Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 24 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Legato: I approach the throne, trying in vain to pull CW off Waltz. "Sire... I--"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Alice: -she blushes as he does that, smiling back at him- I must have... -and she goes along with him-

---

Zelda: -when she sees Fugue approach her, she stops and faces him- Oh, Fugue! I was just looking around for Berion. I heard the commotion die down and decided to go looking for him. Do you know where he is? Is he okay?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

"Legato...why don't you make yourself useful and get some food for him instead of continuing your futile efforts to pull him off of me. Or else I might just let him eat you."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Fugue: "I..." I gulp, I frown looking down.

Rene: "Pot calling the kettle black, telling me not to be an ass." I come to a stop next to Fugue.

Fugue: I turn to Rene, snapping on the boy. "Dammit Rene! You aren't helping! I have to tell Zelda that Berion is dead and gone and all your doing is pissing me off!!" I hear Rene gasp and reality sinks in. "Shit." I look at Zelda with sympathy. "I... I'm sorry."

---

Sebastian: "Do you know where you'd like to go to get your ice cream?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Legato: I nod and bow. "As you wish, sire." I run off to round up some servants to feed and take care of CW for Count Waltz.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Zelda: -when she says that, she goes speechless for a moment. Berion... was dead...? she's still shocked, but she's a little bit in denial- But this place and what it does... he'll come back the next day, right? -and it's kind of clear in her voice that she's a bit in denial, and that she's a little desperate/hopeful that that was the case-

---

Alice: Well, I was thinking about Dairy Queen! Just in and out to get a chocolate dipped cone.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Fugue: "I.. I don't think it'll be that way this time. Not with Berion." I tell Zelda what happened with Yubel and the duel and the black hole and everything. "Even Berion's body is gone. I don't think he'll ever come back. Regardless of the magic in this world." I move close to Zelda, preparing to offer what comfort I can.

Rene: I wisely remain silent and listen. I may not like girls, but I'm not made of stone. I can understand the pain of losing someone I love.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Sebastian: "I'll be with you the whole way."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Grell pouted as Sebastian walked off with Alice, clearly jealous that someone had stolen his precious Bassy. And a girl of all people!

----

Waltz wiped the dragon slobber off his face with his sleeve then noticed all the awkward looks he was getting. "Oh yeah. I have a pet dragon. Raised him from a baby. We practically grew up together."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Alice: -smiling- Thank you, Sebastian. -she pretty much forgot about Grell by now! after a little bit they finally arrive at Dairy Queen, and she happily goes on in to order herself a chocolate dipped cone-

---

Zelda: -when he explains all of that, as he goes on, she begins to tear up. she's utterly speechless, completely heartbroken. he was gone... forever... and she's really crying now...- H-he's g-gone...!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Legato: I arrive holding a piece of meat. "Calamity... Calamity Wilhm... your pen is ready for you... come on." I try to lead the dragon away, preparing to leap and run if it charges and tries to take a bite out of me.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Fugue: I slide an arm around Zelda, holding her, and trying to soothe her. "There, there. I know. Go ahead and cry. Let it out. It's okay." I try to guide Zelda back to her room.

---

Sebastian: I patiently wait for the girl. Smiling and trying to gain her trust.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Zelda: -she slowly goes along with him, crying quite a lot over the fact that she'll never see the one she loved again...-

---

Alice: -she comes on out when she's done, taking a small bite of the medium sized one she got-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Sebastian: Smiles, I take hold of Alice's hand, holding the cone. Purposely, throwing off Alice's aim if she goes for her next bite, so a bit of ice cream winds up at the end of her nose.

---

Fugue: I help Zelda to her room and sit her on her bed. I sit next to her holding her.

Rene: Fidgets. "Is there anything I can do?"

Fugue: I look over at him, thinking. "Yeah, go to our room, you know where I keep my camping stuff? Bring a couple of sleeping bags and come back here." I rub Zelda's shoulder. "I don't think you should be alone, if you don't mind, Rene and I will stay with you in your room. You can have the bed, we'll sleep on the floor."

Rene: I go off to get the sleeping bags.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Alice: -she tries to do that, but what would happen did happen and she blinks some in surprise-

---

Zelda: -all she could muster in response to that was a small nod as she keeps on crying. just why... why did it have to happen?!-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 pm

CW charged at the piece of meat, getting a small piece of it and nearly taking Legato's hand off in the process. Waltz looked on in amusement. "Actually I think you being dragon food would be a big improvement." He chuckled.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 pm

PalkiaDS wrote:Alice: -she tries to do that, but what would happen did happen and she blinks some in surprise-

---

Zelda: -all she could muster in response to that was a small nod as she keeps on crying. just why... why did it have to happen?!-
(Reposting on new page just in case)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Sebastian: I chuckle at the Ice Cream on the end of her nose, then lean in to lick it off for her, kissing her nose at the same time. I whisper to her. "All you need do is ask, and I'll be your servant, forever."

---

Fugue: I hold Zelda letting her cry, when Rene comes back with the sleeping bags. I look towards the bathroom, then at Rene. "Can you sit with her, for a moment? I'm going to run her a bath."

Rene: I point to myself. "Uh.. me? And a girl?"

Fugue: "Or you could run the bath." I stroke the side of Zelda's head. "A bath might help you relax. If you need help, Rene can be there. You know you can trust him."

Rene: "Fugue..." I whimper.
(Awkward...?
I also kind of liking the dynamic a little, between Rene and Fugue.
They started off the scene bickering, now they're being sweet helping Zelda in her grief, but still being themselves at the same time, even though Fugue's kind of off character for a bit. He's still an ass, but he doesn't need to be that way all the time. He has his moments of niceness, at least in my mind.

While I'm planning on breaking up Fugue and Rene, I don't want to do it, right away. This'll give Zelda time to get over her grief of losing Berion and get her ready for the next relationship which will be Fugue, because by the time she's ready, Fugue will have had enough of Rene's antics. I just got to figure out how messy I want Fugue and Rene's break up to be.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Legato: I drop the meat, scamper away and stumble, I curl into a ball, trembling and covering my head.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Alice: -she blushes a lot as he does that- But... why would I want you as a servant?

---

Zelda: -she nods another small nod in response. A bath might help a little...-

(Yeah, it's nice. Sounds like a plan c: )

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Waltz scowled. "Damn coward." He got up and kicked Legato in the shin. "You know, the only reason I even keep you around is because my father insisted. Otherwise I'd have fired you right after my coronation. Remember that." He picked up the piece of meat. "Come on, boy." Waltz led CW outside and to his pen then returned to the throne room. He stopped next to the cowering Legato. "You've got until I sit down to get out of my sight. Understand?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Sebastian: I stroke the side of Alice's face. "As your servant, you could have me do whatever you want. Protect you, take care of you, give you anything you wish."

---

Fugue: I offer a weak smile to Zelda, then turn to look at Rene. "You start the bath, Rene. I'll bring in Zelda in a minute."

Rene: I whine. "Fugue..."

Fugue: I sigh. "Fine. Go fetch a FEMALE servant, and she'll help Zelda with her bath."

Rene: I nod, exiting the room in a hurry.

Fugue: "I, honestly, don't know what I'm going to do with him." I coo to Zelda. "Are you okay? Would you like to talk a little about it?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Legato: "Y-yes, sire." I crawl out of the throne room.

Aria: Observing everything with disinterest. "Are they always like this?"

Callie: "Honestly, I don't know. I didn't know about the dragon and I've never met Legato before. He's obviously a friend of Waltz's." I smack myself in the forehead with my hand. "Ugh! If you all are going to stay here, you'll need rooms." I call out. "Count Waltz, I'm going to show our guests around and let them pick out their rooms, if that's okay."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Alice: -still blushing, she looks away slightly- It sounds nice and all, and I'm sure there's a cost, but I don't think I'd want you as a servant. -she looks back up at him- I wouldn't have it in me to order such a nice man like you around...

---

Zelda: -she wipes her eyes with the back of her hand before looking up at him- just... why did it have to happen...?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 pm

"Legato's not my friend. He's my second in command. But in reality he's just a..." Waltz cleared his throat. "I wouldn't dare repeat what Fugue calls him in front of you ladies. Anyway the old man's a useless fool. But on his deathbed my father told me not to replace him until he dies. So I'm kinda stuck with him til then." He nodded at Callie. "Go ahead. There are plenty of rooms."

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum