Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 10 Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 pm

(( Could you, please? ))

RT was a bit thankful for the slow start-out so she could keep her pace up with her, knowing their stride lengths differed and meant one could go farther than the other at the same set speed.

---

"That's nice!" With that, Hambergite then leads the search on to find some new possible rooms, or bedrooms Amethyst might take to her liking.

---

(( Y e p
And nice o: ))

When Marie heard the footsteps of the unknown person, she turned her head to look at Callie and put a finger over her own mouth as a symbol to keep quite. Afterwards, she looks back ahead and readies her E-liter 3K, getting a charged shot ready to fire off if needed. All they had to do now was wait, which could be any amount of time, given that said person has seemingly paused in their walking. That gave her the hint that they might've heard them, so she was ready to fire when needed.

As for Callie, she waited patiently, her own permanent inkbrush ready to swing if need be.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:54 pm

(Alright)

After a couple laps, Obsidian picked up her pace a little. She looked back and was about to say something to RT when she tripped on an uneven part of the floor.

---

Amethyst looked around, mostly goofing off, when she came across a pair of doors. "Hey, I wonder what's in here!" She was too short to reach the handles so she shifted to make herself a bit taller and opened the doors. Behind them was a movie theatre auditorium. "Oh! We can watch movies here!"

---

With his supernatural hearing, Claude had determined that the two were female and possibly very confused and scared. He approached their location and held his hands out to show he meant no harm. "Please, don't fret. I can help, if you wish. I know about this place."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Since RT was too close to Obsidian at the time of her tripping, she was unable to stop herself from colliding into her. Instinctively, she grabbed onto her to try and prevent herself from falling too hard and, in the moment, not really knowing, she winds up fusing with the other gem.

---

Hambergite found Amethyst's goofing-off a little funny, but she mostly just wanted her to keep up with everyone so nobody gets lost here. Then, when she comes across those doors, she stops and watches as she opens them. At the sight of that room, she looks in it with slightly wide eyes and smiles. "Yeah! We can gather several friends here for a movie night together."

---

When the mysterious man first appeared from behind the corner of the wall, Marie pointed her E-liter 3K right at him, not looking quite happy. What he said and how he appeared didn't phase her attitude, and she was about to fire her weapon when she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

As the mysterious person appeared, Callie tightened her grip on her permanent inkbrush and gave him a nasty look too. His words didn't much affect her either, but while Marie was focused on taking aim at him, she looked him over a bit more. He looked hurt already, but what mostly stood out was that he was different. His hair wasn't like theirs, no tentacles and more. That, and his ears weren't even like theirs! She narrowed her eyes some, and to try and keep things from going too far, she placed her hand on Marie's shoulder to stop her. Marie was confused and gave her a slightly serious look, but then Callie shook her head slightly and pointed back at him slightly, mouthing the word "look" to her.

Marie didn't get it at first, caught up in the moment, but the noticed the look in Callie's eyes and decided to give looking at him a bit more a chance. A moment later after doing so, she was able to clearly spot the differences and more as well. Soon she was looking at the ground in thought, trying to think of what he was. He looked familiar, but from what...? Then, it hit her-- the ancient sea scrolls! Images of things with his anatomy, creatures known as humans! They... Weren't they supposed to be extinct?! They were wiped out by the great floods! Yet... One, or at least she thinks is one, is standing right before her and her cousin right now. She let the charge of ink in her E-liter 3K go back into her ink tank so she won't have to hold it there for being ready to fire. Sure, it would be able to splat an inkling or any of the octarians or octolings, but she has no clue if it could hurt a human. That, and she has no clue as to how harmful humans could be to them. For now, she decided to stand down, but she was still on her guard. She noted how Callie seemed to remember all of that too, and after looking back at her, Marie looks back up at the man, still serious. "Then, tell us. Tell us where we are, and if you know, how we got here. That, and aren't you a human? I thought your kind were wiped out by the great floods long ago."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:18 am

After the fusion happened, Obsidian looked around, startled. At first she wasn't sure what happened. "Rubellite?" She spoke, and noticed her voice was different. She looked herself over and noticed she even looked different.

(Ah I wasn't sure if I should switch to the fusion name)

---

"Oh look!" Amethyst ran over to one corner. "There's even a popcorn machine and candy and stuff!"

Topaz went over to another corner and studied the library of movies. "There's so many to choose from..."

---

"This world is called Crossover. As to how you got here...well everyone here was magically teleported here some way or another." Claude rubbed his chin. "There are still some things about this world that no one has figured out yet. Who controls it, why we're here, how to get back. There have been some that have returned to their worlds, probably the same way they got here, but as far as an actual way to escape of our own volition, that has yet to be discovered." Claude paused at the girl's last question. He wasn't a human but he couldn't reveal his identity. "I'm a simple butler...and as for the other matter, I'm just from a different world where humans exist and..." He tilted his head. "Well, to put it simply, I've never seen creatures like you in my world."

The entire time he talked, he studied the two girls. Just seeing them reminded him of how hungry he was. His thoughts turned to his master and how desperately he wanted what he had been promised. He had to wait, though. And perhaps the only way to curb his hunger was to have a snack, and even then he couldn't without his master's permission.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:45 pm

(( It's alright!
Sometimes, even if it is a fusion, if unstable and bound to wind up falling apart, sometimes it can be heard in the voice the personality of what each gems' personality is.
Aaand since it's going to be brief, it ends here cx ))

After that happened, she felt... different, or at least part of her did. She felt worried, and then it was like part of her spoke. Seeing herself, though, and how different she was made her even more worried, and it almost threw her into a panic. It took her just a moment to fall apart-- to unfuse-- from the severity of her own part's feelings.

As soon as they separated from the fusion, RT looked back at herself to see if she was alright. Seeing that she is, with wide and worried eyes, she looks back up at Obsidian. It was forbidden on Homeworld to fuse with gems other than your own kind, and even then it had to be for some purpose! That, and diamonds forbid that you fuse with a gem that is not of your own kind that is of a much higher ranking than you... The punishment was certain shattering! The higher-ranking gem you fused with could even have the right of shattering you themselves! Scared for her own life, she tries to scatter back up onto her feet so she can try to escape. In the moment, the thing she was most afraid of and focusing on was preserving her life, not the sort of other feeling she felt while she was fused with Obsidian. Fear clouded her mind.

---

As the two went over and checked the various corners for the movies and snacks, Hambergite went along the rows of chairs and looked them over. "The chairs look really nice and comfortable as well." Then she looks to the back of the room, seeing another door and what looks to be a projection room. Then, she looks to the front to see a different set of equipment, along with the screen. "Hm... It looks like there is both a projection room for older movies and some stuff for playing more modern movies. I guess that the screen might function as both a tv and a screen to display things on."

---

As the man talked, the Squid Sisters were only left in a state of confusion and disbelief. Crossover? Teleportation? No way back on your own? They felt like they couldn't believe one word of it at all, but then again, they were standing before a living, supposedly male, human. They were extinct and nowhere to be found living on their world. There had to be some reason why they were in some place like this, and they both certainly knew they weren't dreaming, so they might just have to go with that unknown and mysterious answer, possibly.

Marie knew that there were, at least, some different worlds out there. However, one where more humans exist was out of her range of possibility until then. At the mention of him having never seen creatures like them, she goes on to explain. "We're what is known as Inklings. Back when the great floods happened and wiped out the human race, as the story goes, our kind grew and evolved from squids."

"Yeah! That, and those nasty Octarians and Octolings did too, but they came from the octopus. As some land started to be revealed by receding waters, our kind all evolved more!" Callie added.

"Sadly enough, Octarian and Octoling kind did as well, and soon we started to fight over claims to lands. From the stories we've heard of that great war, it was a pretty bad one, but our kind won in the end. Times were fine until recently, which involved the nasty leader of the Octarians and Octolings stealing the Great Zapfish, but that is all over now and things are back to their once peaceful state." Marie finished off.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 pm

(Yeah like in Keystone Motel when Ruby and Sapphire were fighting)

Obsidian fell back onto her rear when the fusion broke apart. She looked up and saw the look of fear on RT's face. She knew why her friend was scared. They had fused. Yes it was an accident but they had still fused. And yet...She was actually more worried than angry. She remained calm though so as not to frighten RT even more.

She got to her feet. "Rubellite...I'm not angry. It was an accident. Even so...we need to decide what to do. I don't like the thought of hiding something like this from Blue Diamond...but..."

---

"Hmm...when do you want to have a movie night, Ham? And who else should we invite?" Topaz asked.

---

"I see...well I've heard of squids and octopi but not ones that look human-like." Claude shrugged. "In any case that's as much as I am able to tell you about this world. Well that's as far as my knowledge of it goes. As for events that have happened here, I'm afraid I've been forbidden to speak of them by my master. And speaking of, he ordered me to find something useful to do." He bowed. "Would you like me to show you two ladies around?"
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:03 pm

RT managed to get to her feet shortly after Obsidian did, but mostly for the reason in being in a messy rush to try and get out of there. As she stood before her and listened to her, she was still shaking some from fear, not sure if she should believe her or not. When she hears her finish off what she was saying in some sort of way though, she still has fear within her of what could happen. "But what...? Tell her what happened? Tell my superiors what happened? You'll probably be fine or get a minor penalty, but I'll be crushed! Any way about it, if word gets out, it'll only spread! In the end, I can only see my death as a thing happening!" Her tone was a bit shaky as well.

---

"It could be tonight or some other night this week. As for who to invite, I think we can invite some of the people that we met today that aren't with us right now."

---

Marie was disappointed when she wasn't able to hear of things that went on in the past here, as was Callie, but they had to either deal with it or find out about such history in different ways. When bowed to and offered that, she nods. "I suppose that would be better than walking around here aimlessly and getting lost." She looks back at Callie.

Callie pouts slightly when looked at. True, sometimes she did that, but it was for the fun of some adventure. Still, quickly enough, she got over it. "Yeah, I'd like that!"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Obsidian shook her head and put a hand on RT's shoulder. "We'd essentally be lying to both Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond, yes. However, you're my friend, Rubellite. I...I want to keep it a secret. No one saw. And the only ones who would benefit from finding out are...those two...and we can easily keep them from saying anything."

---

"Perhaps. Maybe we could look for Waltz and Toccata and invite them."

Amethyst turned to look at the other two. "I'd like to meet whoever you met."

----

"Hm..." Claude thought a moment. "The kitchen and dining room are closest. We can start there."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:10 pm

When Obsidian puts it that way, RT starts to calm down a little, feeling a bit more at-ease with how she wants to keep it a secret. After taking a minute to calm down, she lets out a sigh to help further calm herself before speaking. "Thank you, Obsidian... Really... I pretty much owe you a lot for deciding to keep it a secret, since it can mean the life or crushing of me." She nods. "But yeah... It should be easy to keep them quiet about it if they ever do hear of it."

---

Hambergite nods, then looks to Amethyst. "Well, we'd have to be lucky to find them together, or try and find them each on their own. Should we try to find them now?"

---

Marie nods. "That sounds like a good place to start."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:19 am

"That's why I want to keep it a secret. It's risky though. If Blue Diamond suspects I might be hiding something...I don't want to think about what might happen." Obsidian looked at her hands. "But I can't help but think about how it felt. I've never fused, not even with other Obsidians. That feeling..." She shook her head. "Anyway do you want to finish our jog or shall we explore some?"

----

"I know Toccata and Waltz should still be together. He was showing her around last I remember. Maybe we can go to the library." Topaz suggested.

"Well, whoever you want to introduce me to first is fine." Amethyst said.

----

So Claude led them to the kitchen, which was currently a mess. "It seems like the servants have been slacking off today." He shook his head. "I'm not taking responsibility for that. My status as a butler may put me in a higher position but the same applies to him."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 am

RT nods then, thinking the same thing of if her superior and then her diamond found out. Things would not end well. Though, when Obsidian mentions the way she felt though, it gets her thinking on how she actually felt then. "I may have fused with other select few Rubellites in the past, but that was only for the purpose of battle and such, you know? I guess... That fusion was a bit... different?" When the topic of the jog or exploring was brought back up, she thought that maybe changing the scene would be a bit better for them in the moment. "Well... How about we go exploring?"

---

Hambergite nodded, thinking that going to the library would be a good place to look for starters. "Yeah, I think the library would be a nice place to look in first." Then she smiles some. "That, and even if he's not there, we might get to see some of those Pokemon of Waltz's again."

---

Callie and Marie were pretty impressed by the size of the kitchen, but the way it looked at the moment made them frown and look upon it with discontent. When they heard of servants, the figured it might've been that, given that the place seemed to be quite big from what they saw along the way already.

Callie was, however, a bit curious when the man emphasized the word 'him.' "Hm? Who's the other guy?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:14 am

"Alright. Let's see if we can find something interesting."

---

"I've kinda been wanting to say hi to them again." Topaz said.

"Pokemon?" Amethyst asked.

"Oh! They're these creatures...um...maybe we should show you so you can see for yourself, Ame."

---

Claude tilted his head to one side. "Oh just another butler like myself. He kinda looks like me but without glasses and his hairstyle leaves much to be desired. He may seem nice but you can't trust a word he says."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 pm

RT nodded and, since they were done with jogging, phased back on her usual uniform. Once done with that, she motions for her to follow as she starts for the door out of the room.

---

"Yeah. They're a bit difficult to explain, so it might be a bit best to see them with your own eyes." Hambergite smiles. "We all ready to go?"

---

"Why not?" Callie asked, a bit curious. She wondered why she couldn't trust him and what he said, but part of her questioned whether or not she should trust what this guy was saying too.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Obsidian changed back into her uniform as well and left the room, then started walking down the hallway. Soon she noticed a semi-darkened hallway that they hadn't gone down before.

"Hmmm..."

---

"I'm ready." Topaz replied.

"Hold on." Amethyst jumped behind the snack counter and grabbed a candy bar. "Okay now I'm ready."

---

"Well he's very deceitful." Claude pushed up his glasses. "He'll act all charming and sweet but that's all it is. An act. He always has hidden motives. He might even try to convince you not to trust me."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:34 pm

When Obsidian took notice of the dark hallway, RT did too, stopping before it and looking down it. "Huh... Wanna go down there?"

--

Hambergite waited, and when everyone was ready, she left the gaming room with them and started the trek back to the library.

---

With that, Marie crosses her arms, giving him a look that wasn't too pleased. "If that's how it's going to be, then how about we don't trust either of you? Better to not trust you both than to not know who to trust."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:00 pm

"Yeah...why not? It's the only dimly lit hallway in this place. Might be some reason for that, or they just don't bother changing the lightbulbs. Terrible maintenance decision...though from what I can tell there are no rooms down this way."

---

Amythest munched on the candy bar as they were walking. "Pearl would be so disgusted seeing me eat this...oh did I tell you about the time me, Garnet, and Pearl fused and had dinner with one of Steven's friends and her parents?"

"Uh...no...you didn't..." Topaz said.

"Well..." Amethyst told the story.

---

Claude bowed. "Milady, I assure you I am indeed trustworthy. My master trusts me. Keeping him safe is my first priority. Although he seems to have gotten tired of me, ah, "following him around like a homeless puppy" as he put it. So he put me on babysitting duty until just a short while ago. He ordered me not to bother him and his orders are absolute. If he needs me, then he'll summon for me but until then I'll have to wait."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 am

"Yeah, I agree there... It's a bit odd, but I want to find up what's down the hall at least. Let's go on down." With that, RT starts down the dimly lit hallway, knowing she won't need to use light unless things get too dark.

---

To Hambergite, the story sounded odd from the tiny description, but when she heard the actual story from Amethyst, it was both a little funny and serious, as well as a bit awkward for those other people for sure. Over-all, she found it pretty interesting. After a few minutes, she finally comes across the library again, stopping before its doors. "Here we are!" With that, she opens the library's doors and looks inside to see who or what is there.

---

Marie raises an eyebrow at that. "Sure... People can say many words to twist things in favor of them, so for now, I think we might just wait and see from others who is actually trustworthy. In a situation like this, we can't take risks."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 am

Obsidian followed her down the hallway. At the end there was a large door. Opening it revealed a staircase at the end of a short hallway. At the bottom of the staircase was a corridor with doors on either side and, near the end, another corridor branching off to the left.

Obsidian went down the stairs and looked at either side of the corridor. "Prison cells?" She mused. She went down the branching corridor and inspected one of the doors. It was locked and, unlike the doors in the other corridor, it was made of solid steel instead of having bars. Also, there was a keypad on the wall next to it. "Looks like you need some sort of access code to get in. Whoever is in here is apparently top-security. But why is this place so out of the way? Looks so primitive too. The dungeons back on Homeworld are way more high-tech."

"This place is one of the many secrets that Waltz doesn't want people knowing about." Said a voice. It was coming from behind the door.

---

Fenniken was sleeping on a table when the door opened. She opened her eyes and saw two familiar faces and one unfamiliar one. "Fen?"

"Oh! Hey, Fenniken!" Topaz went over and patted the fire fon the head.

"Is that one of those Pokeman things?" Anethyst asked.

"Yeah. And there's different ones too."

---

Claude frowned. His attempt to discredit his rival had backfired. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and took his glasses off, then started cleaning them. "I understand if the two of you don't completely trust me. This place is unfamiliar to you, after all. However, I assure you I have no intention of harming anyone except those who threaten my master, his son, and his sister. And I intend to protect them with my life." His eyes glowed red for a split second, almost unnoticeable. "I won't show any mercy to those responsible for harming them." He paused. "To put it simply, I won't harm you unless you give me a legitimate reason to."

He put his glasses back on. "The truth is I wanted to warn you lovely ladies to steer clear of Michaelis because he very uncouth yet he calls himself a butler. He has no shame at all, acting like he's all high and mighty while hanging around with the type of people no one would want to associate with. He may say the same of me but I at least have better taste in the company I keep." Claude cleared his throat. "But enough about that. I need to take care of this mess before we continue the tour, otherwise it will never get done and he will pin the blame on me." He quickly cleaned the kitchen, moving at a pace that would seem impossible for a normal human. Soon it was sparkling clean.

Last edited by Ebilkitty on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:10 pm

(Got more exams Sammy-chan? Or just life stuff?

On another note I was watching Message Recieved again and I was thinking that Yellow Pearl seems to have a slightly higher status than Peri. Like from how she was speaking and what she said. For instance: "who gave you authorization to use this line?" And how she reacted to how Peri was talking back YD. I could be completely wrong though)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:02 am

Herp

To

The

Derpity

Derp!
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:44 am

(does whatever I said I was going to do in PMs.
Distracted.

CUBS WIN!)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:21 am

(I had a feeling you knew about that)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:53 am

((New Steven Universe episode yesterday. New Pokemon games and the Fantastic Beasts movie today.

Squeeee!!))
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:39 am

(Herp to the derp

Oh yeah and Sammy-chan. I want Sidi to get poofed by Claude so I have an excuse to tweak her outfit a little. It's gonna be the same as far as the colors of her uniform but with gold trim along the edges to indicate that she's of a high rank and opposite her gem an embroidered shield with a blue diamond shape on it to distinguish her as a Diamond guard.

I have the poofing bit and stuff leading up to it in my head already. I brainstorm a lot while at work XD)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:29 am

Sebastian: Not reacting the UFG, unidentified flying Grell. I step aside, out of Grell's path. "Right this way." I bow. "You must be tired from your journey. I'll show you to the salon. There you can rest a bit before I serve dinner."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum