Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 13 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by gcar90 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm

(Bluff and say whatever, Fugue will get the gist and he can pretend to be informed for when Kronus gets back.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:25 pm

(Hm? So should we just say that she told him already or something?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:50 pm

"Bakura..." Waltz sighed. "I'll do what I need to do to help you." He looked at Lucario and Alice. "Can you two knock him out and then take him to the dungeon? I...I need to figure out what to tell his sister and son..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Alice: How should we knock him out? I can put him to sleep if you want.

Lucario: Or we can just knock him out cold if we can.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 am

"He wouldn't be able to wake up without a Lunar wing though, right? Although it might help, I don't think it would be the best idea. I don't know..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 am

PalkiaDS wrote:(Hm? So should we just say that she told him already or something?)
(Just say, Zelda: Came across Fugue and told him about the monster attack or whatever. That should be enough. Fugue can sit idle until Kronus returns and we receive further information.)

(in the meantime...)

Callie: Wanders around the forest lost and carrying Caitlyn. I call out to anyone that might be listening. "Hello?! Can anyone hear me?! I'm Lost and have a child with me?! Please, we need help?!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:12 pm

Alice: That's only on the night of a new moon, though. Is it currently nighttime with a new moon phase? If not, he will only be asleep for some hours.

---
(Okay.)

Zelda: -so she comes across Fugue and tells him of the monster attack-

(If you want, I can intro my vampire oc with Callie. His name's David, and he's on my oc list of my character post.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:23 pm

(And I can bring in Barnham)

"Very well. Maybe when he wakes up he'll be back to normal."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Alice: Alright. -with that, she lets go of his arm with one hand and tries to use dark void on him with it-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Bakura was unprepared for the attack. Plus he couldn't dodge it due to still being restrained by Lucario. So he was hit and fell asleep.

"Well...we just have to get him to the dungeon without running into his sister or son. Of course I could always make something up." Waltz said.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:00 am

(Sure to both)

Fugue: I nod to Zelda. "I'm on it." I increase security around the mansion and go off to see what I can do about the monster attack.

---

Callie: sits on a boulder hopelessly lost holding the sleeping Caitlyn.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:31 am

Zacharias Barnham was leaving the Labyrinthia courthouse after winning yet another witch trial when he was blinded by a sudden flash of light. The next thing he knew he was no longer in Labyrinthia but in some strange other world. Was this the work of witches or the Storyteller?

Barnham shook his head. Whatever had happened he was going to find his way back home before he was discovered missing. So he started to search for a way out. While searching he noticed a figure sitting on a boulder a little ways away. As he approached, he saw it was a...cat? But it didn't look like any cats he'd seen. He'd certainly never seen one that sat up like a human. Regardless, she looked lost and it also seemed she had someone with her. A child. But this child didn't look human either. What kind of world was this?

He continued to approach and composed himself before speaking. "May I help you miss?" He bowed curteously, like any knight would. "Inquisitor Zacharias Barnham at your service."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:51 pm

David: -he's currently hiding inside the hole of a tree. how, one might ask? he was actually a bat! well, a vampire that could transform into a bat at least. he woke up here in his normal form about an hour ago, and he was lucky not to be caught by sunlight! he was lucky enough to be caught by the shade of a tree. he travelled some distance and couldn't find a cave, house, or town in the forest (since he couldn't travel outside of the forest due to sunlight), but he did find the tree he's currently in. his ears twitch at the sound of speech nearby, and this makes him a little curious. other people were here too? well... whoever they are, they should be thankful it's daytime and that he's not thirsty. he shouldn't be until tonight, anyways. he crawls out of the tree hole and transforms back into his human form, then he goes on to follow the speech of the others to the next trees' edge. he stands in sight of them, but stays in the shade of the trees so he doesn't get hurt by the sunlight. who were these people? where was he again? do they know where a town is?-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 pm

(Gcar hurt her ankle so she's taking some time off while it heals)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 am

Callie: Holding Caitlyn, I hear the stranger's voice, startling and jumping away. "Ah!" I awaken Caitlyn with my sudden movement and she starts crying. Flustered, I attempt to calm the child. This new person doesn't look like anyone or cat I've seen. When he says his name I am unable to hear it because of the volume of Caitlyn's voice. "Um.. Mr. BarnKat? You won't hurt either of us will you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:21 pm

"I wouldn't dream of hurting a lady. Unless of course she were a witch. Then I'd have to do my job as Inquisitor and bring her to justice." Barnham replied.

Nearby a tall and menacing looking cat appeared. He saw who seemed to be his lover off on the distance. "Calico? Did she get stuck here too?" He approached. "My pet, is this creature bothering you? I can dispose of him if you wish."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:39 am

Callie: Caitlyn still crying in my ear so I can't hear very well. To Barnham. "Did you just call me a BITCH?!" I hear my formal name and look. "Uh... shit..." I hold Caitlyn tight and bolt off in a random direction.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 am

"No I said witch. As in someone who uses magic. I--" Barnham looked up as well and unsheathed his sword. "Don't worry. I shall defend you, miss."

"You defend her? I don't know who you are but my Calico doesn't need to be defended. She can take care of herself!" The big cat replied.

"Might I know the name of my opponent?" Barnham asked.

"I am--"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm

A briefcase flies out of nowhere hitting the stranger in the back of the head.  "DARK KAT!!  YOU BASTARD!!"  MC steps out of the shadows.

---

Callie:  I run into the town to see fires and destruction everywhere.  A monster is attacking.  I hold Caitlyn close patting her back, finally succeeding in quieting her.  "Come on, little one.  This place is dangerous, too.  I don't know what's going on, but we can't stick around here, either."  I turn and come face to face with a man with a sword.  He is leading a contingent of guards.

Fugue:  I blink my eyes in surprise.  "CALLIE!?!"  I drop my sword going over to hug Callie and Caitlyn, tightly.  "What are you doing here?  How did you manage to come back?"

Callie:  I push Fugue away with one arm.  "Who are you?  How do you know me?"  Before Fugue can answer something whizzes over the top of my head causing me to duck and an explosion near by.  I scream in terror.  "No time to talk we have to get out of here.  Whoever you are, do you know anywhere safe for us to go?  I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have if we can just get out of here."

Fugue:  Nodding, releasing Callie from the embrace, and picking up my katana.  "Right."  To the guards.  "Stay and defend our retreat."  To Callie.  "Come with me and hold on to Caitlyn."  I grab Callie's hand and pull her off in the direction of the Mansion, while the guards stay behind and protect our rear.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Dark Kat rubbed the back of his head and turned around. Only one cat hit him on the head when she was angry with him. But if MC was there...then he was in mega trouble.

"I thought that was you, my pet. A...minor transgression."

Barnham did a double take trying to figure out what happened. "Excuse me but didn't I just see you running off with a child?" He asked MC.

"You've never seen identical twins before?" Dark Kat asked. He glanced sideways at MC. "I won't be fooled again though."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:49 pm

MC: "I don't know what either of you are talking about." I retrieve my briefcase and belt Dark Kat with it again. "I'm still pissed at you over your incompetence that got me locked in that cell back when we were in Megakat City. Prick!" I glare at Barnham. "Who the hell are you?"

---

Fugue: Returning from the town with Callie in tow. "Everyone, I've returned. The town is in ruins because of Yubel, but that's not all. CALLIE'S COME BACK!! and she's got Caitlyn."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 am

Dark Kat twitched his ears irritably. My incompetence?! It was the Swat Kats who interfered. You got them mixed up too if I recall, Calico."

"Inquisitor Zacharias Barnham, Madame." Barnham replied. "It seems you two are busy. I'll take my leave then."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 am

MC:  To Barnham.  "Don't really care.  Go away."  To Dark Kat.  "The Swat Katz are idiots and you let them outsmart you."  I pause... "So what are you doing here, anyway?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 am

"I could ask you the same question. That aside, where is here anyway?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 pm

MC: "One moment, Dark Kat." I glare at Barnham. "I thought you were leaving."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum