Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:33 pm

(( Ah o/
But for that!! I think we can take turns if we narrow down a personality for us both to go off of. ))

Seeing as how Topaz was now following her well, she took her by her room first. She wanted it to be the first stop, just so she can get a peek at what it's like.

"This would be my room. Feel free to look around if you want."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:41 pm

(A mix of both their personalities? Actually I'm not sure how to describe Tope's personality yet)

Topaz stepped into the room and walked around a bit looking at everything. "Pretty nice! I like it."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:56 pm

(( Well, Hambergite mostly wants to try and keep happy. Wants to make others happy... Gets really upset or concerned if around someone that's hurt, has a big fear of death happening to either her or anyone around her... That's Ham. ))

When Hambergite saw her look around, she stood in the doorway and watched as Topaz did as such, giving her as much time as she needed. When she heard her say that, she couldn't help but smile.

"That's nice, then. It's good to know that you'll like being in my room then. Let's go on, then. There's some places in the mansion I want to show you to."

With that, she motions for her to follow again and starts out slow so Topaz can catch up again if she wanted to spend an extra moment looking at her room. She was wanting to show her most of what Waltz showed her or most of what she already saw. They both know the music room, so she figured that she'd show her the main room, the kitchen and dining hall, the library, the ballroom, and whatever other interesting room they'll come by that they might want to see or go into some day.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:33 pm

(Just finished watching the Bismuth episode. The feels dammit! All the feels!

And weren't they in the main room earlier when Tope was telling her story?)

So the battle Onyx got shattered in wasn't the one mentioned in that episode but an earlier one so RT can have something in common with Ham and Tope?)

Topaz left the room a few moments later and caught up with her friend. "What's first?"
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:07 pm

(( Y e p
Brace yourself for next week tho xD
but o h. just ignore the main room part then ^^;
But what? Have what in common with them?^^; ))

When questioned, Hambergite happily replies.

"Although not necessary to our survival, I was thinking of showing you to the kitchen and dining hall first. Afterwards, to the library, and after that, the ballroom. If we happen to find any other rooms like game rooms or anything of the sort that we might like along the way, we can always take a little moment to look at that room before moving on."

With that, she starts in the direction of the kitchen.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:26 am

(I meant backstory-wise. My bad. Like how Tope's and Ham's backstories are connected through that battle that Tope talked about where Onyx got shattered.

And now I want them to find a game room and play DDR or some other two-player arcade game)

"It's nice to have a snack sometimes though." Topaz commented as she followed Ham to the kitchen.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 am

(( Alright, and nice cx ))

Hambergite nodded, sometimes liking the idea of a snack or something to drink. She mostly has that sort of stuff on occasion, though. After a little while, they arrive at the kitchen, and she walks into it with her.

"This would be the kitchen. The dining hall should be right beside it. Both are both fairly large to accommodate so many people at once."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:40 pm

"I wonder how many people there actually are here. There's us and Rubellite and then Waltz and Narukame. That guy Rubellite and I ran into earlier and the Sa'dia girl." Topaz thought a moment. "This isn't earth but most of the inhabitants seem to be human and Rubellite mentioned some sort of revival magic so humans are almost like gems in that regard."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:28 pm

The thought on how many people could really be here was a real thing for Hambergite to think about. There's no real telling, really. With how many that was just mentioned by that alone, it seemed like a lot already. Well, at least to her it did.

"That seems like a lot already, but as for if there's any others... There might very well be. I can't help but wonder how many more people there are in this place." When she hears her say that though, she nods. "Yeah, most do seem to be human. While this place may not be Earth, they might come from their own unique Earths that are much, much farther apart than we can possibly think apart. That revival magic is good, yes, but I don't think they can control when they come back. We technically just reform after a quick form repair, and a possible outfit change if we so desire. A little different, but similar."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:26 pm

"Maybe we'll find out later how many people are actually here. Hmmm so where to now?"

(Actually the games in the game room don't have to be strictly arcade games. We could go all vintage and have old-school consoles like the N64 and Sega genesis and also have all the newer consoles from later generations like the Playstation and Xbox lines and later Nintendo consoles. Plus every game for them ever made ever. So Ham and Tope could play some Smash bros or Mario Kart cuz wynaught?)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 pm

"Maybe! As for now, we'll be heading to the library. It's nicely sized as well, and it has its own little reading area too if you don't wish to take books away from it for some time. Follow me."

With that, Hambergite also motions for her to follow before heading off towards the library. It wasn't that far away, so the trip was quite quick.

(( That sounds nice!o:
And hm
I wonder what sort of stuff could happen between them to set some of the relationship stuff off... It could be a bit slower and nicer if they eventually just grow close enough naturally. Maybe them being in the same room and bed at the same time can help. Like maybe some embarrassment at first while sleeping together from both sides or not, and eventually growing to like that and getting to wake up next to them. From time to time, maybe unconscious cuddling while asleep and one of them waking up to see that in the morning and a bit more embarrassment, but as they grow on each other, them enjoying winding up waking up in the other's arms...
And if steps need to be taken for Topaz to help recover from Onyx some more, that process being helped by Ham can help too... ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Topaz poked her head into the library and noticed Fenniken play-fighting with Delcatty. "Huh? I've never seen creatures like that before. Okay, I've seen foxes and cats but not like them." She said. "And especially not foxes that breathe fire." She then added when Finneken used ember, setting Delcatty's tail on fire.

(That sounds fun. I think Tope would probably end up being the unconscious cuddler)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 pm

(( Aw, that would be adorable cx ))

When Hambergite sees the two like that, she finds it pretty nice and funny, mostly because it was a little play fight. She could recognize one of them, but the other... not so much. It must be another Pokemon of Waltz's. When she hears Topaz's confusion on what they are, she smiles.

"They're apparently called Pokemon, and each has a unique name to its kind. I know the fox one belongs to Count Waltz, so I guess the other must belong to him as well."

However, when she sees Fennkin set the cat Pokemon's tail on fire, she frowns, a bit concerned.

"May want to be careful there!"

She mostly directed that towards Fennekin. Then she watched the cat, hoping the tail would go out soon so she can try and ask the creature if it would like her help in healing. As she does so, she might as well mention another thing.

"Along with these Pokemon, Count Waltz also has a dragon."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:17 am

Delcatty ran around in circles. "Del Delcatty!" She cried. After a minute or two the fire went out on its own.

"Fenniken Fen!" Fenniken ran up and licked Delcatty's cheek in apology.

"They're cute. I wonder if there are more than those two." Topaz looked at Ham. "What? A dragon?!"

(Rip me. I wanted Swampert to put the fire out but I can't remember Swampert's moveset off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to look at the thread where I have the list. Plus I'm at work otherwise I'd check my notebook that has random stuff written down in it

I might change some of his Pokemon and give him some from the new games)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:43 pm

(( Rip
But that would be cool o: ))

Hambergite definitely wanted to try and heal the, what she hears as a Delcatty, now. It seemed hurt by the fire, so she wanted to heal her soon before anything else bad could happen. When Topaz says that though, she nods.

"They are, and I'm sure there's more. That, and yes, he does have a dragon. Saw him with my own eyes. He's a big and friendly one, although mostly when Count Waltz is around I think. Never went around him when he was alone. I could bring you to the cage for a brief moment so you can take a peek at him, but no going inside like we did."

With that, she comes over to Delcatty and Fennekin and kneels down by them.

"Do you mind if I heal you? You seemed hurt by the first, and I should be able to help."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:14 pm

(I think I confused you before when describing CW's pen/corral. My bad. Maybe a better word to describe it would be kennel? Like the type you see at a shelter where they keep the bigger dogs only it's outside and large enough for a dragon to move about comfortably)

Delcatty had started licking her tail. She paused mid-lick to look at Ham and tilted her head to the side as if not really understanding. "Del?"

Fenniken ran over to the basket of berries and put her paw on the side of it. "Fenniken Fen!"

Topaz seemed to understand, even though she didn't know what Fenniken was saying. "Maybe give it one of those berries?" She suggested, then nodded. "I guess so, if it's just to look."

(If you want to see a dragon, Tope, I could have Goodra appear. She's 10,000 times nicer than CW but somewhat shy, lol. Just be glad I didn't pick Hydreigon as his dragon type. Actually, is Hydreigon pure dragon or dragon/dark? I'm a derp and I also need to sleep

On another note, do Pokemon instinctively know which berries do what? Like they sustain injuries in the wild so they'd learn that type of thing and still know even after being caught by a trainer, right? Blargh which one heals burns?)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:36 pm

(( Oh ^^; But still able to see whatever is inside from whatever angle and distance? ))

When Habmergite saw Fennekin go to the berries and with what Topaz said, she shrugs lightly.

"Alright, I'll do that if it's what the pokemon prefers instead of my own healing powers. Eating a berry might just be a plus to possible healing capabilities of them."

With that, get gets the basket of berries and brings it over to Delcatty, a bit confused and not knowing which berry does what.

"I'm not sure which one heals stuff related to burns, so maybe you know it...?" Then she looks back to Topaz. "Yeah, just to look. Maybe not get so close either, just in case. Just enough to where you can see him at a comfortable distance."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 am

(Well there could also be a way to go inside but yeah)

Delcatty sniffed through the basket until she found the right berry and placed her paw on it. "Del!"

"So what exactly is the story behind the dragon anyway?" Topaz asked. She sat down on the floor and Fenniken walked over to sniff at her.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:20 am

(Edited an earlier post to add the thing I wanted to do with Claude's glove. I had Bastet scratch him in response to him calling her a random alley cat)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:53 am

(( Okay c: ))

When Hambergite sees Delcatty put her paw on the right berry, she smiles faintly, takes it out of the basket, and holds it out to her.

"There you go." She looks back at Topaz. "Both he and the dragon were orphans, and he raised it since it was a hatchling. They're awfully close, and the dragon doesn't like most of anyone unless he is around, or so I've been told by him. That's why I recommend viewing his holding area from a distance, just in case."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 am

Delcatty ate the berry happily. "Del Delcatty!" She rubbed against Hambergite, purring.

(Awwww~)

Topaz giggled at the sight. Fenniken jumped into her lap. "Fen!" Topaz stroked Fenniken's head. "I see. That's understandable. It's sad about them both being orphans though."

Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Hambergite smiled softly at the adorable sight and couldn't help but pet her gently. Her fur was pretty soft too. When she heard Topaz giggle, she couldn't help but smile a bit more and possibly think her giggle was cute. More thought of in a friendly sort of manner, or so she thinks. When she hears her say that though, she nods.

"Yes, it really is... Whenever you're ready to go, we can head off outside to see him."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:00 am

((nah, Ham you like her))

"We could go now if you want." Topaz lifted Fenniken off her lap, set the fire fox Pokemon on the floor and then stood up.

"Fen Fen..." Fenniken's said, her ears drooping.

Topaz bent down to pat Fenniken on the head. "I'm sorry. Maybe we'll be back later, okay?"
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:02 am

(( That she does. ))

"Alright, that sounds good to me." With that, Hambergite stops petting Delcatty and stands up, smiling down at the Pokemon in a sort of reassuring way. "But yes, Topaz is right. We might be back a little later to have a little more fun with everyone, don't worry." Then she looks at Topaz. "Let's head on down to where he is, then." With that, she motions for her to follow as she starts and leads her outside to around where the cage is, making sure to keep some distance.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:44 am

(I watched all the new episodes up to Kindergartrn Kid. DVR ftw. I have Kindergarten Kid paused five minutes in because Peri's fails are killing me.

Peri= Wile E Coyote
Gem monster= Roadrunner)

Topaz followed Ham outside to CW's living area/kennel/corral/pen/whateveritisihavenoclueanymore. CW wasn't visible however.

"Uh where is it? I don't see it." She said.

(So for Tope's personality: well she holds a deep seated-grudge against Homeworld but is willing to be civil with Homeworld gems and will only fight one if provoked. Then there's her caring nature. I think hers and Ham's personalities compliment each other

Ham and Tope could accidentally fuse while playing DDR so we can test run Imperial Topaz. I could bring in someone for her to interact with while they're fused. Or it could be an opportunity for you to intro Hemi? Either option works. I'm thinking of having Inuyasha get up and leave the area where Sebastian and Callie are, anyway)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum