ran into again, falling back once more from the impact. To that, she scowls.

"What is with people around here and not looking where they're going?! This is the second time today!"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:35 am

"You're welcome, miss." The servant looked at Waltz. "Anything else you need, Lord Waltz?"

"No. Go on back to your duties." Waltz replied. The servant curtsied and left. "So perhaps I could show you the throne room next?" Waltz asked.

---

Topaz was knocked backwards from the impact with RT and landed on her rear. "Well if you were running out of a forest in a blind panic because you suddenly didn't recognize your surroundings, I doubt looking where you were going would be the first thing on your mind!" She retorted. She stood up and looked around. "Alright, this is definitely not Earth. I know the area outside the forest where I live and I don't recognize this place in the slightest."

Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 am

Hambergite though that getting a chance to see the throne room might be nice. Possible fancy decorations and such... It'd be a unique thing to see, since she hasn't had the chance to look at carefully preserved throne rooms for the public to see back on her Earth. Most of the time she was busy.

"Yes, I'd like to see that. I never had the chance to see a real one before, given that I was so busy. Back on Earth, there were only so few carefully preserved throne rooms open for public eyes to see. From pictures of them I saw at least, they were really grand."

---

"Yeah? Whatever!"

Then RT finally gets up and brushes some dirt off of herself, then looks at the one before her.

"Well, welcome to crossover-- one big hell hole where who knows who will show up."

Then, after a moment, she narrows her eyes. Pink skin tone was certainly not normal. She looked her over a bit more, then she finally spots something on her right shoulder... a gem! She has no signifying marks that she's a rebel, but at least she knows she's from Earth, which makes her scowl some.

"Looks like another gem just had to show up too. You a rebel or something? Figured you might be if you came from Earth. You'd be the second rebel here, and I won't take kindly to being ganged up on."

Now she was on the defensive, just in case. If she needed to fight, she was ready to go. The last thing she wanted was to be poofed by two rebels ganging up on her and taking her out.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 pm

"Well then follow me. I'll be happy to show you." Waltz started walking towards the throne room.

---
Topaz frowned when she saw the other gem was loyal to Homeworld.

"I was created on Earth but I'm no rebel. But at least they left me alone after I turned them down. You Homeworld gems wouldn't take no for an answer!" She crossed her arms. "But my answer will always be no. I'm not choosing sides. I weighed the risks both sides were taking and neither side seemed worth taking those risks so I remained neutral."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Hambergite nodded then proceeded to follow behind Waltz, wondering what the throne room might look like.

---

Scowling, Rubellite crosses her arms.

"We don't take no for an answer because we pretty much see all gems that don't work for us as enemies, or rather just useless gems that should be disposed of. Apparently you had your chance and turned it down." Then she huffs. "Well, at least being here, you're lucky, and I hate it. Homeworld likely can't reach this planet, and aside from you and me, there's one other gem that's a rebel that has me under some sorta pact. If I start acting out, I'm sure her and some others, possibly including you, will all gang up on me. That, and if I wanna kill or shatter you, it wouldn't work anyways. Stupid place apparently has some force that revives dead things."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:19 am

On the way to the throne room, Waltz spotted a pair of double doors that he hadn't noticed before. "Huh..." He headed towards them. "Hope you don't mind a detour."

(Narukame is on autopilot right now so he's still with them but not really saying anything unless there's an opportunity)

---

(I thought of something to add to Topaz's backstory. So the other name I thought of for her, Onyx, I thought what if Onyx was another gem formed in the same place and they were best friends. Onyx decided to join the rebels but Topaz hadn't decided yet. Then in one of the battles she witnessed, Onyx was a part of. Neither side won and every gem involved was shattered beyond repair (that can happen, right?). That battle was pretty much the deciding factor for Topaz. She kept Onyx's shards inside a bubble in her gem to preserve her memory. I won't add that to her intro but when I add her to my character list I will have it there)

Topaz looked away, putting a hand over her gem. "There was a lot more to my decision than that..." She shook her head. "I won't attack you unless you attack me first."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:39 am

(( Okay c: I don't mind. ))

When Waltz catches sudden attention of some double doors, Hambergite wonders exactly why he reacted as such. Was it in realization of a neater place to visit first, or was it something in the mansion even he didn't know about? If it was the second, it'd be a bit surprising.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a detour."

---

(( That sounds like a really nice backstory o: Those sorts of battles can happen if they're likely the major ones, but at least some gems have to make it out alive. As for the beyond repair fight, likely only if ALL the shards of any specific gem can't be recovered.
Would you ever bring in Onyx, possibly, if her gem can be repaired? Of course all of the shards would have to be there. Ham's healing ability could help? ))

Rubellite raised an eyebrow when the other gem looked away and put a hand over her gem. She decided not to question it, since that all was in the past. She had no clue why, but it was her fault for not choosing a side that would serve her better.

"Good. Anyways... Who are you? I'm Rubellite Tourmaline."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:42 am

Waltz opened the doors which revealed a ballroom. "Oh my! This is unexpected!" He was delighted in the discovery. "I could hold a ball! Yes, that is what a ballroom is for is it not?"

"I've never attended a ball, actually." Narukame spoke up.

(I was thinking either that or Homeworld wins and the rebel gems involved in that fight are wiped out. Either way, Onyx is lost. I think Topaz not being able to recover all of Onyx's shards after the fact would help her argument about the loss of friends and allies not being worth the fight but the feels from a reunion makes it hard to decide.

To clarify, Onyx leaves one night to join the rebellion, leaving behind a letter for Topaz telling of her decision. Topaz has the letter in her gem too)

Topaz blinked. "Er...I go by Topaz. Um...you said there's a rebel gem here?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:06 pm

By his reaction, the ballroom must be new to Waltz. Hambergite found it a bit odd, wondering why Waltz didn't know everything going about the place if he was the ruler of the mansion. Maybe it was just too big or her was too busy to notice the ballroom? That could be so. Still, she smiles at that.

"Yes, a ballroom is for balls and various other activities. Surprisingly enough, I haven't been to one either."

---

(( Ah, alright. Whatever you want we can go with! No reunion or yes to a reunion-- whatever you want. Just know if yes, Topaz would need to have all of Onyx's shards.
And nice! ))

Rubellite nodded when told her name, but at her question there, she sighed.

"Yeah, some rebel gem is here. Her name's Hambergite. From what I know, those gems are healer gems."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:56 pm

"I think I shall hold a ball. Ah but when would be the perfect time? That's the question. Though I will need to plan it later. Right now I will show you the throne room."

---

(I kinda think Onyx shouldn't be brought back. It would make Topaz's decision more meaningful. So Topaz would have recovered just some of the shards, maybe not being able to collect them all because she was in a hurry and didn't want to be spotted.

If ever anyone says that losses in war are "just casualties" or anything like that, she'll snap)

"Healing gems..." Topaz tightened her grip on her arm. "If only I..." She muttered. She shook her head and changed the subject. "Can you tell me more about this place? You said it had some sort of magic that could revive the dead. Is the effect immediate?" She thought a moment. "Gems wouldn't need it with a healing gem here though."

(I kinda want to revive the Neko!Bakura/Ghirahim thread if you're interested. I'm trying to come up with something)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

(( Okay c:
But o h
If anything, I know RT might say that. Unless she lost some pretty nice friends in battle as well.

Hm... Also tempted to add another one of my characters. Another gem, able to specifically communicate with spirits, poofed gems, or shattered gems. Shattered gems are a bit more difficult though, since each shard would be a fraction of the gem, and therefore a possible fraction of that gem's personality/self. She's Hemimorphite, a neutral gem as well. ))

"I should be fine with any time. When one ball is planned, I'll look forward to it."

With that, Hambergite nods, knowing it might take a bit of time for a ball to be planned. Specific decorations for a theme, if applied, needed to be set. That, and proper entertainment and such needed to be arranged. Food as well, which she might indulge a little in. The only issue was, well... if she'd be dancing alone. Hopefully it wouldn't be with RT, given that there was a chance for fusion and that she likely wouldn't want that.

---

(( As for that thread... I'm not really feeling for it. I just kinda fell out of touch with LoZ. ))

RT looked at her suspiciously as Topaz tightened the grip on her own gem. What was up with her? If she continued this behavior, she'd likely have to ask her about it. Though, when told to describe the place, she might as well respond to that.

"This place is some different world called crossover. Lotta people from different worlds or universes are here, a town is not too far away and a short distance from it is a mansion where everyone pretty much lives. It's run by some young kid, teen, or something called Count Waltz."

Though, to the revival magic, she shrugs slightly.

"Think it takes a day for them to revive, and I think it'd only apply to deaths that happen in this world. Not outside of it. As for that, you're right about that. A healing gem like her helped me regenerate a bit faster, and I'm pretty sure she can heal a cracked or shattered gem too. Just gotta have everything there for it to be done."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:25 am

(Oh cool! If she can successfully communicate with Onyx, that would make Topaz happy

The ball's gonna have to wait til Gcar is semi-active again. But the Squid Sisters could provide entertainment)

So they headed back towards the throne room. Waltz opened the doors. "So this is where I am when I'm not in the library."

---

"Oh. So nothing really interesting goes on here?" Topaz put her hand down but didn't lower her guard. "I saw the remains of a destroyed building in the forest. It didn't look like it had been destroyed all that recently though."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:11 pm

(( Yeah c:

But hhhh
When would that happen? I have no clue since I'm not in contact with them and don't know if you are or not. If none of us can contact Gcar, then there's no telling when they'll be active again, since I'm pretty sure their last visit to this site was back in 2015. ))

When Waltz opened the doors to his throne room, Hambergite looked about in in some mild awe. It was just as elegant as the ones she's seen in pictures on Earth. It was really magnificent.

"Wow... It's really amazing, Count Waltz..."

---

RT shrugged.

"I have no clue if nothing interesting or not goes on here. Depends on what you yourself define as interesting. I got poofed recently after I got here because of some kinda shadow monster things, so I guess you can call that interesting. Not sure if they're around much, or if they were just around because this one guy was out with us. As for that house, got no clue what might've happened to it. If it's that important for you to know, you might as well ask one of the people that was in this world for a while."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

(Gcar's busy with work and life but she's off work tomorrow and she's gonna call me She's a co-founder of this site but there is that pesky inactivity rule. Though since there aren't all that many active members it's not too much of an issue

There could be two separate dances though)

"It's not much. I tried to make it look like my throne room in Forte Castle but it's not really the same. Hm next I can show you the infirmary. Don't think the doc is in right now though."

---

"I'm just curious about it that's all..." Topaz looked around. "I just...something big must have happened in this world at some point." She pointed to the trees on the outer edge of the forest. "See the damage? And there are patches of dead grass)

(Actually now I want her powers to be earth-elemental cuz she notices little details like that. I like wind tho, idk)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

(( Ah, alright.
And that sounds nice! ))

Hambergite simply shrugge at that, but then she got a bit curious.

"If you say this isn't much, does this mean your throne room back in your own place carries much more to it? As for the infirmary, I wouldn't mind visiting it, even if the doctor isn't in. My key ability is being able to heal, so I can tell that I'll be of great help there and out of it from time to time."

---

(( Hm, tough. Depends on what you mean by earth powers. ))

Rubellite looked in the direction Topaz pointed, wondering what she might be trying to get to. The trees seemed pretty damaged, there were pretty large patches of dead grass... She narrowed her eyes some.

"I guess you might be right about that... Not sure how long ago it must've happened, though. Thing is, whatever might've done that, I wonder if it's still around..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:22 pm

(Lol I was editing as you were posting)

"The feel of home. Yeah sounds sappy doesn't it? It's just not the same though." Waltz replied.

"I know what you mean. Inaba became like a second home to me and when I went back to the city, I missed my friends and my uncle and cousin." Narukame said.

----

(Idk some connection with nature I guess. Like she notices little things no one else would notice unless they looked. She's not gonna go around all like "save the trees!" Or anything though)

Topaz shrugged. "Like you said, someone might know. But if they'd be willing to tell us, that's another story. Might be something they don't like talking about...or remembering..." Topaz had noticed RT's suspicious looks earlier and hoped the other gem picked up on her hint
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:44 pm

(( Rip ))

Hambergite frowned slightly and shrugged.

"I can't exactly relate. Sure, I may call the town I live in home, but I never really had a real home... In a feeling sort of sense, not a physical sense."

---

(( Ah, alright.
If it's a small/minor thing, then it can be in conjunction with her bigger wind power, where she has both those powers. ))

RT raised an eyebrow as Topaz said that, getting what she was saying. However, she didn't exactly like that she was turning around what she said earlier about going and asking someone what had happened.

"Let's just go back to the mansion. Might be able to find the rebel still with that Count Waltz kid. Since he's the ruler, he ought to know something."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum