Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 17 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 am

(Jan 25 is when Kronus loses control of his characters.)

MC: I purr and tell Dark Kat all about Bakura, Yubel, and the goody-goodies in the mansion. I claim to have been attacked by Yubel, just in case that idiot Leo decides to make a visit and DK wonders who he is.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:35 pm

(Ah ok. So we'll wait)

"This Bakura...what if we were to use him? That or make him our servant.)

(Or you could try to get Neko!Bakura on your side *coughcough* Like they don't know Bakura is in the dungeon so the creeplings could mistake Neko!Bakura for him)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm

MC: "I tried that. He didn't like when I proved my natural superiority over him."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:36 am

"He's got weaknesses we can exploit." Dark Kat purred. "His sister. His son. That pendant around his neck. That method has worked back home, why not here?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:10 am

(Hm... didn't you say before that Neko!Bakura and Elizabeth could be a possible pair?o: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 am

MC: "If we could get close to exploit those weaknesses. He's stubborn and refuses to accept me as his better."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:28 am

"I'll just send my creeplings to bring him to us." Dark Kat replied. "I managed to summon one so why not more?"

(I suppose we could say they're at the crypt now. Idk)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:03 pm

MC: "Yes. That would be lovely. As far as I know, he's in that mansion with all those goody-goodies."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:57 am

"Hm I'll take care of that...after our reunion of course."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:13 am

MC: Strokes DK's ear. "Of course."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:44 am

(So...time skip a bit or what?

And do you want Callie to wander into the dungeon now or later? Maybe Bakura mistakes her for MC at first because he got used to seeing human!Callie but then remembers her from before that point and that snaps him back to normal somehow)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:18 am

(We can move away from MC and Dark Kat, do kind of a scene fade sort of deallie, then go on with the story at the mansion with Callie wandering into the dungeon. Do we have any ideas or whatever for Zelda, Link, or any of Sam's other characters? I don't want to leave her out of the play. While we're thinking, I'll start Callie wandering into the dungeon.)

MC: Grabs DK's arm and pulls him to the bedroom of the crypt.

-scene fade-

---

Callie: Has decided to explore the mansion, while everyone is busy running around and doing stuff. The place is so big, one could easily get lost in a place like this. I wanted to get my bearings. After a long time wandering and learning the different rooms, I find myself descending the stairwell, walking into the dungeon. I look around the cold stone room of iron cages. Something catches my eye at the back of one of the sealed rooms. It appears to be a person. I approach with caution. "Hello?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 am

Bakura looked up when he heard a voice. "Who is it?" He demanded. His voice still resonated with a sinister tone since he still hadn't regained control over the darkness in himself.

He stood up and walked as far as the shackles he was in would let him, cursing under his breath. Squinting he saw a familiar figure. MC? He was about to ask what she was doing in the mansion, and more importantly how she managed to get in when something stirred in the back of his mind. A distant memory. Then he realized who it was.

"Callie? What? But...you died! You...I...how..." The memories flooded through his mind, of the day Caitlyn was born and Callie, then a human, died and disappeared. Then more memories, of when he and Yubel were defeated and he was imprisoned. Callie had been kind to him, regardless of what he'd done.

The sudden rush of memories somehow snapped him back to normal and his inner darkness lost control. He collapsed to his knees and put a hand to his head. "Ugh...if that's what it takes for me to regain control of myself, I need to figure out a way to prevent that from happening." He muttered. He shook his head and looked at Callie. "Forget I said anything. I'm pleading temporary insanity."

Temporary insanity, huh? That's new. Said a voice in his head. Ryou. Well there was another sign he was back to normal. He could communicate with the boy again.

Shut up, Yadonushi. Gods you don't know how long it's been since I was able to say that. Bakura thought. He then realized he'd crossed his arms and was frowning.

"Yeah temporary insanity. I'm even hearing voices in my head." He said. It was a desperate attempt to change the subject.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:09 am

Callie:  I freeze and emit a squeak of fright at the demand.  I hear my name, making me wonder.  "Do... we know each other?"  Hearing him mumble some more, making me even more concerned.  "Died?  I... died."  I shake my head to clear it.  "I think you might be a little confused.  If I died how can I be walking and talking to you, right now."  I listen some more.  "Insane?  Maybe.  How long have you been down here by yourself?  You're so thin, when's the last time you've eaten?  And you're completely filthy!  You poor thing.  If you've done something wrong to get yourself locked up as punishment, that's one thing.  But you don't leave someone locked up with no food, no water, and nobody to talk to until they go insane.  It's cruel!"  I look around the walls of the dungeon, seeing a key ring hanging by the entrance.  I go over and snatch the key ring off the wall.  "I don't know what you did, to get yourself put down here, but I can't stand to see this cruelty go on any longer.  I'm going to let you out of those chains.  Then, I'm going to take you upstairs, get you a decent meal, and then we're going to talk to Waltz.  He's in charge of this mansion and if he allows this sort of thing to go on, then I've got a bone to pick with him."  Full of steam, I walk towards Bakura, preparing to unlock his shackles.  "My name's Callie, which you already know.  What's your name?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:04 pm

"Bakura...It's Bakura..." Bakura replied. When Callie mentioned food he suddenly realized how hungry he actually was. He was about to let Callie unlock the shackles when Ryou stopped him by screaming in his head.

Yami! Remember my idea for letting Waltz know you were back to normal? He won't believe it otherwise.

Bakura moved away. "Hang on. Don't set me free yet." He closed his eyes and gave control back to Ryou.

Ryou blinked a few times, letting his eyes adjust to the dim light. "Right. 'Fallen angels can have a change of heart.' Tell Waltz that. He'll know what it means and he'll know it came from me and not from my Yami...er...I mean from Bakura because Bakura doesn't know it. Only Waltz and I do."

The next instant, Bakura was back in control. He shook his head. "Do what Ryou said. I'll explain later."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:08 am

Callie: "Nice to meet you, Bakura." I pause in unlocking the chains, receiving the message from Ryou, when Bakura comes back I am completely confused. "Ryou... Yami...?" I shake my head, going for the shackles, again. "You can give Waltz that message yourself, after I set you free."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:57 am

"What message?" Bakura asked. "Whatever Ryou told you to tell Waltz I don't know."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:38 am

Callie: I undo Bakura's chains giving him a sympathetic look. Poor fellows so insane he's developed a split personality. "Well, we'll go see Count Waltz and Ryou can give him whatever message you wanted, personally. Okay? And don't worry about being alone, I plan on staying by your side the entire time. Nobody will hurt you, again. Come on." I put the keys on the floor and put an arm around Bakura's waist, urging him to get up. "If you need help, don't be afraid to lean on me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:28 pm

"I don't need help and no one has hurt me. Look if you want me to explain why I'm down here, then I will but..." Bakura sighed. "It's complicated and you probably won't believe me anyway."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:58 am

Somewhere in the forest a young girl was crying. She had brunette hair tied up in pigtails with pink ribbons. She wore a tattered blouse and skirt. Both had several areas that looked burned. She also had burn marks on her arms, legs, and face.

Several people walked by, but none seemed to notice her. It was almost as if she were invisible to them; a ghost, perhaps.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 am

Callie: "I just want to help, that's all."

Unobserved by Callie, a guard enters the dungeon. He sees Callie and Bakura interacting and notices that Bakura is off his chain. He goes to fetch Count Waltz. With Fugue in town dealing with the situation there, someone's got to inform Waltz of things going on in the mansion.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:03 am

David: -as he was flying though the forest, he heard... crying? it sounded like it was coming from a little girl... feeling a little concerned, he follows the sound of her crying until he reaches where she is. when he sees how she is, he frowns and lands by her- Hey... What's wrong?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:12 am

Waltz was outside, sitting on a stool in CW's empty pen and looking through a photo album that contained pictures of him and CW growing up together. He sighed and closed the album, wishing that his precious pet was still alive.

---

The little girl looked around and wiped her eyes. Then she saw David next to her. "You...you can see me? But how? And how can you be talking if you're a bat?"

(That's assuming he's still in bat form)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:19 am

David: Yeah, I can see you. As for how i can see you and talk like this... It might just be because I'm a vampire. -he transforms back into his human-like form-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 am

Guard: He approaches count Waltz, Bows, then whispers something about Callie being with the prisoner in the dungeon, then leaves.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum