Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba

4 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bubba - Page 33 Empty Re: Bubba

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 pm

And Yuri and Flynn followed
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm

-and so they go to a different bar-

(You missed Kronus's post on the last page; it's the last one.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu May 29, 2014 10:53 pm

"What are you doing, Yubel? Are you mad?" Bakura demanded. He crossed his arms. "You know...I didn't care back when I found out that you cheated on me with MC because I believed that you loved me more than her. But now you want to go back to her. Was I wrong? Who do you love more? Tell me the truth or leave me forever."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 am

Yubel:
"how can you ask this? You are the one I love, the only one. or at least you were. But you ruined it! admit it, you have no respect for me. I am just a stupid child, aint I? a stupid child who you have to look after. I was so happy when I finally had you, when I had love, but of course you wouldn't let me! Well I will return the favour to you. When I mustn't have love, why are you allowed to? say farewell to your family!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 pm

"You're acting like a child. Throwing tantrums when you don't get your way. And when I try and reason with you, you refuse to listen. You say you love me and yet I find it hard to believe when you want to go back to that backstabbing feline. You want her? Okay fine you can have her. Now get off my property!"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

(Not me going ic, just me setting up Bisharp and such. Wanted to intro him myself~^^)

Alice: -over recent times she had found her room and decorated it to her liking. that, and she was, well... maybe a little happier? some people here actually didn't fear her or what she could do... maybe they were used to that kinda stuff or, in the worst case, there was something more fearsome. either way, she only had maybe... one, max being two, friends here. however, as of right now, she's just wandering about town, looking for a nice, small place to eat-

Bisharp: -while that was going on with her, there was something else going on within the park... he was passed out in a small glade, having arrived there under unknown conditions. he stirred slightly, and soon enough he was finally awake- Ugh... -he gets up on his feet, stumbles a little, then manages to catch himself on a tree before he falls. he then looks up and around, noticing that he was not where he once was before. where was he? one thing he could tell was this: he wasn't in his world anymore. he could tell by the odd creatures climbing around and in some of the trees, and some of of them were even flying! they weren't pokemon, that's for sure- What is this place, and how did I even get here...? -that was one other thing he wanted to know... how he got here. he was wandering around in some tall grass by this large bridge, and then he suddenly blacked out! how he got here was a complete and utter mystery to him... he had no trainer though, so he was wild. nothing much was back there for him. no family, few friends due to his wild status... not even a pack of pawniard that followed him like all other Bisharp had. he had yet to form one, as a matter of fact! so he pretty much thinks he has nothing to lose, so... he might as well stay here. whoever wanted him here could've talked to him about this all at least to see if it was okay with him! oh well, it doesn't matter now. he was stuck here without any means of getting home, and besides... this world doesn't seem too bad... all of that thinking gave him time to recover, and now he feels ready to go off and explore this new world he was dropped in. with all of that wrapped up, he gets off of the tree and walks out of the park into the city. being a wild pokemon and living in a forest all of his life, he never saw a city before. so, obviously, he was quite amazed! he stood on the sidewalk, mouth agape, staring up at the buildings. it wasn't a big city, but more of a smaller one. still, it was enough to impress him! then suddenly, reality hit him: what if people here knew about pokemon? he's wild, and maybe people here would be out to catch him! thinking fast, seeing that nobody was around, he spots an alleyway and dashes into it-

Alice: -she turns around the corner and continues walking along the sidewalk, looking up at the building signs. she sighs when she doesn't find a place to eat on this street as well- Darn it... Nothing yet. -she stops on a corner and looks up at the sign- Only if I new my way around town! I need to get out more... -and guess what? with her luck, the crosswalk was unavailable due to cars passing on through. deciding to be patient and not seem weird to any wandering eye, she stands there and waits patiently like any other person would. she doesn't want to freak out anybody with her ability to go into the shadows...-

Bisharp: he saw her pass by the alleyway he was in, and goodness! things in this world keep surprising him! the girl was part pokemon! darkrai, specifically. although he was wild, he heard about the nightmarish legend from Cresselia. ever since a trainer came by the bridge and defeated her, she has revisited daily since then. he was intrigued by the lunar pokemon, and several times he talked to her. this is why he knows what he knows. she even gave him a lunar wing necklace(basic string necklace with some beads on it for extra decoration) of his own, just in case a darkrai would come to the place! this was also the only reason he wasn't really afraid of her at all. he only had a slight fear because of her possible strength and the fact that she was still part human! she knew pokemon, and she might even be a trainer... but, still. she was part pokemon! people might have been after her as well because of that, so... she might just be safe enough to be around. curiosity finally overcoming him, he exits the alley and cautiously makes his way towards her. as to not startle her, he speaks up a little- Hello...?

Alice: -she was only surprised a little; not enough to turn around and wind up putting the other to sleep. she turns around to face him, and huh...? another pokemon? and this one could talk! she thought it was another human weirded out by her for a moment!- Oh, hi... -she blinks and takes time to register what pokemon he is- Are you a Bisharp...? You look like one to me.

Bisharp: -he nods- Yes, I am. I figured you knew pokemon because of, well... -he trails off, not wanting to be rude and point out the obvious-

Alice: -nods- Yes, I know... -then she notices the lunar wing around his neck, and her eyes grow wide- That... that's a lunar wing! How did you get it?

Bisharp: -he places a hand over it when she speaks up about it- I got it from the lunar pokemon herself, how else?

Alice: Well... Sometimes people sell them, some even cruel enough to craft fake ones.

Bisharp: Oh, I see. I met Cresselia one day, and since then we met several times and talked some more. She gave it to me as a gift of friendship, and ever since then I've had good dreams... So long as I kept it near. I would still have good dreams without it, but not as often.

Alice: That's a nice little story... -small frown- Oh, sorry for not saying so earlier, but the name's Alice... It's nice to meet you, um... Do you have a trainer who gave you a name?

Bisharp: It's nice to meet you too, Alice. -shakes his head- I've never had a trainer before, so just call me Bisharp. -he suddenly gives her a serious look- And I don't intend on being owned by anyone just yet either.

Alice: Alright. -she frowns a little more at his sudden mood change- O-okay... I-I'm not even a trainer...

Bisharp: So you are not? Sorry... I assumed you might be, despite what you are.

Alice: It's alright, I forgive you... Wild pokemon don't trust people often, and I know that for sure... However, there are trainers here. I'm not sure if any of them would want to catch you, but to be safe, you may want to keep hiding.

Bisharp: -nods- Understood, and I will. I believe I woke up in a park earlier, so would that be a good place to hide?

Alice: -shakes her head- No, a lot of people go there everyday... There's a forest some distance from the town, but I'm not sure about it... I'm still pretty new, but I heard rumors of bad people there.

Bisharp: I see... That's unfortunate. Where will I hide, though? I can't just hide in a city alleyway so long as I am here. I can't stay in the park due to people, and I do not wish to see and be harmed by the possible bad people of the forest.

Alice: I don't know... -she sighs and thinks for a little more, then she gets an idea!- Why don't you follow me around for the time being? I won't capture you or anything, and if I wanted to, I couldn't. I don't know how to even work a pokeball! If you follow me, people might think you're my pokemon. They wouldn't capture you then!

Bisharp: -he seems a little uneasy about the proposal and takes a minute to think- Hm... It's a pretty decent idea. How long would this need to go on?

Alice: Well... For as long as needed be, so... maybe as long as you're here?

Bisharp: -he's a little surprised by this, and he shakes his head- No, I won't follow you around so long as I'm here.

Alice: -frowns- Oh... Well, you can obviously have your free time as well if you want. Just so long as you stay careful and avoid people who'd wanna capture you...

Bisharp: That's a little better. -he crosses his arms- We got this all figured out, but... where exactly do you live?

Alice: A mansion with several other people. One trainer lives there, and his name's Count Waltz. He's pretty much the ruler of the place or world or something, and he's the only other person in the mansion so far that I know of that's not afraid of me...

Bisharp: -he looks slightly confused- A mansion? What's a mansion? And several other people? Are you sure about this...? -nods- Alright. I'll watch out for him.

Alice: A mansion is a really big house with a lot of different rooms and such... the place is really really big. -nods- I'm sure! But... I don't know how kindly they'd react to a wild pokemon in the house, so... You could sneak around or say that you belong to me as a lie.

Bisharp: Nice... -he tries to imagine the place, but her explanation snaps him back to reality- Are you sure that you're sure? That seems risky, and lying isn't much of my style...

Alice: I'm sure, just... Please, Bisharp. Give it a try! At least it's safer and better than living outside... You'd also have a good roof over your head to block out the elements.

Bisharp: -he sighs- Fine... I guess a little lie and extra stealth won't kill me when it comes to things like that. But... Where would I stay?

Alice: Well... I was thinking that you could stay in my room. I only have one bed, but the room's big enough for two, so long as the second bed is smaller than my current one.

Bisharp: -he taps his metal foot against the ground- Fine, I guess that's good enough, I suppose... Will I be allowed to get my own food, or will you have to bring it to me?

Alice: Well, if you want, you can go out and get your own food. I'll only bring you something if you want me too, like anything specific and such that you can't find or don't know how to make.

Bisharp: Hm... Alright. That sounds fine. So... Where are you going now?

Alice: I decided to go out to eat for lunch today, and I'm just looking around for a place. You hungry?

Bisharp: -he shakes his head- No, I'll be fine until this afternoon.

Alice: -she notices that the crosswalk is now good for crossing- Oh! Looks like the crosswalk is freed up. You know to follow me, right?

Bisharp: -nods- I know. Let's go now.

Alice: -she nods back and walks on with him following her. after some time, they finally come across a place where she can eat. after she eats, they head on back to the mansion. when they get there though, she makes sure that things are good and clear. she didn't want anybody to catch any sight of him or anything yet! she'd wanna tell her side of the lie first before people see him. she showed him her room before they went off to get him his bed. after some more time, things were finally set up! once things were all good, Alice went off on her own way and left Bisharp to do what he wants, so long as he's careful and doesn't break anything and such-

(Lunar wings bring good dreams and ward off all bad dreams, and if someone is trapped in an eternal nightmare(caused by Darkrai/Alice putting someone to sleep on the night of a new moon), they can wake them up. It's the only thing that can wake them up, actually.
Picture of a lunar wing for anybody who needs one:
Bubba - Page 33 Lunar_Wing_anime)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:03 am

Yubel:
"how dare you assuming I want her?! I never loved that cat and never will."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 am

"And yet you wanted your bastard to take you to her. And when I left with Kefi you didn't come with me. If you had been there to protect me from Mariku then Fugue wouldn't have had to. I was in no shape to try and summon you or any of my monsters..." Bakura turned away. "Who is more important to you, Yubel? Me or her?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 am

(Aaand I wanna play Alice a little more .3.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 am

"you are. that's the only reason I want to meet her. together we will get your throne back and then I will get rid of her and we can rule again, Bakura. And I was there, all the time. but you didn't trust me!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 pm

"If you were there why didn't you step in? I only called Claude because I thought you were still back arguing with that cat. Besides, he's backup in case I don't have the strength to summon my monsters or you." Bakura shook his head. "I don't know if I want my throne back."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Yubel:
"oh yeah, because he is so much more reliable than me. fine, if you rather have him. there can only be one demon around here. if you chose him, fine. but I will take your family in return!"
with the gun I shoot Jesse in the head.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:20 pm

"I never said he was more reliable. I said he's backup. If you're not around or you are but I don't know it, then I will call on him to help me. You might have been there when Mariku attacked me but you didn't step in to help so I didn't know you were there. You expect me to be some all-knowing god? Well I'm not."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:45 am

(that's his reaction to his daughter being shot in the head?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 pm

(That's his response to what Yubel said. What am I supposed to do with Jesse being shot? With her reflection, wouldn't that just backfire on Yubel?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 am

(yes it would. I don't know what you should do, but I think Bakura would give a reaction.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Bakura blinked, stunned by what Yubel did. He couldn't stop her in time. Yubel's plan to kill Jesee backfired. "Yubel?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Yubel:
I grin at Bakura. the dead child falls out of my arms as if in slow motion. she lands on the floor with a wet ugly noise. a red puddle flows out of her head. I keep grinning at my husband with empty eyes. blood and brain runs down my face. eventually I collapse. I just fall backwards and land next to my daughter on the ground, my empty eyes still staring at Bakura, but no word coming over my lips.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 pm

"Yubel..." Bakura was still in shock over what he had just seen. Feeling unsteady on his feet he sat down on the sofa. "Dammit..."

Sa'dia sat down next to her brother. "Tuzu?"

"Take Kefi out to the park. I need to be alone." Bakura muttered.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 am

something like a wicked laughter is coming from the corps of Yubel. her stomach starts growing as if something was poking it from inside. eventually it tore appart and two big dragon heads come out, both lookig at Bakura with a glare. an arm follows, then a second one. a creature that looks like the incarnation of terror steps out of Yubel and the entire house collaps. one of the dragon heads grabs Jesse's dead body and swallows it down. the other one looks at Kefi and Sa'dia. the giant eye on the creatures chest however stares right at Bakura.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 am

"Sa'dia...get Kefi out of here now." Bakura muttered.

Sa'dia grabbed her nephew and ran off. Bakura summoned Dark Necrofear to act as a shield in case Yubel attacked his sister and son.

"Yubel...what do you want from me? An apology? For what? Thinking you wanted to run off with that cat? Okay...I suppose I did jump to conclusions but what was I supposed to think with what you were saying? And with the whole truce thing...you were being unreasonable. You didn't make the truce with Waltz. I did. So if anything I should have the final say as to whether or not it's been broken. I decided it hadn't been but I went to see Waltz so we could amend the truce so sonething like that wouldn't happen again."

Bakura looked away. "Do you really, truly love me? Or are you just saying that you do so you can continue to try and control my life and not let me make decisions for myself?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:35 pm

both heads of the fiend dragon turn to Bakura. each looks in one of the brown eyes. the big eye on the chest of the fiend stares at the Millennium Ring. "I love you more than you love yourself. you don't know what's best for you. But I do and I will make you the happiest man in the world. nobody will ever harm you!" I fly off and chase after Sa'Dia.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Bakura frowned. "My sister has nothing to do with this! She hasn't harmed me at all." As he spoke he went after Yubel, slower than normal because of his broken arm.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Alice: -she and Elizabeth met up earlier that day and they quickly became friend. for one, they both shared one things: they were both genetic experiments to a certain degree. each accepted one another, despite Elizabeth being a little afraid of the nightmarish ability she has. as of right now, she and her are walking down the sidewalk of the town, talking to each other about their pasts-

Elizabeth: Well, it's kinda sad to hear that people feared you just because of your nightmare inducing ability. But hey, at least you're making some friend here, right? -grins-

Alice: -nods- Yeah, it is... And it kinda helps, you know. -blinks- What about you? Was it difficult for you to make friends?

Elizabeth: Well... Not too hard. Some didn't like what I was, but most kinda just accepted it.  I just had to be careful who I was around, since I didn't know who could be a secret white coat. The majority might be after The Flock, but some are still looking for me as well. I managed to stay safe by easily hiding my ears by a hoodie or a hat, and my tail by wearing a longer jacket, since tucking it down a pants leg or keeping it under a skirt with no tail hole would be kinda painful.

Alice: I see... I guess both of us could be considered lucky from each others view. I wasn't hunted like you were, but you managed to actually have friends. At least you're not being hunted here, since they all aren't here. -and they keep on talking-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Suddenly a male with white hair and dog ears wearing a red kimono fell out of the sky and landed on his face in front of the two girls. He stood up and dusted himself off then looked around. "Hey wait a minute? How'd I end up here? This isn't my era at all! Ah, I bet it's that dumb well..."

He sighed and inspected himself. The Tetsusaiga was still with him. Good. He frowned though when he felt around his neck and noticed the necklace Kaede had put around his neck when he reawakened was still there.

"This accursed necklace. Oh well at least Kagome isn't here to used the incantation." He muttered. Suddenly he smelled two unfamiliar scents and realized he wasn't alone.

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: