Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 19 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:15 pm

(If they go to the mansion, she can prank people there and also meet Caitlyn. Hmm...or they could go to the cemetery and prank MC and Dark Kat, have some fun there and then go to the mansion. David doesn't know MC and Dark live in the cemetery but would he want to prank them?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:41 pm

(I'm fine with whatever o: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:39 am

(They were pretty rude to him before)

"Is there anyone you want to prank, Mister Vampire?" Ella Beth asked.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 am

(So... Should we have them prank MC/Dark Kat then, or move on?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 pm

(We could and Gcar can jump into that if she wants)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:53 pm

(Okay.)

David: Hm... There was this couple that I met earlier that could be pranked.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:15 pm

(Up to you if you want me involved in your Ella/David thing.)

Callie: I pat the head of Kefi. "You have a child, Bakura. Let the past rest. If the family you lost so long ago were alive, I'm sure all they'd want for you is to be happy." I bite my lower lip. "Tell me of your family."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

"My father was the leader of the village. I was going to be his heir. He'd already started training me." Bakura huffed. "I can't let go of the past. The spirits of Kul Elna haven't." He decided then to change the subject. "Callie, remember when you got mad at Waltz because I was locked in the dungeon? Let me ask you: what crosses the line more? Me being locked in the dungeon and only provided enough food and water to survive or palace guards in Egypt locking up a six year old boy who is only stealing food to survive and taking advantage of him by making him do things I don't wish to repeat in front of my son in order to get food."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:57 pm

"Okay! Let's go find them." Ella Beth tilted her head to one side. "How should we prank them?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Callie: I shake my head. "I'm not saying any of it is right. But you're alive, your child is alive. You and your son and your sister are going to be okay. Things are better now. No more dungeons. No more mistreatment like before. If Waltz won't be honorable in his intentions, I will. I won't let anything bad happen to you or your family. Not ever again, not while I'm alive. I pro-" My words are cut off by a loud crash through the front door. I scream when a large demon, half female/half Male with wings appears, looming in the wreckage.

Yubel: "I've come back." I see Callie and am overjoyed. "Callie? You're back...? Wonderful!" I go over to Callie taking her into my arms, squeezing her tight, despite her struggles. "Things can be right again." I flash hopeful look at Bakura. "I've destroyed the town for you Bakura. Slaughtered the people there. All to Avenge your family. All for you. You don't have to be in pain, any more. I've taken it and transferred it to the village and all it's helpless innocents. Now they know what it's like to be alone, to be in pain, just like you. Isn't it wonderful. You can enjoy their suffering. I'll allow it. Just... love me."

Callie: "NGH!" Struggling to push away from Yubel's Vise grip. I manage to free a hand. I unleash my claws and attempt to claw Yubel's face to get away from her, when a sudden pain hits me and slashes dripping with blood appear on my face.

Yubel: Stunned from the failed attempt at a scratch, I drop Callie. "Callie? I- I thought we were friends."

Callie: I crab-walk, backwards, on hands and heels. When I run into Bakura's feet, I look up terrified, holding my face. "I don't know you! I don't understand any of this!" Something registers. "You're after Bakura?!" I push myself to my feet, wavering. "I don't know what I can do, but I won't let you hut him. Things are good for him, now. He has a life and he has family. GO AWAY!"

Yubel: I look confused, but only for moment, then I'm pissed. "IS THAT IT?! IS THAT WHY YOU CAME TO THIS MANSION!? ALLIED YOURSELF WITH THEM, BAKURA?! BECAUSE YOU'VE DECIDED TO CHEAT ON ME!! WITH CALLIE!!" In place of Bakura, Callie, and Kefi, I see blood red blurs. "I'll destroy this place, along with you and your whore." I launch into an attack, but a gold blur rushes past, putting itself directly in my path.

Berion: Trembling, I hold my sword out towards Yubel. "Y-you have no place here, demon. Begone. Go back to hell where you belong."

---

Fugue: I'm running in the direction where Yubel took off when I trip over someone. I push myself to my feet and look to see who was in my way. "This is no place for Kids, get lost. Hide." I leave the person standing there, taking off for the mansion, again.

(The guy Fugue tripped over was Ebil's character that she put in town. For the life of me, I can't remember his name at the moment.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Adagio: -after the tragedy that befell them, she had to think of something quick... wait, that's it! there was another chance that they could still rule and it was in Canterlot High's very own home ec room. they had to act fast, though! after managing to get them back into the school after a short explanation, she got everyone over to the home ec room- Good, nobody's here. -she turns to face Aria and Sonata- Aria, Sonata, I want you two to quickly fix the gems with the one easy bake oven right over there. Don't mess it up, don't take too long, and don't drop a single shard of any gem, especially mine. We have to be in and out before they come back to find us here. -she hands Aria the shards to her gem-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Aria: I nod to Adagio. "Right."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:24 am

Zacharias Barnham got up and brushed dust off his armor then followed after Fugue. "I'm no kid, Sir Three-Eyes. I'm a knight of the court, Inquisitor Zacharias Barnham. My job is to send enemies of Labyrinthia to the flames. Or it was until I ended up here. The High Inquisiror's gonna have my head when I get back. But for now I'm prepared to battle evil alongside you and anyone else who is righteous."

---

Bakura was about to respond to Callie when Yubel showed up. He shielded Kefi from the debris and watched as Yubel scared Callie off.

"Callie doesn't remember you. She doesn't have any memories of this place." He raised an eyebrow at the accusation. "Me? Cheat on you? Is that what you think? Then you're bloody dense! Let me tell you something. The Yubel I married is dead. So as far as I'm concerned you are not my wife. And in case you forgot you cheated on me first."

Kefi looked up at Yubel and then buried his face in Bakura's shoulder and started crying. "Daddy make the scary monster go away!"

"It's alright Kefi. Here, go with Auntie Sa'dia. Daddy will make sure the monster doesn't scare you anymore." He handed Kefi to Sa'dia, who had let go of her brother's ear.

"Get him out of here." Bakura waited until Sa'dia had left. Then he shouldered Berion out of the way. "You need to quit meddling in my affairs, mortal!" He looked at Yubel. "It's time we settled this, Yubel. Claude! Come here!"

Bakura's demon butler showed up two seconds later. "Would you like me to dispose of this creature, Master?" He asked.

"No. Just give me my duel disk." Bakura replied.

"As you wish." Claude handed Bakura the duel disk.

Bakura looked at Yubel while putting the duel disk on his arm. "Like I said. It's time we settled things. And what more fitting way to do so than in a duel?"

(I remembered the card I was thinking of before. Jowgen the Spiritualist)

---

"Can we make cookies too?" Sonata asked, picking up a bag of flour.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:00 am

Adagio: -she gives Sonata an irritated look- No, we aren't going to be making cookies, Sonata. It's pointless.Now, put down the bag of flour and get to fixing the gems in the oven.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:08 am

"Well can make them after though, right? I was thinking chocolate chip." Sonata started to put down the bag of flour but ended up dropping it and it exploded, covering her from head to toe. "I meant to do that...I think."

(Did David reply to Ella Beth? Cuz I might have overlooked the post)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:42 am

(I don't remember... Can you do a repost?)

Adagio: No! Not now, not after. Do you really want us to get caught? -and when Sonata drops the bag of flour, she lets out an annoyed moan- Sonata!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:08 am

(Eh she just asked how they should prank MC and Dark Kat and said they should find them)

Sonata pouted. "If this is so important why are you having us do it?" She dusted the flour off of herself, not noticing that she was covering everything in the room in it, including Aria and Adagio. "Besides, they probably don't see us as a threat anymore without our gems. If we get caught while making cookies, they won't know a thing." She snatched her gem out of Aria's hand. "Oh and if we're gonna be repairing them, I want to change the color of mine. It should be blue. Or maybe pink..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Aria: I facepalm. "GOD! Sonata... just fix the crystals."

---

Yubel: "I didn't give you permission to cheat. I'll form your bones and flesh into a throne and rule this world. Then we'll still be together, regardless."

Callie: I stand between Bakura and Yubel. "He doesn't want anything to do with you, nor any of this. Leave Bakura alone. Leave all of us alone. Just go away!"

Yubel: "I'll deal with you, after Bakura." I extend a claw, shoving Callie aside.

Berion: "Unholy creatures such as you, have no place among good, decent people. In the name of Boros, I stab at thee with righteous justice." With Callie out of the way, I lunge at Yubel, hoping stab her in the heart with my sword. With Yubel's rebound affect, causes my own attack to pierce my heart, fatally wounding me. I cry out. "Sister, Mother, Father, all those of my village that were lost to the armies of the undead. I join you." I fall never to rise again.

---

Fugue: I'm just running up the path to enter the mansion when I am grabbed by someone. I look. "Rene?! I've got to go! I've got to protect the mansion! Yubel's in there."

Rene: Quivering. "I know. I came out here to get away. Don't go. Don't face her. If you go in there, you'll... I can't stand to see you like that. You know that."

Fugue: Holding Rene's shoulders. "I know. I'm sorry. I have to go. Stay out here, where it's safe. I'll go do what I have to do and come back for you." I leave Rene, standing with a bewildered look on his face. I enter the mansion.

---

Yubel: I glare at Bakura. "You want to duel. You want to try and destroy me? So be it." I nod. "Our duel begins. I summon myself to the field. I'm the only monster I need. I will force you into submission, Bakura. Just you wait."

gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Adagio: I'm having you two do it because somebody has to come up with a plan as to how things should happen now. -when Sonata gets flower on her, she tries brushing it off of her- Ugh! -getting pretty upset now!- They will know something is up! If I knew how to fix the crystals, I'm sure Twilight could too. They could catch s making cookies, but they may very well take the shards away from us!-taps her foot impatiently- For one, do you even know how to change the color of the crystal? I don't know as of current. Besides, all this is doing is eating up time!

---

David: Well... How would you wanna prank them? -he starts flying off in the direction he thinks they're in and motions for her to come with a little flap of his wing-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 pm

(Flour...
Flower is something you pick that smells pretty.
Flour is what you use for cooking and baking.)

Also, change of plans. The portal that Brings the Dazzlings and Callie Hu to Crossover will open right in the middle of the foyer of the mansion. Since all structural damage will be restored and nil, when the portal is closed it kind of doesn't matter where it opens and in the middle of the mansion is where we want the Dazzlings and Callie Hu to be if they're going to meet everyone and start forming plans on taking over their new home.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Aria: I cringe and get to fixing mine and Adagio's crystal. If Sonata wants to be stupid she can work on her crystal herself.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 pm

"I didn't give you permission either. I told you I never wanted to see you again. I left you, Yubel. If you don't understand the concept of someone breaking up with you then that's your problem. Now..." Bakura summoned Diabound, but this Diabound was nowhere near the same as before. It had evolved and changed, feeding off of Bakura's shattered emotional state. "Don't trifle with me...you've only hurt me by being possessive of me. I tried to convince you of that but you refused to listen. Destroying the town does not help me get my revenge. If I'm to do it, I'll do it myself. Tch...Diabound! Attack with---"

"Master if you attack recklessly--" Claude started to protest.

Bakura shot a glare at Claude. "Silence! This is my fight! Stay out of it! Diabound, use Helical Shockwave!"

(Attack backfires and destroys Diabound, which would weaken Bakura's energy since he's linked to Diabound. Season five logic. Yay)

---

"Maybe we could dump water on them?" Ella Beth suggested.

---

Sonata shrugged and sauntered over to an oven to repair her gem.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 pm

David: Sure, sounds fun! We need a bucket though.

---

Adagio: -when everyone is working on the gems, she sighs. About time they got to it...-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Aria: It'll be a few minutes before mine and Adagio's gems are ready in the oven. "So what's the plan? How are we going to get our Equestrian powers, now?"

---

Yubel: Throws a tantrum, stamping my foot. "Why is nothing I do good enough? I give you a kingdom of blood, they take it away." I glare at Fugue and the other soldiers. "We have a nice home, with family and children, it isn't good enough and you run away. I slaughter the town turning it into the new Kul Elna. All for you. Why aren't you happy?" Diabound's attack rebounds, destroying Bakura's monster.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Adagio: -she glances over at aria- We may have been defeated here, but we have a better chance elsewhere. If we get strong enough without their knowledge and strike back unexpectedly and by surprise, we are sure to win. We have to get them when tthey're off guard.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum