Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 25 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Sebastian: "I wouldn't mind, I assure you. I'm one hell of a butler." I stroke the underside of her chin. "I would consider it an honor."

---

Fugue: "I don't know." I answer, honestly. "As a soldier, I'm used to seeing death. When a comrade falls in battle, I accept it and move on. If it helps, Berion died doing his duty. He was trying to defend against Yubel. His death is a noble one. My only regret is that I was unable to help."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Callie: I smile brightly. "Okay! Follow me, everyone." I start leading the others away.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Alice: -still unsure- But... isn't there some sort of cost?

---

Zelda: -still a bit teary, she nods in understanding-

---

Adagio: -and she follows-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Sonata followed too but she was curious about the dragon.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Sebastian: I release Alice from my embrace. "Perhaps I was too forward. I'm a demon, I survive by devouring souls of those I have contracts with. I make an agreement with someone, fulfill the terms, and I get their soul."

---

Fugue: "I won't deny you your grief. I know things are hard for you. Eventually, things will feel better. I'll help all I can. If you need a shoulder to cry on, just come to me."

Rene: I return with the servant.

Fugue: I look up at the girl. "Draw a bath for Princess Zelda and help her with it." I watch the servant nod and go do as she's told. I offer a weak smile to Zelda. "Rene and I will remain here, setting up our sleeping bags. If you need additional assistance, just call or have the servant fetch us. Okay?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Callie: I give the tour, talking all about the house, the various rooms, Blah, blah, blah. At last we come to a hall of empty rooms. "Pick any rooms you are comfortable with."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Alice: -she blinks in surprise at that and shakes her head- I wouldn't want to do that though, sorry... I don't want to wind up dead with my soul devoured in the end, especially if its soon to end. -she looks at the ground-I had a bad llife, and I want to try and live a happier one in my eyes.

---

Zelda: -sje nods to both things he said- Okay. ..

---

Adagio: -after looking over the rooms, she finally comes to one of her liking- Ah, perfect.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Sebastian: "I could grant your wish to make your life happier." I frown. "The offer stands for whenever you're ready to accept it. In the meantime, why not have some fun? We live at the same place, why not be friends, and see what develops?"

---

Fugue: When the servant returns, I hand Zelda off. "It'll be okay."

---

Aria: I find my room and return to Adagio's side. "Not a bad place."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Alice: But that is easily done, isn't it? I don't want my life to end so soon... and I'll obviously live a lot longer because of what I am. Legendary pojemon tend to live for... well, most cases, forever if not killed by something. I may have a bit of that in my gening. -when he mentions trying to be friends, she nods- Sure... let's try being friends and doing that. -she eats more of her ice cream-

---

Zelda: -she nods and goes on to her bath-

---

Adagio: Yeah, it isn't.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Sebastian: "Maybe, maybe not. It depends what you want to do with your life. People find happiness in all sorts of foolishness." I glance at Alice, curious, Pokemon? I shake my head. "Whatever you want to do, do it." I walk with Alice, no longer trying to charm and flirt with her.

---

Fugue: With Zelda gone, I give Rene a dirty look. "What's with the attitude, lately? I want a partner, not a primadonna."

Rene: "I'm sorry, okay. How was I to know what you were going to say to Zelda?"

Fugue: Waving a finger at Rene. "I told you to wait. I'd explain later. Didn't I? You need to trust me."

Rene: "Well, how can I? When we first started, you were all homophobic and mean to me and everything."

Fugue: "Yeah, but I've changed. I've come to accept you and gotten together with you." I sigh, heavily, rolling out a sleeping bag. "How many times do I have to say I'm sorry before you take me at my word?"

Rene: Rolling out my own sleeping bag. "If you hate me so much, why are you with me?"

Fugue: "Because I like you. But lately... You keep acting this way and I'm not going to want to be around you." I sit on my bag. "I have to put up with crap from Waltz, I don't have to put up with it from you."

Rene: "Hmph!" I crawl into my bag turning away from Fugue.

Fugue: "Look, I'm willing to work on our relationship, but you've got to give me something to work with. You know I have a tough job. You know that sometimes I have to be everywhere at once and don't always have time to play. You have to understand that. I have female friends, you do too. You're friends with Callie, right, same as me. I have female friends, but that doesn't mean I'm sleeping with them. Trust me and listen when I tell you something. That's all I ask."

Rene: "Fine." I stare at the wall. I know Fugue is right, but I can't help myself.

---

Aria: "So what's the plan? Same as usual?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:12 pm

Alice: Yeah... I'll just let the thing sit. I may think later, but... I'd at least want to last and live a while.-with that, she continues on to the mansion as she eats her ice cream-

(Mind if I bring in 484a? My palkia one. The one out to get Alice. )

-

Zelda: -and she takes her bath, relaxing a bit more, but is still obviously sad-

-

Adagio: Yes, but we need to plan.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 pm

(Go ahead.
Also note the difference in Sebastian's attitude towards Alice. If he can't get her to contract her soul to him, he's no longer interested, romantically. His interest may return if he can get a closer look at her dark side. He'll want to cultivate to draw that out.)

Sebastian: Looking around for a better victim, not paying attention to Alice. "As you wish."

(Oh, I had a random thought with 484a, if you like it and want to use it, great, if you don't, don't, you won't hurt my feelings.

Since 484a is an experimental Poke/human hybrid based on Dialga/Palkia and you don't know which pokemon to use or exact gender of the creature. What if as a side effect of the experiments, 484a can change gender/powers? Randomly, until the creature gets the hang of it's powers and then at will. Then it could have choice over itself and what it wants to do.)

----

Fugue: "Rene... I mean it. I've been kind to you and you know it. I don't want to see you hurt or worse. My only problem is with your current behavior. Please for the sake of our relationship, try to accept and understand."

Rene: "I heard you." I pause for a few minutes. "I'm tired."

Fugue: I roll my eyes. "At least try to control yourself for Zelda's sake. She's had a terrible loss. She needs friends, not pests."

Rene: I don't answer. I pretend I've fallen asleep.

Fugue: I sit, waiting patiently for Zelda's return.

(Remember, servants are NPCs they can be controlled by anyone at anytime. I may have started controlling the servant with Zelda, but you can take over with her anytime you want.)

---

Aria: "We'll wait for stupid, before closing the door to your room. Then we can discuss in private."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm

(484a is the palkia one, the girl. I have a different experiment for dialga that's male. But the thing for tgem is that it is next to impossible to have children if they're part legend.)

Alice: -and she finally finishes her ice cream!-

-

Zelda: -she has a servant get her nightclothes and towel and has them leave. A few minutes later she's out and all ready for the night-

-
Adagio: Alright.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 pm

(Okay. Either way, it was just a thought.)

Sebastian: Walks in silence with Alice.

---

Fugue: I stand when Zelda enters the room. "Sorry, Rene fell asleep while we were waiting."

Rene: I'm not asleep. Only pretending, because I'm mad at Fugue.

---

(For the Dazzlings, we can't do much until Ebil returns. I'm about to go down for the night, have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Going to ask to be referred to a new PCP, my current one likes to blow little things waaaay out of proportion. She can't do that to me. I'm bipolar and have enough issues with anxiety without my doctor adding more onto it.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

Sonata caught up with her sisters eventually. "I wanna see that dragon again."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 am

Alice: -and she walks in silence too-

484a: -meanwhile, overhead, she was flying. She had found the town where she coukd be, and wow. It was too ea sy to spot her! And the stranger with her... who cares. Being quick about it, growlimg a little in determination, she dives down and tackles her from behind-

Alice: -caught off guard, she lets out a surprised scream. The tackle was hard and hurt her head, but she managed to look up to see who was responsible, and who she saw... oh no... NO! Her look instantly turned terrified-

484a: -smirking- Found you at last. -with that, she lunges at alice when shes up, managing to get a good gash on her face while knocking her back again. Alice was too slow to guard... when she got uo again, she tried to flee, but she caught her- Where do you think you're going? -she tosses her at a tree, using spacial rend on her to hurt her even more. She thought she was weak enough, so she then started a physical fight, but this time alice fought-

Alice: -she was beaten and bleeding, but she wasn't going down. No... not to this person! She thought she had no chance against her with what the other was, but she tried fighting anyway. At a point she actually hit her well with a dark pulse which slammed her into a tree! Seeing this, she took advantage and started to fight back more. Some more fighting a minute later and she has had enough-

484a: -she had to get her though... she had to!- I'm going to stop you if it's the last fucking thing I do! -she tries to punch her-

Alice: -she catches it- I won't let you! -with that, she pulls her close and uses dark pulse again to knock her to the ground, which is when she quickly puts her to sleep with dark void-Enjoy your nightmare... -and she's just left standing there, panting and shaky. Soon enough though, she collapses-

-

Zelda: It's okay... - she gets in bed-

(Her description is on my character page too c: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 am

Adagio: Fot one, no. You can't see it again Sonata. -she closes the door behind her- We need to plan.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 am

(Maybe later on Waltz can help Alice out if she gets attacked again or something. Idk. The idea just came to me out of the blue. He's good friends with Alice anyway and we can say they bonded a little while he was on his journey. Got to know each other and whatnot.)

"You never let me do what I want, Dagi. It's not fair." Sonata pouted.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 am

(Nice o:
I wonder what would happen if Waltz introduced her to his dragon cx)

Adagio: For one, Sonata, what we're doing now is planing how things will be run here. When things are under our control, then you may see the dragon.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 am

"Fine. But I just wanted to know more about it. It's the blonde guy's pet. Who keeps an adult dragon as a pet?"

(Makes me wonder what Twilight will do when Spike is no longer a baby, if the show runs that long)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Adagio: You will later, just be patient. As for who does, I have no clue. Apparently he does.

(Yeah...)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 pm

"So what is the plan anyways?" Sonata sat down and leaned against the bed. "Are you going to come up with the entire thing on your own like you usually do or can Aria and I pitch in and suggest some ideas for once?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Ebilfluffykitty wrote:"Fine. But I just wanted to know more about it. It's the blonde guy's pet. Who keeps an adult dragon as a pet?"

(Makes me wonder what Twilight will do when Spike is no longer a baby, if the show runs that long)

(season 2 Episode 10: Secret of my Excess. We get a glimpse of Spike as an adult...)

Sebastian: I observe the fight with mild disinterest. When Alice collapses I pick her up and carry her to the mansion dumping her in the infirmary. Those abilities are interesting, but there isn't much gain for me in them.

---

Fugue: I pull the comforter up over Zelda. "Is there anything more I can do for you? To Help?"

---

Aria: "It might be interesting to make that Bakura our slave. He should be easy with how vulnerable he left himself by being unconscious in public like that."

gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Adagio: I may let ideas be spoken if they are good. -when Aria says that, she nods slightly- True... Now the leader, Waltz... We need to take control of him as well.

---

Alice: -when there, some doctors quickly see to her-
(If they don't really work out... maybe we could try another pairing? Or I could see what happens to her o:
And rainstar, would you want Waltz to hear of this?)

---

Zelda: -she looks up at him- Can you get me a glass of water...?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:08 pm

(I know that much but it was just for that one episode. He and RD are the only two characters so far who have had a birthday)

"What about that guy who was taking care of him. Said he was his butler or something." Sonata asked. "Is that the real reason though or do you just think he's a hottie?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum