The World Has Gone Insane!

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:23 pm

(( Maybe? They'd have to pierce/hurt each others' physical forms in a bad enough way for both of them at the same time though. As for that though, that sounds nice! What should it happen?o: ))

RT nodded, finding it a bit neat that Obsidian actually heard of her before. Some point, though, she was bound to meet her. When proposed the chance to spar though, she dons a determined smile. "I'd be up for a quick sparring before looking around!"

---

Hambergite chuckled and nodded, finding Topaz's little giggle... sort of cute. "Yeah. Would probably want to shift into a better outfit for swimming, though."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:31 am

(Not sure how or when yet. Also I decided that Sidi is farsighted. She takes off her glasses and relies solely on her enhanced hearing whenever she intends to go all out)

Obsidian summoned her sabre. "I won't go too easy on you, but I'll refrain from going all out. You'll know I intend to do that when I take off my glasses."

---

"Yeah." Topaz shape shifted her arms into floaties waited to see what Hambergite would do. She had never really attempted to swim before.

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:16 am

(( Oh o:
But hm... Ways for an accidental fusion... Yeah it can really depend on when we'd want it to happen in their relationship, whether it be close from now or a bit farther from now. ))

Rubellite strengthens her grip on her still-summoned sword that's in hand, ready to go at it. "Good, I like a nice challenge. I may or may not see you go all out today, but at least I'll still get to spar with you! Now to see if I can actually take on some of the best-- a diamond's guard.Ready when you are!"

---

(( Pfff cx ))

Hambergite takes a moment to think before phasing her clothing into that of a basic one-piece yellow swimsuit. No need to impress at the moment, but maybe at a later time. "This is just a basic one-piece swimsuit. You can phase on a two piece if you'd like, though."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:48 am

(What if they're out jogging and one of them trips and the other trips over the one that tripped first? Kinda similar to how RT and Narukame met but this time it results in an accidental fusion)

"Well, I normally only go all out when I have to defend my diamond or my allies." Obsidian replied, not mentioning that she'd poofed her subordinates one time when she was irritated with them. She swung her sabre at RT.

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:15 am

(( Sure o: Like they both probably reach out for each other in the moment and then w h o o p s they fuse ))

RT nodded in understanding, not knowing that one other little part about her. Then, things finally started. When Obsidian swung her sabre, she made sure to dodge it. After, she tries to swing her own sword at Obsidian's legs.

(( Forget about the one part of the post with Hamergite?cx ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Obsidian managed to move out of the way in time, sort of stepping over RT, so the other gem went under her legs instead. Fighting or sparring with shorter gems was a minor challenge and required more strategy since they could target areas that were slightly out of her reach but she had no real difficulty doing so. She just had to make sure she didn't hold back too much.

(Should we timeskip? Maybe it can be a draw, them being fairly evenly matched)
---
(Oh yeah whoops. But to be fair I'd just gotten home from work and was sleepy. I think I'm gonna finally go to sleep now)

Topaz phased into a itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini modest two-piece. "I've never really attempted swimming. Well, I did once but..." She shook her head. "Er...Nevermind.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:20 pm

(( Sure c: I'll do the timeskip now.
As for when they jog, should it be when they go at 4am the next day or not? ))

The sparring match went on for some time until it finally came to a close, both gems there being quite evenly matched. RT found it a bit impressive that she was pretty on-par with Obsidian, especially after not being in the fighting career for so long. With that, she stores away her sword back into her gem and holds out a hand to Obsidian for her to shake. "That was a pretty good match, Obsidian!"

---

(( Ah, alright. Night ^^
And wow xD ))

Hambergite frowned slightly when she heard what she said then. "Why nevermind? If you not comfortable with swimming, we could not swim. I wouldn't want something bad to be brought up and all..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:22 pm

(Sure. Also I think forumotion went down for awhile earlier. The site wouldn't load)

Obsidian put away her sabre and shook RT's hand. "Yes it was." She paused a moment. "So now what should we do?"

---
(I couldn't resist referencing that song)

Topaz shook her head. "I don't have a fear of water or anything like that." She blushed a little and looked away. "Onyx. She tried to teach me at one point but I wasn't very good at it. Then later everything got chaotic and I havent had a chance to try to swim again til now."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:46 pm

(( Yeah, it did. ))

Now that their sparring match was finally over, RT had to think a moment on her next question. It was a pretty good one. "Well, now I guess we can go find you a room to take. Can be near mine or wherever you wish."

---

Hambergite listened to Topaz explain everything, and as she heard the story, she could understand a bit more now. With that, she winds up blushing a little lightly as well. "Well... Maybe I can help you learn more now...? I could teach you in a couple different ways, one involving no shapeshifting and one including it. Without it is just basic swimming, and I can introduce you to a couple things to help you ease into beginning to swim. Later on, those things might be nice, but not really needed as you improve. The second method with shapeshifting is pretty neat, but it might be a little confusing to get used to at first. That, and it's for shorter periods of swimming, just like how any gem can't stay shapeshifted for too long, since it'd strain oneself."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:03 pm

"Perhaps there's one next door. Although, I wouldn't object to a roomate at some point."

---

(Shapeshifted mermaid fins?)

"Okay. Once I get used to it you can show me the more advanced stuff."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:57 pm

RT then nods. "I wouldn't mind that either. I might hate my tech job, but the only good thing about it is knowing how to optimize whatever thing I come across. If I actually want to do something, it's not as bad. Still, pretty tedious work. Means I might upgrade the tech in my room, or our room if we wind up rooming together. Let's go on and look then, shall we?"

---

(( Yep o/ ))

Hambergite nods and smiles. "Alright then. To help with you staying afloat if you don't move in the water much, knowing how gems sink to the bottom if there's no movement keeping them on top of the water, you might want to phase any sort of little floaties on. If you cant, I'm sure there's some around here."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 am

"Let's go and see if there's a room next to yours. Hmmm..." Obsidian tilted her head to one side. "I want you to join me on my morning jogs."

---

Topaz phased on a pair of floaties. "I feel a bit awkward with these but if they'll help, then I don't mind."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 am

RT nodded, motioning for her to follow as she starts to walk. She had purposefully picked a room a bit more away from the human-inhabited rooms, which meant that she had plenty of rooms about her own for Obsidian to choose from. Upon hearing what Obsidian says then, she looks back at her. "Morning jogs, huh? How early? I'm fine with any time." Although she is mostly fine with any time, she personally hoped it was at a time no other people would be awake, or at least in the area of which they decided to jog.

---

Hambergite nods. "If you catch on pretty quickly, you won't need those for long. They're just for helping keep you afloat as you learn how to swim properly, since for some of the time you may not be moving and might have to watch me to learn what's next." Then she smiles. "Ready to get into the pool?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:18 am

"I have to be back at Blue Diamond's palace by six so I jog for an hour and a half starting at four in the morning. That gives me thirty minutes to get back and make myself presentable. Although since I'm stuck here I guess I'll have two hours to jog every day..." She cleared her throat. "I'd basically either run laps at the training center or somewhere outside that had a warp nearby, depending on what I wanted to do that morning. I even jog on my days off."

---

(I suppose just treading water wouldn't work)

"Yeah." Topaz found a ladder on the side and climbed in, waiting on Hambergite. She was a bit reluctant to let go of the ladder though.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 am

RT nods then, finding the time she goes out for jogging and the duration reasonable enough. She thought that she might just be an all day guard too, and must be allowed a break over the night or the rare chance of a day off while guards trade positions. Some guards were ones that always stood by their diamond's side, but she supposed that Obsidian wasn't one of those. The ones that were permanent and with little breaks were usually the most devoted and strongest gems of that faction's warriors. "That's nice; It's a good thing to be on top of your game by jogging even on off days. I'm pretty sure there's a good place to run here, and I wouldn't mind jogging with you at that time for that long at all. Early enough for none of those humans to care about being out."

---

(( It would, just so long as the movement is what would help them stay above water c: Supposing that Topaz doesn't know how to do that well. ))

Seeing as how Topaz was still on the ladder, Hambergite sat down at the edge of the pool near it and slowly slid herself in. A moment later, she pops her head out of the water and swims over to the ladder, taking hold of it as well. "If you want, you can take a moment to get a bit used to the water here. Just tell me when you're ready to move on. The first basic thing I'd like to help you a bit more with would be learning how to tread water, which will let you stay above water while you're pretty much doing no real swimming. If you feel confident enough after getting a firm grasp on that, then you can phase away the floaties."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:54 am

"Today was actually my first day off in awhile. I think it's been about a month since my last one, give or take. When I started in my position I got a break for an hour or so perhaps once every couple weeks. Then I got switched to twelve-hour shifts along with another guard. During my shift I didn't leave Blue Diamond's side until the other guard started her shift. Unfortunately she got shattered for missing her shift too many times and forcing me to cover for her. That happened at least three other times until Blue Diamond found a guard who did stick to the schedule. And since I had been covering shifts for so long, Blue Diamond gave me my very first day off." Obsidian looked away. "I hate to admit it, but I'm scared I will meet the same fate. You know with being stuck here with no way to get back. Blue Diamond isn't quick to forgive a gem making the same mistake too many times. An older gem told me later that the last time Blue Diamond had been angry enough to order the shattering of a gem was after an incident with a Ruby fusing with a Sapphire."

---

"I'm familiar with treading water. Just haven't done it in a long time. I guess I'm just a bit nervous." Topaz let go of the ladder and started to tread water, slowly moving away from the ladder but not too far in case she panicked.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:26 pm

RT listened to Obsidian's story as she walked along, finding it quite interesting how she went from few, short, and far apart breaks to slightly bigger breaks such as now. Though, when she heard the part about her worry and Blue Diamond's anger, she wanted to try and reassure her. "Well... If we can get reasonable proof before we manage to get back to Homeworld, then maybe Blue Diamond might be more inclined to forgive you? That, and with the knowledge of such a planet like this, they might be able to find and track it down after some time. It'd be pretty good on their end... A whole new life-filled planet to transform into whatever they please, for whichever diamond gets it. Might even be used for more kindergartens and the manufacturing of better gems, knowing how Homeworld is running low on stuff."

---

Hambergite nodded, trying to give her a reassuring smile. "Sometimes we're all a bit nervous if going out into something not so familiar or completely unknown. Since you know how to tread water, how about we learn a simple stroke, like the backstroke?" With that, she lets go of the later and treads water a little farther out than Topaz. Personally, she took up this sort of swimming knowledge just in case any humans sh knew happened to need the knowledge to survive.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:19 am

"You've got a point. And since you might be in the same position with Yellow Diamond, I'll back you up. Then we show proof of this place. Might just be tempting enough for both of them. Just one rebel won't be able to stand up to the forces of two diamonds."

(That moment when Ham and Tope meet Obsidian)
---

Topaz copied her friend's movements, a bit hesitantly at first but she got the hang of it after a bit.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:03 am

(( Y e p ))

RT nods, smirking in a sort of confident way. "Yeah. When this all does go down, something even better to do would be to just get rid of her and even the neutral gem, just in case. Can be a little gift to the diamonds as extra reassurance that no others gems exist out there to influence rebellion, even if there's just one, small, rebellious healer."

---

As Hambergite helps to teach her some of the basic strokes, she's happy to see that Topaz is doing well. It made her feel nice to see that she was able to help her this way.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 am

"Indeed." Obsidian went silent for a few moments. "If we could convince that neutral gem to join our side. Hm...no. Besides if she really is neutral she wouldn't fight alongside a rebel."

(Well if you attack her then yeah she's going to defend herself. Ham might just happen to be nearby and of they fuse, well...

Speaking of fusion, what would Sidi and RT's fusion be anyway if we decide to have them fuse again later on. Cuz the accidental fusion wouldn't last all that long)

---
"I think I'm actually doing better than before." Topaz stopped for a moment and phased away the floaties then continued swimming.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:15 pm

(( Yep cx
and?? maybe a dark red spinel, brecciated jasper, black bloodstone... ))

RT shrugged. "Maybe she won't, maybe she will. Maybe for her own safety if needed, or if they get along and become friends at least. I at least know the neutral gem hates Homeworld gems and won't join us, so might as well find something out to do with her too." Soon enough, they finally arrive at the area of where her room is. She then stops by her room's door. "Anyways, this is my room." She opens the door for her to look in if she wants. "If you wanna see how my room looks, here you go. Figured I'd show you my room for a brief moment before we go looking for a room of your own."

---

When Hambergite hears that and sees her phase away the floaties, she smiles a bit wider. "That's great! I'm really happy to hear that." With that, she continues swimming on and watching how Topaz goes about swimming. "If you ever feel bold enough to ask me what other method to get used to for swimming is next, then feel free to ask me. Just know it can be a bit odd and takes a bit to get used to one you shapeshift. Personally, I find it as a neat way that I prefer over shapeshifting into a full-on fish."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:28 am

(I have a sleepy kitty in my lap as I'm typing this)

Obsidian looked inside RT's room and then the one next to it. They were vastly different in terms of decor. "Not as high-tech as the ones back on Homeworld but being able to furnish it to suit your needs is a plus."

---

"Maybe I can start out simple then. Haven't tried anything too complex yet." Topaz replied.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 pm

(( Aw c: ))

RT nods then. "Yeah, it's a pretty big downside, but at least you're right about that part. If it's my room, I better be able to do what I want with it.Anyways, do the rooms to the immediate right or left, or across from mine suit you well enough? If not, we can go a bit farther down the hall to look."

---

"Yeah, that might be best. Practicing a little while longer to get a bit better at the simple stuff before going onto the complex is always good."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 am

"Hmm..." Obsidian inspected the three rooms RT mentioned from top to bottom, and made her decision after a few minutes. "I think the one next door to the right is suitable enough."

---

Topaz shapeshifted her legs into mermaid fins. "One time, Onyx insisted on showing me this one movie where some of the characters looked like this."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:11 pm

When Obsidian finally finds herself a suitable room, RT smiles slightly. "Good to hear." She shrugs lightly. "May not like working tech so much, but I'll probably be willing to do a favor or so if you need something better in there and don't know how to work around it."

---

When Hambergite sees her do that, she can't help but smile. Topaz looked kind of pretty like that too. "Neat! That was actually the other way of swimming I had in mind... Using mermaid tails and such..." She blushes a bit then, but it being honestly a bit more from embarrassment about not knowing.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top