Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC X Yubel

4 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

MC X Yubel - Page 14 Empty Re: MC X Yubel

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am

(Hmm, random thought. What if Fang has the ability to change into different forms if defeated in battle?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 am

(hehe, yes, that's a nice idea.
Yubel has three forms. the first form can't deal any damage. the second form is total destruction, that kills friend and foe. the third form is absolute aimed attack strength. but it's up to you which forms you give Fang)

Haou:
I reach the door before Leona and block her path ~once this body is of use for something.~ "you could have locked the door or at least left a note. it's your fault, not its." I pause "maybe you shouldn't have done that at all. it's not socially accepted. if someone found out, it would be a scandal." I see my father blushing.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 am

(I'm in character building mode, stuff to improve or make my characters interesting is randomly popping into my brain. Like Leona's orientation and possibly giving Fang some abilities. It might be a little backwards, but with OCs, I kind of like to start with a blank slate and a name and build on from there.)

Leona: Hisses at Haou. "I don't care! You want some too? I wouldn't mind kicking your ass as well!"

---

Fang: Has since crawled under Haou's bed, licking it's wounds."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 am

Haou:
"I don't care at all if you attack me or not. not the slightest bit. you know, just go back to licking your father, but leave Fang alone, he has nothing to do with it." I open my door a bit and slip in and close it behind me.

Yubel:
"Leona, please stop."

(as soon as I'm home, I'll start with the grey men. thank you for motivating me again. you could bring in Ollen or someone else. I'm also interested in playing more characters. hm, how about Moka?! Milan and Moka, both Vampires from different systems)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 am

(It's hard for me to get a good run on Moka and get her personality just right. Also, with all due respect, I can't help but be a bit amused at the irony of a vampire character named after yourself being shipped with a woman.)

Leona: Hisses and hurls myself at Haou's door when he goes in, pounding on it. I stop when Yubel calls my name. "I'm sorry, daddy."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 am

(I never thought about shipping them, just meeting each other. he might say "Vampires are monsters" and she says "no, they are not, Vampires are nice" and he says "I am a vampire." and then she says "me too")

Haou:
I lock the door "Fang?" I search for it "you can come out"

Yubel:
"it's okay Leo, it didn't mean to bother you"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:43 am

(If you want... I've got her info on TAS, I could bring it over and edit the master list.)

Fang:  Shakes his head.  "A-are you sure?"

---

Leona:  "Annoying, the both of them.  Fang for always coming into my room when I tell him to stay out and Haou for always lecturing me.  What gives them the right?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Yubel:
"well... your door was unlocked. Fang probably thought we ere hurt. you didn't tell him to stay out. maybe you should just lock the door." I drag her back into her room and close the door.

Haou: "yes, the door is locked. Leona can't come in. and furthermore, on the bed it's more comfortable than under the bed."
(Haou doesn't have a pillow)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Leona: "Whenever he comes in my room, I yell at him to get out, regardless. He should know better by now. But of course, he's stupid Fang, just like always. I hate him. But that still doesn't give Haou the right to lecture me or you. He's not the daddy, you are, daddy." I sit on my bed, no longer in the mood for any more.

---

Fang: "Maybe, but under the bed is safer, from Leona, at least. She's one of the reasons why I don't want to try to find a girlfriend." I slowly crawl out from under the bed.

(What's the other reason, Fang?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Haou:
"she can't harm you while you are in here. I'll protect you. if you want, you can sleep here tonight." I pat the bed with my tail. "you are dirty. come, let me clean you. and while I groom you, you can tell me about the other reasons why you don't want a girlfriend, if you want to."

---

Yubel:
I get dressed "he wasn't lecturing me, he was only lecturing you, because Fang didn't do anything wrong. Fang only wanted to save me because he thought I was hurt."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:11 pm

Leona: "He's still not my father, he has no right to lecture me." I go quiet for a while thinking. "Daddy, am I weird?"
(Parts of this conversation might happen in the other section, because it's mature subject matter, and I don't know how to redirect away from it with subtlety.)

---

Fang: I sit on the bed. "The other reason, is I'm a freak. Not quite male, not quite female. What am I, Haou? What chance do I have with a girlfriend?" Pause, for a moment. "It was weird seeing Leona and Dad like that. I wonder what brought that on. There's never been a shortage of boys wanting Leona's attention. She even chased one out of here, earlier. Why would she choose a relationship like that with family?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Haou:
I start grooming and make pauses to reply "you aren't a freak, you are special." *groom* "you can be mother as well as father. other's are bound to the opposite gender to find children, but you can basically found a family with everyone" *groom* "you are lucky. people who see you as a freak are just idiots. I'd rather see you as a miracle; hermaphrodites are rare." *groom* "hm, about your sister... I think she was always in love with our father. that's why she never accepted any other boy. do you find it strange, when people of the same family have a relationship like that?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Fang: I scratch my head. "I consider myself a freak. As for family... I never thought of trying for a relationship like that with family." long pause, while I look at Haou, curiously. "You'r being so nice, why?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Haou:
"for me puberty started as well as for you and Leona. During that time I'm instinctively nice to people which I see as potential mates." *groom* "you are not a freak. if someone is a freak, I am. but I have no problem with myself, why should you have one with yourself?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Fang: "You see me as a potential mate? For real?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Haou:
"yes."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Fang: "But we're family." He stops... "I guess if it's good enough for Dad and Leona, we could try something. But not to fast. Okay? Maybe we could start with something simple. Like a kiss? or is that too strange."

(Fang is a confused child in general, while Leona is only confused about certain things that she likes. Leona is exploring herself to figure things out. Fang had all but given up about certain things.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Haou:
"is it that strange when we are family. it's uncommon, but it still works and people can still love each other, even when they are family." I give it another lick "you taste good"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Fang: Gently pushes Haou away, so I can look at him. "D-do you want to try a kiss? I mean a real kiss, not a kitty kiss. You've got lips, don't you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Haou:
I show him my mouth "nope. no lips, sorry. I told you, if one of us is a freak, it's me. but yes, I'd like to try a kiss. I am in puberty after all."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Fang: Looks confused. "Then how do you eat, keep your mouth closed, or talk without lips?" I shake my head. "Okay. One kiss to see what it's like." I pause. "If we do wind up liking each other, you won't scold me for liking a family member like you did Leona and Dad, will you?"

(Don't forget Leona and Yubel's conversation.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 pm

"I didn't do so. I just told them that it wasn't wise. but on the other hand, I don't really care. I mostly said it to distract them so I could get you into my room and protect you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Fang: "I don't care about Leona, she's mean, anyway. But Dad didn't seem to be making any move to harm me." I give Haou a hug. "Thank you for helping me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm

I try to hug back as good as I can with my cat arms "Leona is an idiot. she is wild and aggressive. I don't like her either. she is a shame to our family"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Fang: "I wish she'd die, but she's clearly dad's favorite, now. Ewww, I don't even want to think of her and dad together, not that way."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next