Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bubba - Page 12 Empty Re: Bubba

Post by Kronus Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 am

Yubel:
"excuse me, honey"
I go to the door and open it. "C-Callie? well that's a surprise! come on in." I gently pull her inside the house without giving her a chance to react. "why don't you sit down." I point at the couch. "do you want a glass of bloo- I mean milk?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 11:10 am

Callie: Shakes my head, trying to stand up to go. "Sorry, I can't stay. I should be back at the mansion in the infirmary, otherwise, I'll lose my ba-AHHH!" I scream holding my stomach.

---

Fugue: I grow even more nervous. "I'm sorry, something's going on, I have to go. Berion, guard Count Waltz." I run ahead to the mansion.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm

"It's always been our house. Waltz just decided to recognize that now..." Bakura blinked and turned to Claude. "Go and get Dr. Gcar. Now! Hurry!"

Claude nodded and ran out the door
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 1:04 pm

(Anyone wanna help me intro my new character, Elizabeth?o: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Callie: Takes a step towards the door, when a flood erupts from her body onto the floor. "My water just broke." She falls to the floor, rolling onto her back. "I don't think the doctor's going to make it in time. The baby's coming now. Yubel, Bakura, I'm sorry, but I need your help."

(Either Bakura or Yubel will have to help with the delivery.)
---
(Sorry, Sam, I'd love to help you with Elizabeth, but I've got other things on my mind, right now.)

Fugue: Enters the mansion, looking around. I stop Link. "Link, what's been happening, here? Is everything okay?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 6:21 pm

(Okay. What all was going around the mansion recently?I forgot or wasn't paying too much attention to it...)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 6:43 pm

(It's okay if you haven't been paying attention to it. Callie's been kidnapped. If you want Link to be clueless about it, that's fine. If you want, I was thinking that Fugue might ask Rene to keep Zelda company, while Link and Fugue search for Callie with the help of Pluto.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 7:52 pm

(Okay ^^ That reminds me, I wanna have Link's wolf form show up soon o: )

Link: -blinks- Well, I think everything's fine. Haven't seen Callie in a bit, though.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm

(I was going to use a dog/animal of some sort track Callie to her location. If you want Link's Wolf form to track Callie, okay. The only reason I was thinking Pluto, was so Fugue can be mean to Pluto, kicking Pluto and calling him a "dumb mutt," when they arrive at Bakura and Yubel's home and find Callie not there. I can cut the meanness out if it's Wolf Link is doing the tracking, instead of Pluto.)

Fugue: "She's supposed to be resting in her room. Something doesn't feel right. I think I'll check Callie and Yami's room first, to make sure things are alright there." Fugue goes off in that direction, but isn't gone long, before he comes back cursing. "Callie's gone! I knew my instincts are right. We're going to have to round up some guards and organize a search."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 8:53 pm

(I'm not talking about now, but just sometime soon ^^ Just gotta figure out when.)

Link: -his look grows serious and concerned, then he nods in agreement- Alright. Should I gather some of the guards?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 9:03 pm

(Okay, I saw an opportunity... perhaps some other time, then.  Good, I can have Fugue be mean to Pluto.)

Fugue:  "Yes, Link, that would be a great help.  Thanks. We'll meet back here in 1 hour.  I want teams of two to go looking for her.  You're with me, along with my boyfriend's dog."  I go off.  Along the way, I run into Rene.  "Rene, can't talk now.  Something's come up.  If you want to do something, why don't you go keep Zelda company? See if she needs you to make her a new dress or something."  I don't let Rene answer, I go get Pluto, round up some guards of my own, and then go back to meet Link.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 9:14 pm

(Alright cx)

Link: -nods- Alright! -so he goes off to round up the guards, telling them of what has to be done, and then meets back up with Fugue-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 pm

(I suppose I should mention, since there's a possibility that you might not be aware, that Pluto is a demon dog. When he's not in demon hound form, he looks like a human, but acts like a dog. He was Ebil's character, but she kind of dropped him, and now he's sort of an NPC.)

Fugue: Having gotten a swatch of cloth from Callie's room, he is waving it under Pluto's nose, making sure he gets a good whiff of Callie's scent to track her. "Okay, Link and everyone, we're looking for Callie. When you find her, alert all the guards in the area. She's pregnant and ordered on strict bed rest, for her health and the health of her baby. So she really shouldn't be running around. That's why we have to find her. The mutt's got her scent, so he should be able to lead us right to her, if he doesn't get distracted by a squirrel or something."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 9:25 pm

(Ah, I see...)

Link: -he nods- Alright, got it.

(My poofiness was because of me finishing up a slightly better digital drawing of Elizabeth cx
Bubba - Page 12 Wlvlgh
There o: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 9:33 pm

(Cute. My poofiness is due to my writing. Still working on my book.)

Fugue: To the other guards. "I'm going to assign teams. Link is already with me. Once teams are assigned, we're going to fan out and begin the search. I want no stone of crossover left un-turned until we find Callie, or if too much time has gone by, her baby." I team up the guards. "Alright, begin searching." I take Pluto's leash in my hand. "Let's go, Link."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 pm

(Thanks ^^)

Link: -he nods and follows after him-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Fugue: Begins the search, following along after Pluto while he tugs on the leash. "Bakura was with me and Waltz, so he's got an alibi, for the kidnapping. It's unlikely that Yubel had anything to do with it. That demon's been sickeningly sweet to Callie, trying to get Callie to be her friend. I wouldn't put it past Calico or her brat to try to do something to Callie. Whatever happened, I just hope Callie's okay."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 am

Yubel:
I carefully pick Callie up and place her on a place better suited than the floor. it's not like I didn't pay attention when she was there for me and now I return the favour in helping her as good as I can. "it's okay Callie. we are here. don't worry. everything will be okay."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 03, 2014 7:48 am

Callie:   "EEEEYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Pushes the baby into Yubel's waiting hands. Breathing heavy. "Cord... cut cord..." I am relieved to hear the baby crying and breathing.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 03, 2014 9:25 am

Yubel:
I do as I am told and show the baby to Callie with a smile when I am done. "such a beautiful child"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat May 03, 2014 9:26 am

Link: Yeah, that's true... -nods- I hope she and the baby are alright as well and that we find them swiftly.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat May 03, 2014 10:20 am

(what's going on at the beach again?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat May 03, 2014 10:22 am

(I'm not sure...)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 03, 2014 10:36 am

Callie: The baby is perfectly fine and healthy. Callie is slowly bleeding to death. Ignoring her own health problems, a weak and exhausted Callie, reaches out to the baby to try to touch and hold it. Before she can get a hand on the child, her arm falls limp. Callie falls asleep and dies.

---

Fugue: Gets dragged along by Pluto on his leash. "He's got something. Please let us be in time."

Leo: Having woken up, he discovers Callie gone. He looks around the area for her or some trace of her scent to follow. he hears crashing in the bushes and decides to hide. Peeking out of the bushes, he sees Fugue and Link trailing behind a man that acts like a dog. He shakes his head. -I'll get mom a card- He starts to retreat away from Fugue, Link, and Pluto.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat May 03, 2014 10:41 am

Link: -he nods and follows along, then he hears some rustling as well- I hears some rustling, Fugue. -he nods in the direction he hears it- Over there.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum