Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 12 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Alice: -she manages to take the night slash well, and after that she gets out of the shadows- Oh, yeah... I'm fine... Just hurt some from that force palm. Kinda super effective, you know?

Riolu: -he frowns and nods, looking up at Alice the next moment to apologize- Rio...

Alice: It's alright, Riolu. You're just training and such, I know. -she grins-

(When should he evolve though?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:37 am

"Hmm. Yes I probably should have considered that. My apologies."

(We can skip to when he evolves if you want)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 am

(Wanna skip there now?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 pm

(Sure

And what if Waltz and Lucario developed some sort of spiritual connection. Like Lucario and Sir Aaron fom Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. And Lucario communicated with Waltz telepathically. Got the idea cuz I was watching that movie today)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm

(That'd be nice ^^ And as I could see, other people are able to hear him as well if he chooses to communicate telepathically with more than just one person.)

Riolu: -after enough training, he starts to feel a little... different? but soon after that feeling, a white light covers him as he evolves into a lucario!-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:11 pm

(And what about mega evolution?^^)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:44 pm

(If you want to do that. Waltz would have to obtain a Mega Ring somehow. And of his Pokemon I'm not sure off the top of my head which ones can mega evolve

And yeah if you want him to communicate with others besides Waltz that works)

Waltz shielded his eyes from the light. When it faded he was looking at the newly evolved Lucario. "Lucario." He smiled. "Nice to meet you"

(So are you sticking the moves I originally had for Lucario before you claimed him or do you want to change them?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:42 am

(Oh, should he communicate telepathically now?
And out of his pokemon, only lucario could mega evolve. Swampert can mega evolve, but that's omega ruby and alpha sapphire.

And I'm sticking to your moves.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:38 pm

(Well since they're not out yet maybe we can hold off on mega evolution for swampert until then. But we can do mega evolution for Lucario. And yeah if you want Lucario to do that)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Alice: -she does the same, and when she sees that riolu has evolved, she smiles-

Lucario: -when Waltz says that, he can't help but smile and reply back telepathically- Nice to meet you too!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Waltz blinked. "Huh? Telepathy? Lucario, how did you do that? When did you learn that?"

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

(Derp)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

(Gonna say others in the room can hear him too because he hasn't learned to limit who he communicates with yet.)

Alice: -she was pretty surprised when she heard him communicate telepathically! she heard of a case where some could do that before, but this one is the first one she saw for herself-

Lucario: Huh? Telepathy? -he appears a little confused- I don't know how I'm able to do it exactly, but... Apparently I can use it?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm

"Well I can hear you speaking but you're not speaking out loud. I hear your voice in my head." Waltz shrugged. "It's wonderful that we can communicate though."

(Okay)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Fugue: Puts Caitlyn in her crib then goes wandering around. Who knows, I might run into a princess with some important information for me.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Lucario: Oh... -he smiles happily- Yeah, it is wonderful! I could even help translate for some of the pokemon here if they need any help.

(It has been so long Gcar... I don't really remember what I needed Zelda to say, or what she was even doing :c)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:27 pm

"Good idea. I think--" Waltz stopped mid-sentence, suddenly feeling uneasy.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Lucario: -noticing this, he frowns and comes over to him- Waltz, are you alright?

Alice: -worried for him as well, she comes over- Yeah... Is something wrong?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:41 am

"I don't know..." Waltz shook his head. "It's probably nothing."

Meanwhile Bakura was minding his own business walking past the training room. He was deep in thought, reflecting on his past. He was also still in a bad mood from his encounter with Yami earlier.

Out of nowhere he found himself struggling against his inner demon. "Dammit..." He noticed Waltz in the training room and without any warning ran into the room and attacked the blonde.

Unprepared for the attack, Waltz fell backwards. He looked to see who his attacker was. "Bakura? What are you--"

Bakura shook his head, trying to control himself. After a few seconds he spoke. "Help...me..."

Waltz understood what was happening. "Lucario! Alice! Restrain him, quickly. Just don't hurt him."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Lucario: -when he sees Bakura attack Waltz, he's even more worried now!- Waltz! -he faces Bakura as a growling sound escapes him. he was about to attack him, but when Waltz says not to hurt him, he nods. if that is what he wants... he will try to do so. following his orders, he runs over to Bakura to try and restrain him-

Alice: -just worried and upset over the whole ordeal too, she decides to help Lucario hold him back-

(Oh, and should Waltz discover mega evolution or already know about it and have the mega evolution band and lucario's mega stone?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:13 pm

(Maybe he should discover it since X and U weren't out yet back when crossover first started)

Bakura struggled but couldn't get free. Clenching his fists he looked at Waltz. "Waltz...do you remember what I asked you to do if I lost control again?"

"Well yes but do you really want me to do that? What about your sister and your son? And your wife. She--"

"I no longer have a wife Waltz. Yubel is dead." Bakura shook his head. "Look, Sa'dia and Kefi are precisely the reason I'm asking you to do this. I want to protect them. I don't want them to know about my true nature. Please...do whatever you need to do. Lock me in my room...lock me in the dungeon. Dont let me out until you're positive I'm back to normal. You allowed me to stay here because my home has been destroyed and I have nowhere else to go. I..." Bakura's voice trailed off and he looked at the ground. He started laughing and when he looked back up again there was a look of hatred mixed with evil delight in his eyes. When he spoke again his voice had a sinister edge to it. "Well, Waltz. This is who I really am. Would you rather have me as an ally or a sniveling weakling? You've seen how powerful I am. Think it over."

Waltz took a half-step backwards. "His true self..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:45 pm

(Well, as far as I knew Zelda was supposed to inform Fugue of a Monster attack and Fugue was supposed to take care of it or something.  It's okay, I think I can trigger something else in the meantime.  Toddler highjinks anyone?)

Caitlyn:  Climbs over the railing of my crib and toddles out of my room where I fall on my rear in the corridor.  I look around for people to play with, but the hall is empty.  I pull myself up onto my feet and walk down stairs and out the backdoor of the mansion, unseen by anyone, ignoring the sounds of the battle going on nearby.  Outside, I can't resist wandering into the forest.  (It's going to be a while before I'm discovered missing, so YaTADA mini Caitlyn Timeskip so she can get to her destination.)  I arrive at a flattened cottage in the woods.  something about the place is familiar, so I explore a bit, coming to a bloody broken down couch.  Something about the blood is fascinating to me, so I go over and stick my hands in the dried red stuff.  Suddenly, I am presented with a vision of a large blonde, female cat, wearing lots of pink, glasses, and walking on two legs, carrying a briefcase.  I hold my arms out to the cat-lady.  "KITTY!!"

Callie:  I hear someone call kitty and turn my head in the direction of the voice.  I see a strange looking, what I assume, is a toddler holding her arms out to me and what's worse, the child is sitting in what I see is the middle of the street with a huge truck bearing down on her.  "LOOK OUT!!!"  I make a running mad dash, scooping up the child and tumbling some distance into the remains of a cottage in some kind of forest.  I examine the toddler in my arms.  "Good, you don't appear to be hurt."  I stand up, still holding the baby, to brush myself off with one hand.  I look around the area.  "What happened to Megakat City?"

Caitlyn:  I cuddle the big kitty, holding me.  "Kitty fur soft."

Callie:  I ruffle the fur on the infant's head in my arms.  "Yes.  Who are you, though?"  I look around, concerned, seeing nobody around.  "I bet your parents are going out of their minds looking you.  Can point the way to your home?"

Caitlyn:  Sticks my thumb in my mouth, settling in for a snooze on Callie's chest.

Callie:  I sigh.  "Ugh, I guess I'm going to have to find it on my own."  I start wandering off in a random direction.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:10 pm

(We could hold off on the monster attack thing since Kronus isn't around if you want to have Fugue in two places at once. Idk.

I need to think of a good time to bring in Barnham)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:37 pm

(I could just have Fugue sit Idle and let random guards take over for him, while waiting for Kronus. Not all his fault we both took super long breaks and missed each other.

BTW, Anyone open can go find Callie and Caitlyn, that way we don't mess up current stuff in play. Caitlyn's timeline is slightly out of sync with that of the Mansion by a few hours or so. To give them time to discover her missing and come looking for her. Callie and Caitlyn will randomly run into anyone looking for Caitlyn, good or bad.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:29 pm

(I'm not sure what to do... What should I just have Zelda do?)

Lucario: -he gets a bad feeling about Bakura when all of this is being said, and the feeling only grows when he hears the more evil voice come from him. but when Waltz takes a step back... that's when he actually worried some outside of his anger, determination, and bad feeling. just how powerful is this guy...? he's not sure, but he tightens his grip ever so slightly-

Alice: -for her, she did not like where this was heading whatsoever... she's not sure what to do now, honestly. she keeps her hold firm on his arm, but should she keep this up...? she's not sure. if she did, odds are she'll wind up hurt. she didn't want that, but... she didn't want her friend Waltz hurt either. so, she keeps holding on with determination. she briefly glances over at Waltz to see him back almost a step up, and that's just enough to make her worry more as well-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum