Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 18 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am

"A...A v-vampire?" The little girl scooted away a little. "D-don't hurt me Mister Vampire!" She said, forgetting for the moment that he couldn't hurt her.

---

Waltz got up and put the album on the stool then headed to the dungeon to see what was going on. "Callie? What are you doing? Why did you set Bakura free?"

"Oh good." Bakura wriggled away from Callie. "I guess this saves you some time. You can give him the message since he's here now." He looked at Waltz. "Hey I tried to tell her not to but she insisted."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 am

David: Yep, a vampire! -he frowns a little when she scoots away- Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Hey, I can't even hurt you. I don't think anybody can.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:52 am

Callie: "I thought so!" My fur puffs out and I hiss at Waltz. "No matter what this person has done, it doesn't justify cruel and unusual treatment. I let him go because I can't stand abuse."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 pm

"He's in here because...well, something happened awhile back and he didn't want to hurt anyone if it happened again. So it was his idea as a precaution, both for his safety and everyone else's. He didn't want to be set free until the danger had passed." Waltz explained. "But if it has passed I need proof. That was our agreement, just in case."

"It's true. Look there's a lot you don't know about me, Callie." Bakura looked at Waltz. "I haven't a choice I guess." He switched places with Ryou, who looked indignant.

"Even a fallen angel can have a Change of heart. There. Our secret pass phrase. Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep." He switched places with Bakura.

"He's probably not going to speak to me for awhile." Bakura muttered. He looked down at the Millennium Ring. "And I guess I have to explain some things." He looked at Waltz. "Well now you know everything's fine now. Though I need to speak to you later."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:44 pm

"I guess not. So what's your name? Mine is Ella Beth. But I suppose you can just call me Ella." Ella scooted back towards David. "I'm glad you can see me. I was lonely. I miss my mommy and daddy and all my friends at school...and my stuffed bunny Floppy Ears." Ella Beth sniffled and started to tear up again.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Callie: "Whether he requested it or not is still no excuse to treat him this poorly. No food, no water, all alone. If this is how you treat all your prisoners it's no wonder people go insane."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:13 pm

"We don't treat all of our prisoners that way." Waltz replied.

"I asked to be fed enough to stay alive but I needed to fast for...er...personal reasons. And I didn't want to hurt anyone that came down here. I'm not insane though. I...well, it's hard to explain. Like I said you probably wouldn't believe me and just keep saying I'm crazy." Bakura turned away. "Bloody females. They take everything seriously." He muttered.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:19 am

David: I'm David. -he grins- It's nice to meet you Ella! -but when she goes on and starts to get sad again, he frowns some- It's okay, Ella... It's alright...

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:03 pm

"Will you be my friend Mister Vampire?" Ella asked.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:37 pm

(Wow, my pen name pops up again. My pseudonym for writing is Carmen Ella. I know Ebil told me the name of her Ghost girl, but I either forgot or wasn't paying attention. Ella. I like. And Happy Belated Birthday, Ebilla.)

Callie: Crossing my arms. I say sarcastically to Waltz. "Could have fooled me." I give Bakura a sympathetic look. "Split personality, wanting to hurt yourself, does any of that seem normal to you?" I bend down, holding my hand out to Bakura. "Please, I only want to help. Maybe if you had someone taking care of you, the proper way, I mean warm bed, plenty to eat, a nice bath, you know. Maybe if you had all that, you wouldn't be so miserable and confused. The room next to mine is open, you can probably stay there and be comfortable. And I promise, I won't let anyone harm you. I'm not much, but I do my best."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:58 am

"It's not a split personality." Bakura sighed. "I'm actually a spirit that resides inside the Millennium Ring around my neck and Ryou is the boy whose body I possess."

Without my consent.

"And he makes snide remarks. He and I are connected spiritually. He's my host. And because I need him to exist, it's important his body stays alive. But I...well it's hard to explain but I've got an even more powerful side to me. But it's dangerous. It makes me dangerous. I lost control and..." Bakura shook his head. "Waltz only followed my instructions. My butler, Claude brought me my meals and made sure I stayed healthy as well as caring for my sister and my son." He blinked. "My son...hey Waltz you did get someone to make sure he didn't wander in here didn't you?"

"I passed the message on to Fugue who told a guard to keep an eye on him." Waltz replied. "Anyway now that you're alright I think it's time we leave and continue our conversation in the dining room." He looked at Callie. "If a prisoner refuses to eat, I can't force him to."

"It's harder to meditate on a full stomach. Besides I wasn't officially a prisoner. It's more secure down here though. It's what I needed." Bakura started to leave, with Waltz walking beside him. "Is Yubel still attacking the town?"

"Yeah. Isn't there anything you can do?" Waltz asked.

"I've tried everything short of dueling her myself. But if it comes down to that I don't think I'd have it in me to destroy her..." Bakura sighed. "Come on. I need a shower."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Callie: Raises an eyebrow. "Sure, you don't have a split personality. Forget I said anything. I didn't mean to upset you." I smile. "Some food and a nice shower, just what the doctor ordered." I stand up, getting ready to follow Bakura and Waltz out of the dungeon.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 am

"It's the dark power I have. It's corrupted me and I lose control over it...that's the best way I can explain it without making things complicated. Besides I've been through worse as a child. The palace guards in Egypt loved to take advantage of me. Anyway after I shower, I'm going to go for a walk."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Callie:  "If you go out for a walk, you shouldn't go alone.  I'll go with you, if you want.  And all that bad stuff that's happened to you, is over now.  You're in a good place.  You're safe.  You can be happy.  There's no need for the darkness or whatever to take over.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 am

"I can't help it. Everytine I tap into the power of the Shadow Realm...besides, it's what drives my desire for revenge. I may be allies with Waltz now but that doesn't mean the burden of avenging my family has been lifted. Also I need to figure out what to do about my ex-wife..." Bakura replied. He continued walking until he heard a voice coming from down the hall behind him."

"Touzoku Hassan Bakura!"

Bakura turned around and saw a younger, female version himself heading in his direction. "Oh gods, it's my sister, Sa'dia. I'm in trouble. I must be if she's using my full name." He tried to make a break for it but Sa'dia was faster. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him a little ways down the hall. "Where in the name of Ra have you been?! I've been worried sick!"

"Great and I thought I was the overprotective one..." Bakura muttered. He looked over at Callie and Waltz and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, a little embarrassed about getting lectured by his younger sister.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 am

Callie: I smile, politely. "You're among friends. You don't need revenge, anymore." I turn to face Bakura. Whatever happens, between him and his sister, I won't say anything. It's a family matter, none of my business and I don't want to embarrass him further.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:24 am

Bakura got away from Sa'dia. "I have to avenge my family...the souls of Kul Elna. Otherwise they'll never rest in pea--OW! Sa'dia could you not practically rip my ear off please?"

"You still haven't told me where you've been." Sa'dia retorted.

"I've been....exploring the world." Bakura replied.

Sa'dia rolled her eyes. "I know when you're lying Tuzu. Don't think I've forgotten how many times you lied to mom and dad when we were kids." She sighed. "Whatever. Just...tell me if you're going to disappear again instead of having Waltz do it."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:31 am

Callie: "In my opinion, revenge only causes more pain and death. How can you avenge your family if you're dead? Maybe your lost family can find peace another way. Have you thought about having a memorial service for them?" I give Waltz a dirty look. "I'm sure Count Waltz wouldn't mind."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Bakura shook his head, which was difficult when Sa'dia had a death grip on it. "It won't work that way. Besides I already told you I'm a spirit. Technically I'm already dead. This body isn't mine, it just allows me to exist. No I...I have to do this."

"So knowing I'm alive still isn't enough for you, Tuzu?" Sa'dia asked, a bit offended.

"What? No that's not--" Bakura sighed. "Forget it." He turned away and noticed Kefi toddling down the hall.

"Daddy!" The boy ran over to Bakura on unsteady legs, holding out his arms.

"I still have to do something about my ex-wife though." Bakura said, picking Kefi up.

"I wanna see mommy!" Kefi said, suddenly.

"I...Kefi, mommy's gone, remember?" Bakura replied, stroking the boy's head.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 am

David: -he nods- Sure, I will.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:00 pm

"Can you show me around this place. Maybe I can find someone else who can see me and I'll have more friends to play with. Or maybe we can find someone I can play pranks on." Ella Beth giggled mischeviously.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:58 pm

David: Well, sure! The sun's down now, so I can show you around. I'm new here too though, Kinda. I'd just be new to the area outside the forest. Would you be okay with leaving the forest? -he snickers- Yeah. Maybe another friend, or maybe a person to prank!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Callie: "Anything to help and make you feel better." Frowns at the little one. "Awww, I'm sorry about your mommy little one." I bite my lower lip. Looking at Bakura. "Do you know that Yami person? His daughter also lost her mother. Maybe if the kids play together they can work out their grief."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 am

"I wanna prank someone!" Ella Beth got up and sort of floated off out of the forest.

---

Bakura scowled at the mention of Yami. "The Pharoah? No I'm not allowing my son to play with any child of his. His own father was responsible for the destruction of my village. Besides, he feels the same way about me. We're enemies for the love of Ra! Really that's one of the few things we actually agree on. And furthermore--ow! Sa'dia I do need that ear you know."

"Oh. I didn't think you did since everything you hear goes one ear and out the other. Maybe that won't happen if you only have one ear." Sa'dia retorted.

Bakura looked at the floor. "The spirits of Kul Elna want to be avenged. That is the task I've been burdened with. You wouldn't understand, Sa'dia. You not only escaped death you also escaped the horror of watching everyone you'd ever known be slaughtered right before your very eyes. I was just a child..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:13 pm

David: Alright, let's go find someone! -he transforms into a bat and follows after her-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum