The World Has Gone Insane!

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by Ebilkitty on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:47 pm

"I will sometimes. It's relaxing."

---

"Yeah. So you want to pick a song now or should we play something else?"

(Mario Kart? Also just for the hell of it the Lonely Blade game is available too.

I'm also thinking of adding to the mansion a small bowling alley and a movie theatre auditorium with an area at the back that has a popcorn maker and candy and stuff

Not sure when I want to bring in Amethyst yet)

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 pm

RT nods. "I can understand that. I don't sleep, though. Usually that's a luxury only the higher up, elite, royal, and aristocratic gems can afford to do if they so wish. Here, though... I guess I can try it? But probably not soon. Just depends, though."

---

"Hm... How about a different game?" Hambergite looks around and spots some sort of racing game. Smiling some from interest, she comes over to it and examines it. "Oh... how about this one, Mario Kart?"

(( That sounds nice!^^

But hm. Not sure either o/
I just know that I wanna introduce Callie and Marie next. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:47 am

"I don't see why you couldn't. I wouldn't stop you."

---

Topaz followed her over. "Never heard of that game." She looked at the tv screen, showing the title screen of the game. "Looks weird. There's like, a green dinosaur and a mushroom guy. Why are they driving cars?"

(Don't question video game logic, Tope)

"I'll live inside you forever! With Satan himself by my side. And I know that now and forever they'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde"
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:02 pm

"I know that, it's just that sleep just isn't really necessary. Kind of a waste of time when I could be doing something useful, you know? Like fixing my room up more to my liking. Eventually I might try it out, though."

---

Hambergite shrugs. "I'm not sure. Seemed a little interesting to me, so I thought that we could try it out."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:20 am

"Perhaps if you don't have anything better to do." Obsidian shrugged. "For me, it's normally if I've had a particularly rough day. That's why I find it relaxing. Helps me wind down after my shift is over so I can be prepared for the next day."

---

"Okay, sure." Topaz tilted her head to one side, looking at one of the controllers. It wasn't plugged in and looked odd so she picked it up to get a closer look.

"Hey! That tickles!" The controller said.

Topaz dropped the controller, startled. "I-It spoke! BuT how can an inanimate object...unless..."

(Amethyst shape shifted into a ball, soooo...)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 am

RT shrugs as well, then nods lightly. "Yeah, I guess I can understand that. I might try it, then."

---

Hambergite watched as Topaz picked up said controller, and when she heard it speak, she was a bit startled too. After taking a moment to calm down and recognize what Topaz says, she gives her a confused sort of look. "I... I don't know? I have my ideas, but some inanimate objects can speak if pressed in a certain place, like a button. Usually have batteries in them, though." She looks down at the remote, a bit unsure, then picks it up to turn it around and look it over for any tell-tale signs of it being an actual remote or not.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:53 am

"Shall we head to our rooms then?"

---

The controller started laughing. "Hey hey stop it! I mean it! I'm ticklish!"

Topaz had been thinking about what could make the controller able to speak when she noticed something on it that made her realize the answer. "I think it's a shapeshifted gem!"

"Whoops! Looks like I've been found out!" The controller changed back into a purple-colored girl wearing a tank-top and pants with a star on each leg. Her lavenderish hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She sat cross-legged in front of the other two gems in the room, hands on her knees. "I thought Pearl or Garnet would have come looking for me at some point. I don't recognize you two though."

(I'm thinking either post-Crack the Whip or post-S3 Amythest (we haven't seen too much of her yet in S4)

Would you say that Know Your Fusion is the last episode of S3? I know that was the end of the summer marathon according to the commercials that played during Buddy's Book, Mindful Education, and Future Boy Zoltron

But anyway, I know Am comes to terms with her imperfection in Earthlings but I was thinking that it might still bug her to some degree. Like, it's something she doesn't like others bringing up. Kinda like how she goes off on Pearl in On The Run

My idea is that Am's been in Crossover for awhile and just decided to hang out in the game room. She heard Ham and Tope come in and decided to play a prank. Because she's Anythest)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:33 pm

"Sure, I guess."

---

Hambergite didn't pay much mind to what it said, thinking it was a toy at first until she saw the gem on it along with Topaz. At the sight of it, her eyes go wide. "A... a gem!" She had no clue that there were even more gems here! She wondered how many were actually here now. From the looks of the gem, she could tell it was an Amethyst at least. When the remote finally called out that it was a gem, although indirectly, she had her confirmation and made sure to let go and give the Amethyst some room to transform back into her regular form. When she finally sees her all there and when she hears her say that, her eyes widen a little more. Pearl, Garnet? She may have never seen them, but she at least heard mentions of their names back when she was helping with the healing during the rebellion some. "Pearl? Garnet? The two that were a part of the original Crystal Gems? You know them? They're still alive?" She took a moment to stop herself then, knowing that she shouldn't be posing so many questions right now. "Sorry about that. It's just... The mention of their names brought back a few memories of how I heard of them from other gems of the rebellion that I worked with. Though... The reason they might not be looking for you is because this place is not the Earth we know and live on..."

(( Yep! That's the last ep of the season.

I can get that too o/
I was thinking yeah, post s3 ame. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:22 pm

(Actually according to a friend of mine, who's also a fan, apparently Kindergarten Kid and KYF are in Season 4. And do you just want to time skip to the next day for RT and Sidi?)

"Right, then let's go."

---

"Sure I know them! I actually live with them in the temple. They were the only survivors of the rebellion besides Rose Quartz and she fell in love with a human and turned into a kid named Steven..." Amethyst blinked. "When I couldn't get back to the temple, I knew something was up and the warp hadn't just led me somewhere new. If that were the case, Pearl would have dragged me back to the temple after lecturing me...or even while lecturing me."

Topaz looked at Amethyst curiously. "I thought Amythests were supposed to be...well..."

"Bigger? Taller?" Amythest looked away, blushing a little and trying not to get upset.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything by it!" Tope blushed as well.

"S'alright, I guess. You didn't know."

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:48 pm

(( Oh ^^;
But I guess we can? If I seem a little bit off, it's because of how time functions for me, with everyone currently there on the same day ^^; ))

Hambergite found all of what she said really interesting, but some parts... confused her. She knew of Rose Quartz as well, but Steven? Who was that? Was it come child of hers and the human's? If so, how was that possible? Yes, gems were able to produce gemlings, but she never heard anything of gems and humans being able to procreate before. Since it seemed possible, and that a possible factor might be having to give yourself up, unlike with gemlings, the idea seemed a bit worrisome to her. It was nice if it was wanted and all, but a bit worrisome if otherwise. However, when she sees a sensitive subject brought up, she feels like things might've gotten a little... tense, or at least awkward after that. Wanting to change the subject, she tries to do so. "So, Amethyst... How long have you been here exactly? Do you have your own room too?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:24 am

(I think we can still make it work)

Obsidian went to her room after bidding RT a good night. She climbed into the bed in the room. "Hmph...it's acceptable enough." She lay down and stared at the ceiling, not quite ready to sleep yet.

(What if RT gets lonely and decides to join Sidi?)

---

"Weeeell I'm not sure how long, exactly. A few days, or weeks maybe. I just found this place and have been hanging out here since." Amethyst replied, forgetting about Topaz bringing up her size. The subject still bothered her but as long as no one taunted her about it, she was okay.

(Amethyst/Hamburgite fusion, Ame/Tope, and all three)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:17 am

(( Alright!
And I like that idea cx ))

As RT heads back to her room, she tries to find something to do about it. She doesn't have the necessary materials yet to work on it, so the best she could do is plan, which is done quickly. Her room already had her preferred red color scheme, if the bed was to be used it was one of the better ones she got... The only thing left was the upgrades she'd have to give it in terms of technology. A little bit after the planning, she sits on the bed and frowns, feeling a little... lonely, without Obsidian around. At least, back on Homeworld, she wasn't not around anybody for long. If anything, she wasn't around others for breaks, and even then she'd usually be in the presence of some gem as she was usually out and about with her work and daily life. What made it worse was that she had to wait several, or rather she considered many, hours for morning to come at the right time so they could go jobbing. Wanting to see if Obsidian was still up and willing to be her company for a little while longer, she comes over to her room and knocks on the door. She's not sure what reason she could use for her doing this, but she hoped that the reason of feeling a bit lonely wasn't too embarrassing.

---

(( That'd be cool o: Idk what kinda gems though ))

"A few days to weeks...? That's a pretty long time... So would that mean you have your room and know the layout of this place at least, or not?" Hambergite wondered how well Amethyst knew this place if it was so. If so, she might be able to get some advice as to where certain interesting places are in the mansion.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 am

(Jobbing. Lol)

Obsidian sat up at the knock. She figured it had to be Rubellite. Either her or a servant but a servant was less likely. "Yes? Come on in Rubellite."

---

"Nah, Ive been in here the whole time. Plenty of stuff to keep me entertained." Amethyst lay back. "But enough about me. What about you two? I mean you figured out my name already but I haven't seen many other gems besides Pearl and Garnet...Lapis and Peridot and a Homeworld gem we poofed...Jasper. All the others were corrupted gem monsters."

"Er...well I go by Topaz..." Topaz said, still feeling awkward.

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:45 am

When she hears Obsidian call for her to come on in, RT opens the door and does so, closing the door behind her once in. At first, she couldn't help but take a glance around Obsidian's room before looking back at her. "Hey... Was wondering if you'd be alright with probably just hanging out here for a little while. Don't wanna try sleeping, and having to lie awake and think of something to do with what I got and know now is kinda boring. That, and... I started to feel a bit lonely." She looks away from her then, and if any blushing is visible, it was purely from embarrassment at having to admit that.

---

So long as those Homeworld gems were contained and the corrupted ones were kept safe yet also contained, preferably not on this planet, then Hambergite thought things should go well. "Well, I go by Hambergite." She frowns slightly. "However, there's just... a bit of an issue here. We all are not the only gems here. There's a couple Homeworld gems with a nasty temper here known as Obsidian and Rubellite Tourmaline." She would've made a comment about their height, but she wanted to try and ease away from that subject.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:41 pm

"Oh? Well that's perfectly understandable. I have a roomate back on Homeworld. Now that you mention it...I'm beginning to miss having someone to talk to." Obsidian scooted over and patted the bed beside her.

(Would it be completely outrageous if I had Sidi be an occasional coffee drinker? Like she finds eating repulsive obviously but once in awhile she'll have a cup of coffee in the morning before she starts her shift. Or something idk)

---

(Poor Ame is the shortest gem in Crossover)

"Well if I ever see them," Amethyst made a fist with one hand and punched the palm of her other hand. "Pow!"

"Er...well we haven't had to fight them yet but they look pretty strong." Topaz said.

"I bet I could take 'em. I've fought a Jasper before."

(Yeah...a Jasper that poofed you after beating you up)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 pm

(( Well, if Homeworld cared enough for the cultivation of such things for drinks such at that, it wouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibility. It would be accessible to only the higherup gems like her, a diamond body guard, since it's likely so low in supply. ))

RT looks back at her as she hears her speak. It felt a bit better knowing that what she was experiencing was understandable by her standards. However, the roommate part had her a little surprised. "You have a roommate? Is it by choice, or is it due to you having your own set guard quarters closer to your diamond, just in case anything were to happen and more guards need to be there?" She couldn't doubt that being a possible reason why Obsidian had a roommate. Then, when she scoots over and pats the spot on the bed beside her, she comes over and sits there, looking up at her. "Well, I guess you have me to talk to. If you mean someone to talk to as in the room with you most of the time, like a roommate, then... I guess, if you ever wanna, sometime whenever we can become roommates." She lightly kicks her legs back and forth. "I didn't have a roommate back on Homeworld. However, I was always on the move. Got to see a bunch of planets, meet a bunch of gems... One of the only upsides to being a techie is getting to go to and see a lot of new things while other gems can't. We gotta go to where we're needed on whatever important project there is."

---

(( Rip ))

Hambergite started to wonder if Amethyst knew what she was getting into now. However, with Topaz's comment, she nods in agreement. Then she hears that she took on a Jasper, which had her a bit impressed. "You actually managed to take on and defeat a Jasper? Were you the one that poofed her, like you mentioned how she was poofed before? Anyways, they do appear very strong, so I'd say to still be careful. We don't know exactly what they can do, and it's likely that they won't take you one on one, but two on one."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 am

"Yeah. Like you said it's just in case of an emergency." She nodded. "I wouldn't mind that at some point. I don't travel too much unless I need to accompany Blue Fiomd somewhere."

---

"Er...well I ended up having to fuse with Steven into Smoky Quartz and was winning until Jasper tried to fuse with a corrupted gem and started getting corrupted herself. Peridot poofed her in the end

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 am

RT nods when she hears that, happy to think that she guessed it right. However, when Obsidian says that she might like being roommates with her, she smiles a little. "That's nice. Whenever you wanna become roommates, just tell me and we can work out which of our rooms we wanna stay in."

---

Hambergite nodded then as she heard the truth, wondering what all might've gone on during that. "Well, at least she was dealt with before things got too bad, right?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:05 am

"Or we could knock down the wall between them. They're our rooms. Why shouldn't we get to so what we want to them?" Obsidian smirked. "Not going to let some lowly humans tell you what to do are you?"

---

"Yeah. And before that, we saved Earth from getting completely destroyed from the inside. Well...I wasn't there. I was fused with Garnet and Pearl at the time." She told the two other gems about what all happened with Jasper, Peridot, and Lapis starting from when Peridot and Jasper attacked and continuing from there, concluding with what happened at the moon base with the Rubies.

(Trying to avoid spoilers but it's hard.

Also yesterday's episode showed a rare moment: Pearl being cute)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Rubellite hadn't thought of that before, given that such a task would require a bit more work and cleaning up. It would make for a much larger and comfortable room with plenty of space to work around in, but the messy process of getting it there wouldn't be too fun. She wasn't some Bismuth or other building gem after all. Then, when she hears her last comment, she frowns and gives her a sort of harsh, or rather almost pouting, sort of look as she crosses her arms. "Never will I let them boss me around, and you know that! I just didn't think of that, and the aspect of doing that sorta work isn't all too favorable to me. All the sorta mess it'll create is something we'd have to get over once the entire wall is knocked away. Cleaning the junk out, fixing up the floor, ceiling, and walls... I'm a fighter that now fixes tech, not buildings."

---

(( Rip
But hhhhh yes xD I loved yesterday's ep. ))

After hearing all of that, Hambergite went a bit wide-eyed in interest. She never heard of all of that happening, given that she was likely some good distance away from where they were and where any warp pad was. Knowing how all of that went, she felt a little better now that Earth seemed to be safe for now. "Whoa... I never knew all of that happened..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:52 pm

(I changed my blurb.

Also I'm playing Spirit of Justice. The newest game in the Ace Attorney series.

Apollo Justice: Ace Punching Bag)

"Of course I know you wouldn't. I was teasing. Besides can easily have them do all the work."

(Oh! Would Sidi have her own Pearl given that she's a high-ranking gem?)

---

"Yup. And Peri's one of us now except she hasn't gotten poofed yet. Might be awhile before that happens. One time, She actually called Yellow Diamond a clod...right to her face! You should have seen the look on Yellow Diamond's face after that! It was hysterical!"

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 pm

(Double posted cuz Safari derped and I can't find the option to delete posts so just editing this one)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 pm

(( Nice cx
And hm
I think she would since she'd be high-ranking, and especially if she did something notable enough. Could be a black pearl o: ))

RT nods then, knowing now that that was a little kind of joke. That, and she agrees with her there. "Yeah. Get a few of them to come in and do the work quickly while we're out just doing whatever we want. Make sure that everything's acceptable enough when the wall is torn down too."

---

At the mention of Peridot doing something like that in the way Amethyst describes it, she couldn't help but chuckle some. The image in her mind was pretty funny, but she found it pretty amazing how Peridot was actually bold enough to call Yellow Diamond a clod. "Well, that was pretty bold of her!"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:50 pm

"If my Pearl were here of simply make her clean up the mess afterward. Ah...I suppose that's another thing I'll have to get used to."

---

"Yeah! And then later she started freaking out about it." Amethyst sat up. "So do you want to play the game now? It's weird but kinda cool. I like the little mushroom guy and the green dinosaur guy."

(Yeah...Ame's gonna pick Toad and Tope's gonna pick Yoshi)

Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:02 pm

"You had a Pearl too?" RT was a bit in awe, seeing as how she was both the guard of a diamond and the owner of her very own Pearl. It should've been a little more expected, though. After all, she is a very high-ranking gem. Part of her wished for her own Pearl too, but she knew that wouldn't be happening unless she was the only one able to solve a tech problem that could mean the continuation or end of their technological time.

---

Hambergite chuckled then nodded. "Well, if you're going to choose him, I think I'm going to choose, hm... I think I'll choose that turtle with the glasses."

(( Alright o/ And she chooses Lakitu. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top