Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herpy Derpness

5 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Herpy Derpness - Page 29 Empty Re: Herpy Derpness

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Fugue: "Why would any sane person, mutilate themselves? I know what I saw. Callie's got physical scars showing what you did to her. You and your wife. All Callie had even been was kind to you. Then during your reign, she was just trying to survive, and you... you..." I scream with rage. "You didn't care. You hurt her. She may be kind enough to have forgiven you, to feed you, as long as you sit in this dungeon, but I won't. Not for Callie, not for Rene, not for Waltz. As for Yami, he came along AFTER you and your queen began your reign of terror. Deny all you like, but it happened, and that's why you are sitting here, now."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm

(to mess with her. also you forget what else that one thing protects from, diseases. Not that there are diseases in Crossover, other than the common cold or flu, but you understand what I mean.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 pm

PalkiaDS wrote:Aryll: -she enjoys the nice and sweet kiss, wanting it to go on-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 pm

"This is a trick. It's all a bloody trick! I swear I don't know what you're talking about. How could I when I just got here? I woke up in some abandoned building. Ugh..." Bakura put a hand to his head. "Last I remember...I..."

(Fugue might be able to see the wound on Bakura's forehead now)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 pm

(Fugue sees it, he just doesn't care and assumes the guards roughed Bakura up when they brought him in.)

Fugue: Gets a little frustrated. "Fine, play stupid all you want. It won't get you anywhere. You want proof that I'm telling the truth? Callie wears a wig and make up to cover her bald head where her hair won't grow back and whatever is left of the scars she still has from when you and your queen burned her alive. If you've got balls enough to burn her, you should have balls enough to ask her to remove her wig, at least."

---

Ollen: Continues kissing her, but it isn't long, before his hand go for a little wander.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Aryll: -she's pretty into the kiss, so she's not really minding that-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

"Why would I ask a stranger to remove her wig? Why would I burn anyone alive? That's not my style. I prefer to give my victims a quick, merciful death."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm

(Hmmm, it occurs to me, that Fugue is raging pretty hard right now. I could put Callie on a split shift at her job. Like say there's a lull in business at the restaurant at the moment, bring her home, early for a little while, but she would be "on call," meaning she would have to go back later if the restaurant gets busy. I think I'll do that.)

Callie: Arrives home early, due to a lull at the restaurant. I'll have to go back later if they need me. I want to check on Bakura, first. He wasn't acting right when I took him his breakfast, I want to see if he's okay. I head down to the dungeon to find Fugue berating Bakura in his cell. "Fugue? Stop!"

---

Ollen: Wants to do more, but the play ends and the house lights go up, distracting him and making him realize what he's doing. He stops, breaking the kiss. "I got a little forward there, I'm sorry."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Aryll: -she realizes it all too when the lights come on, and she blushes a little- It's alright, I forgive you... sometimes people make mistakes and or get carried away...

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Ollen: Strokes the side of her face. "I could easily get carried away with you. Shall we head home, or would my lady like to go somewhere else?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Aryll: -small chuckle- I can tell... Well, I'm up for whatever there is, I guess.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Bakura had his eyes closed when he heard Callie come in. "You're back so soon? What? Are you going to falsely accuse me too?" He clenched his fists. "First I wake up in some abandoned building. Then I go to a town to ask someone to help me. First person I find tells me to leave. Horrible hospitality. Then this demon comes out of nowhere and insists I'm her husband. Then she gets mad at me when I tell her my family is dead. Then the bloody police come and start accusing me of things I didn't do. I get locked up in this cell and then you...you insist I know you. Then he comes in and starts accusing me of more outlandish things. If this is all some trick concocted by the Pharaoh I'd say he's done a great job."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Ollen: "To make up for my busy hands, we shall go wherever my lady wishes. All you have to do is say the word and we'll go there. Your wish is my command."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Callie: "I'm not accusing you of anything, Bakura. What's done is done, you've been punished for your crimes."

Fugue: Slams my fists on the cell door in a fit of rage. "LIAR!" I draw my Katana, about to let loose some attacks into the cell, when Callie grabs my arms, holding me back. I throw her to the ground knocking off her wig, in my blind fury. Once I realize what I'd done, my anger leaves me. I bend down offering a hand to help Callie up.

Callie: I grab my wig, blushing from embarrassment, then accept Fugue's help in returning to my feet. "Thank you. Fugue, you're too upset to be down here, right now. Go do something else, if you're worried about my being down here, by myself with him, leave a few guards, I'll be fine." I see Fugue nod, then go, leaving me with a few guards as protection. I put my wig back on my head, fixing it as best I can. Then, I look at Bakura, closely, noticing the bump on his head. "That's a nasty bump. Did the guards do that to you, when they brought you in? Do you mind if I fix it for you, Bakura? I promise, I'll do my best not to hurt you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:25 pm

"I'm not lying! I swear I don't know what you're talking about!" Bakura looked away. "I don't know where that came from either..." he shook his head. "No...it's...it's fine..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Callie: Deciding to play along, I don't want anyone else upset. "Okay... You don't need to be afraid. Maybe you'd feel better if I introduced myself. I'm Callie Briggs. It's nice to meet you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:14 am

Bakura said nothing.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am

Aryll: Well... how about the beach? We can go swimming once we go home and get our swimsuits on.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 am

(eye colour saphire blue
Usually wears light bright clothes that say “I’m happy!”, mostly yellow)
(aw you are such a cute pokémon. We will be best friends. But first I'll hit you with an ice beam and beat you up because I like you so much)
(I was laughing when I read the gift/present thing, but I wasn't laughing at you, I was just laughing about the situation in general. I prefer present, gift is short and has an f and a t, both hard consonants. That makes gift sound harsh and sharp. Give however has a soft v, so that’s okay.)
(what about sealing all of Ryou’s friends in game pieces. Well, it’s not really forbidden by law I suppose, but still.)
(I have a strange idea. Bakura knows one person that looks exactly like him, and that’s his own host body. He could come to the conclusion that Ryou committed all this crimes, maybe to punish Bakura.)
(“I had balls when I still had a body! Now the only balls I have belong to Ryou and he never used them”)
(a lull at the restaurant on Valentine's day?)

---

Berion is currently in his room, bare torso, doing pushups, pull-ups, crunches and so on. Like every day he woke up early today and practiced most of the morning with training. Over the last few days Fugue didn’t train him because of all kinds of things, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t do anything. He hears a knock on the door (from Zelda) and stands up to open the door. He bows as soon as he sees her “good morning, princess”

---

(you ignored Malladus and Jack. Or I didn't see it)
Jack grabs Malladus hand and pulls him put. “today is a special day. Today is the day of buying expensive cheesy gifts in order to convince someone to do things. But we” *purr* “we are evil, aren't we? We will use this day in a totally different way that won't support the materialistic economy at all. Mh, today we will have fun. As much fun as you want. Today I'm yours, Malli. That's my present for you: myself.” I sit in his lap “just name what you want and we will do it.”

---

Rene:
I wake up and stretch. ~today I have to be pretty for Fugue~ I look around in my wardrobe. ~hm, what does he like… well, he likes women, so maybe I should look as female as possible? No, last time I did that he didn't like it. Hm, maybe something revealing and seductive? No, soon my job stars. We can do that every night, but today we should use this last chance to go out, so something suited for public. But I always wear that. Ahh, I don't know! Maybe I should ask him? But then where would be the surprise?” I look around until I find something that matches the colour of his jacket. “ah, this will do. This way everyone will see we belong together” I put it on. ~he's probably in the dungeons~
On my way to the dungeons I run into Fugue. As I see him I run towards him, hug him and kiss him. “happy Valentine's day, my love!”

---

Kitty:
I stand up from the arm chair and walk over to Fynx to sniff on it. "Meowth"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 am

(Fynx?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 am

(ever thought about google?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 pm

(I can only guess you're using the German name for Fenniken)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:04 pm

(yup.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Fenniken jumped, startled and used ember on the cat. "Fenniken!"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Kitty:
I run away and loudly hiss at Fynx. I hide under the bed and sneak towards her. ~how does she dare?~ once I sneaked close, I jump at her and bite her.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: