The World Has Gone Insane!

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:28 pm

"If you're alright with that. I'm not going to push you into doing something you don't want to do. Anyway, where would you like to go now?"

(When should we have Ham and Tope find out about Sidi?)

---

"I'm actually a little surprised that I managed to do it again. If it didn't work I would have just turned my arms into fins and maybe added a fin on my back. One of these days I want to try shifting into a dolphin." Topaz studied her friend for a moment and then, grinning mischeviously, splashed her with her tail.

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

(( Hm... I'm not sure... when might be the best time? We can have it be right around now if you want, having them come across the pool room while just looking around for a possible track.
and how about RT/Obsidian's fusion be black bloodstone? ))

"Thanks. I guess it might just depend on my mood at the time, really. As for where to go... I'm fine with wherever. Could simply look around too, maybe find something at least remotely interesting. Could possibly even be a track here that we could use to jog around."

---

Hambergite nodded, happy that she was actually able to shift a mermaid's tail even after so long. When she mentions the thing about the dolhpin though, she smiles. "Dolphins were always nice and fun creatures. Shift into a dolphin entirely, or mainly just the tail?" Then, when she was splashed, she doesn't expect it wand winds up getting hit with all of it. She shakes her head some and looks a bit surprised at first, then she can't help but let out a small laugh. "You wanna play that game? So be it!" Now she was a little determined and playful again, wanting to start up a little splash war once more. Then she shifted on a mermaid tail, wanting to splash her back with the same amount and force. With that, she does so, using her own tail to splash her back. Just in case, she shifts her hands to be slightly webbed if she needs an extra little boost in the water.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:56 am

(Now can work. And sure)

"Hm...I think I'd like to look for a track so we're not hunting for it in the morning."

---

"Maybe start with the tail and work up to a full dolphin." She held up her hands when Hambergite splashed her back, but not quite soon enough. "Heh. I see how it is." She splashed back, trying to put more power behind it than before.

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 am

RT nods then. "Yeah. Looking for it in the morning would probably just eat up a chunk of valuable time. Let's go on and get to looking, then." With that, she motions for her to follow as she starts off in some direction aimed towards the general back of the mansion.

---

Hambergite could understand that. It was best to start out with something small first before trying the entire thing. That, and she wondered if she had some difficulties shapeshifting. To a gem that has lived thousands of years and was taught properly by other gems that know what they're doing, it can become quite easy to do and doesn't need much practice. One could look at something they never shapeshifted into before and could do so right away. For a gem discovering everything from scrap on their own, or even just with another gem that's in the same position like how Topaz was, then it would naturally be a little more difficult and would need practice. Then, when she's splashed back, at least she's ready for it and tries to block herself off from getting hit with the water... which doesn't help much since there was more water due to more power. She laughed some then, and then she tried to splash her back with even more water, just like she did. She just hoped that things wouldn't get too much in this little splash war. From experience, mermaid tails could be pretty powerful when splashing water.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:47 am

Topaz laughed and splashed back, this time toning down the power behind it in order to be a little more careful.

--

As she and RT were walking, Obsidian heard laughter coming from down the hall. Normally she wouldn't think much of it but she was unusually curious. After all she was in a new world. There were a lot of things to discover that she and RT could use.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Hambergite was happy that Topaz toned down her next splash, seeing as how she was trying to be careful. After all, she didn't want to wind up splashing a fair bit of the water everywhere. It could potentially be dangerous for humans if they come running in and around the pool! She missed her chance to block the splash though, and that's when she smiles and splashes her back with around the same sort of force with her tail.

---

As she walked, Rublellite started to hear the laughter as well. She was ever so slightly curious as well, but then she recognized how the laughter sounded. It was familiar-- and she certainly knew who it might be coming from. The rebel and neutral gems. She huffed and rolled her eyes. "I can tell who the laughter is coming from. It's those rebel and neutral gems. Must be in some room down the hall."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 am

"You've heard them laughing before? Or you just recognize their voices?" Obsidian tilted her head to one side. "You want to see what they're up to?"

---

Topaz splashed back. She noticed more of the water was ending up outside the pool than either her or Hambergite.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:42 am

"I recognize their voices. been around both of them and at least know what they sound like." RT shrugs. "I guess we can. It'll give you a chance to know what they look like too. Let's go." With that, she goes on down the hall until she comes to one door and stops, thinking the laughter seemed to be coming from it most. "I think this might be the room they're in."

---

Hambergite splashed her back as well, but was now starting to calm down a little more from everything going on about her.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:25 am

"Hmmm..." Obsidian opened the door and saw the two gems in the pool, splashing each other. Neither of them seemed to be paying attention to anything else

Putting a little more power behind it than she'd intended, Topaz splashed at Hambergite but missed and the water went in the direction of the two gems standing in the doorway. A majority of it ended up soaking Obsidian.

Obsidian cursed under her breath and then stomped over to the edge of the pool. "I suppose you have nothing better to do than to play around without a care in the world? If you were Homeworld gems, no one would let this sort of foolishness slide!"

Topaz looked up and saw an unfamiliar gem towering over her and Hambergite. The fact that this gem was from Homeworld concerned her more than the fact that RT was there as well.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:06 pm

(( Idea: What if Obsidian knew Hambergite by at least her looks? Like, if she was at her kindergarten (an earth one) and worked there a little as a possible guard or instructor for those gems, as a part of her history before being BD's guard? That, and maybe she took part in the fight that happened at that one kindergarten just a couple days after Hambergite emerged. Maybe knows why Hambergite was created too (reason being Homeworld had barely any, if none at all, healers during the rebellion). ))

Hambergite saw that she missed and couldn't help but look behind herself to see where the water was heading, but the sight certainly wasn't the most pleasing. She saw how most of the water landed on the larger black gem while the smaller portion of it landed on RT, and she could certainly tell that things were going to be troubling now.

RT cursed under her breath as well and tried to shake some of the water off before following Obsidian, giving the two gems in the water quite the angry look. "Yeah! If it weren't for the fact that we're all soaking wet now, I'd gladly dip my hand in the water and shock the both of you with the remaining electricity I have stored up within me!"

Hambergite frowned nervously and shifted her tail back into her legs, then tried to back away some from the edge of the pool closest to them, since she was the one closer to them. Yes, RT was there, but there was this bigger, different, and more intimidating other Homeworld gem that was with her now. Being caught in a situation like this, she had little idea of what to do or say.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:28 pm

(Me like)

Obsidian narrowed her eyes, ignoring Topaz for the moment, her attention on the rebel gem. "You look familiar..."

Topaz shook her head. "It was an accident, Rubellite. I wasn't aiming at either of you!"

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:10 pm

"As if! Next time, you better not make the same mistake Topaz." RT crossed her arms then looked to Obsidian, raising an eyebrow when she hears her say that the rebel gem seems familiar to her. Then, she looks back to Hambergite. "Her? How does Hambergite seem familiar to you?" Now she was starting to wonder if it was the same case with Topaz-- once told about her looks or something of the sort-- or if it was something else entirely. like if she ever saw her in person.

When she felt the larger gem's attention settle on her, along with her comment, she frowned a bit more fearfully and was quick to get behind Topaz. Unfortunately for her, what happened around the days of her emergence left a permanent memory in her mind that still scarred her to this day. She can't remember everything exactly detail-for-detail, but she could at least tell that the black gem was familiar too, and she did not like it one bit.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:41 pm

(Did RT forgot that Sidi told her she's heard of Topaz? Oh well. No biggie)

Topaz looked behind her. "What's wrong?"

Obsidian nodded. "Hambergite. Yes. I worked at the kindergarten she was formed in before I became one of Blue Diamond's guards. She was created because Homeworld needed healers."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:53 pm

(( No, she remembers. RT was just wondering if the case with Ham is the same with Topaz. ))

Hambergite frowned and tried not to focus on Obsidian too much, even with what she said. It was tough. "She... She was one of the gems that worked at the kindergarten I came from... What I mostly don't like are the memories that it all brings back... That scarring fight, and me not knowing what to do much at all... Got poofed, and was taken in by the rebels." She huffs lightly. "Best thing that could've happened..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:49 am

(Ah I misread that then)

"Oh I see." Topaz looked back to Obsidian. "Leave her alone. Don't hurt her anymore than you already have."

"She's my enemy. If she were on my side I wouldn't have a reason to hurt her." Obsidian retorted. She turned away. "Healing gems are valuable to both sides."

(Darn ads are glitched and in the wrong spot. I can't create a new topic or get to the general site stuff part unless I zoom in enough that I don't click the ad)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:22 pm

(( O h
that's why i use adblock. ))

Hambergite wasn't really comfortable in the situation anymore, but at least she found a little bit of comfort in the fact that Topaz was willing to defend her. It meant something to her. "Can't you just leave already? You're already facing the right direction."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:38 pm

(Well I'm on my phone and I dunno if there's Adblock for Safari so...)

"Hmph. Perhaps I might. Oh and Topaz, don't think I haven't heard about you. You're a coward."

"I...I'm not! I refuse to side with you because of what Homeworld did to my best friend! Of what you did to Onyx! I'm not going to let her sacrifice go to waste by risking getting shattered. That's why...I don't want to fight..."

"Your friend rebelled and paid the price for it! Why would she sacrifice herself for a worthless cause and a gem who was too cowardly to fight by her side? Tch...come on Rubellite. Let's not waste anymore of our time with these two."

(And Sidi is still soaked but she doesn't care lol)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:16 pm

(( O h
And yep xD
oh and in the kindergarten, Ham was originally created to be a healer under YD. that, and when she was poofed, she was taken in by some of the rebels because they managed to get to her first. figured out what she could do and, after gaining some trust, was able to easily influence the newly created gem. ))

Hambergite scowled a little when she heard Obsidian talking about Topaz in such a way. "Topaz is not a coward! What she chooses is her own business and preference. You may call the rebellion worthless, but it meant everything to us! We wanted to protect and save Earth and its life from being eradicated by the likes of you blasted Homeworld gems! We fought for our home... a place where we could be ourselves!"

Throughout all of this, RT had to try hard to not just simply dive into the pool after one of them, or simply just try and shock them. It'd be easy to shock them, and she could survive the shock without being poofed, but she'd likely have to deal with an angry Obsidian afterwards, which made her not want to do that. For now, she had to grit her teeth and hold herself back. When finally called to leave, she huffs and nods. "Yeah. Those clods can be dealt with later if needed." With that, she starts out of the pool room.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 am

(RT...you are not Peridot Razz)

Obsidian walked out of the room as well, dripping water all over the floor. "Well...I suppose that was informative. She paused. "You wanted to poof them both, eh Rubellite? I could tell by the look on your face. I had my back turned. They had an opportunity to poof me but didn't take it, probably out of fear that you'd poof them in retaliation. If I were alone, however..."

---

"I...want to go somewhere else." Topaz still had her tail so she swam over to the ladder and shifted it back into legs before climbing out.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:48 am

(( She's not, but she works with techies xD She picks up on the language. ))

RT shrugged at the comment when Obsidian said it was informative. It was a little informative, at least. Though, when she hears her say what she says next, she nods. "Yeah, I sure did wanna poof them. That could've been their fear, yeah, or maybe they are just as cowardly as you said, or maybe even the kind of gems that only attack when attacked. Whatever they were, they're both still pathetic." Frowning, she tries to shake some of the water off of herself.

---

Hambergite nods. "Yeah..." With that, she swims behind her towards the ladder, climbing up it and onto the side of the pool, where she stands carefully, after Topaz does. "I'm sorry that you had to deal with them, Topaz..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:34 am

"We know why that neutral gem hates Homeworld gems. When I get back to Homeworld I'm going to look into that. But let's keep looking for that track area."

---

"I'm okay, I guess. Let's explore some more." Topaz replied.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Obsidian was right about that-- at least they knew why that neutral gem was so adverse about Homeworld gems. Either way, when it comes time to go back to Homeworld, along with this planet's information, RT wants to poof and bring along both of those gems as a present to her superiors. "Yeah, let's just keep looking." With that, she continues on, looking along each door to see if they're labeled accordingly or not.

---

Hambergite nodded then shook some water off of herself. It would be a little while for her to dry. "Yeah, I guess we can do that. Let's head out after giving those other gems a minute to go away. Wouldn't want them being near enough to cause anymore trouble."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:23 am

As they walked, a servant approached from the opposite direction, holding a pile of feshly laundered towels. She noticed that Obsidian was dripping water, leaving a trail of water leading back in the direction of the pool. "Um, miss? You're soaking wet and the floor's just been mopped. Would you like a towel to dry off?"

Obsidian was still slightly annoyed over being splashed before but she hadn't shown it. Besides she shouldn't have to listen to humans dictating what she could or could not do. She should be allowed to drop water on the floor regardless. Sure she wouldn't do so in Blue Diamond's palace but she wasn't there was she?

"No. I don't want a towel and I don't really give a damn if I'm getting the floor wet. I'm not going to have some lowly human dictate what I can and cannot do."

"But you're soaked. Aren't you worried that--"

"That I will get sick? Fool. Gems don't get sick like humans do." She summoned her sabre. "We don't die either..."

----

"Yeah." After shaking water off as well, Topaz grabbed a towel, thinking it might be faster to dry off that way.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 am

(Go ahead and have RT try and stop Sidi if you want. I'm kinda planning to have Sidi get poofed by a guard who witnesses her off the servant)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:17 am

(( It's alright, I'll let it happen xD ))

RT didn't exactly like the human's tone either. It may have been because she was still a bit irritated too, or maybe it was not that. It could be her usual hate for humans too. Whatever it was, she didn't like that the human was implying that they need to take a towel. She wasn't about to stoop low enough to take orders from some human! She scowled and was about to say something, but Obsidian was already on the case. She smirked slightly as she continued on, seeing where this was leading. She was definitely willing to see things go down.

---

With that, Hambergite grabs a towel as well and begins to dry off. "To try and change the subject... What sort of room do you hope we come across next?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top