Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC X Yubel

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

MC X Yubel - Page 26 Empty Re: MC X Yubel

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 pm

"yes."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 pm

MC: "I'm willing to adopt your children, but as for future children, I want no more. I'm not willing to get spayed are you fine with using alternative means to prevent more children from being born between us?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm

"yes, I am fine with alternative methods. anything you want"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 pm

MC: "You really did miss me, didn't you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Yubel:
I heavily nod "yes. I missed you for years and you didn't return. and now you are here and I couldn't believe it."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:03 pm

MC:  Something is nagging me in the back of my mind.  "Why the sudden change of heart?  Is this whole setup a trick and an act?  A few hours ago you were willing to give me nothing and throw me in the dungeon, now you come crawling her on your knees begging me to come back.  What's changed? Why should I believe you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Yubel:
"because I realised that Leona is a powerhungry bitch. since her birth she tried to tear my family apart, convince me to kill my other children and you, rule the land the way she wanted... I just couldn't take it any more. it was wrong to leave you for her."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm

MC: "You realize, that I, too, am a power hungry bitch. By dumping her, you are trading one evil for another. What proof do I have that you're through with your daughter?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 am

Yubel:
"I won't kill her if that's what you are implying. I won't kill any of my children, not even for you."

Haou:
I whisper into MC's ear: "father is offering you everything you asked for. accept before he changes his mind"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm

MC: "I don't want her killed, but she should be punished. I'll think about it. I'll come back, but on a trial basis. If I find you and her in bed together, you and her will be exiled and I will take over your whole kingdom."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:21 am

Yubel:
"yeah right, you don't have that power. I am the King, you are just the Queen. my word is law, your word only as long as it doesn't contradict mine. But I won't share the bed with her any more."

Haou:
"mother, you are horrible. won't you ever listen to any advice?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 am

MC: "I thought we were equals."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 am

Yubel:
"yes. and therefore your power isn't great enough to dethrone me for my power is as high as yours.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:00 pm

MC: "But if you cheat, I reserve the right to take over your half. So as long as you don't cheat, I won't have reason to take over your kingdom."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Yubel:
"I won't cheat on you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm

MC: "I want that in writing. That way you can't go back on your word later. Consider it something like a prenuptial agreement or contract that we would both sign. We would rule the kingdom as equals, with a clause that states, if one of us ever cheats on the other and it can be proven, control of the whole country goes to the one cheated while the cheater becomes a lowly peasant. I'm subjected to that same law, too. So if I cheat, you get everything. If you cheat, I get everything. Sound fair?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 am

Yubel:
I get up on my feet. my patience is running out. "no it doesn't! you would arrange something so it seems like I cheated. How could I possibly think I want you back? maybe after 18 years I forgot how ugly you are." I leave the room and shout through the open door "I hate you. you will never be my queen again"

Haou:
I shake my head. "this is all your fault, Mother. Father already offered everything but you won't stop asking for more and more power. you never accept any offer. you shouldn't be queen."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:36 pm

MC:  "I wouldn't have-"  Yubel is gone before I can argue further.  I turn my attention to Haou. "How is this my fault?  I asked for equality, loyalty, and fidelity.  It's your father that didn't want to grant that."  I shake my head.  "This was all a farce.  You say I'm trying to dominate your father, I'm not.  It's the other way around.  He's trying to dominate me, and he's upset, because I'm standing up for my rights.  I would have the same rules and privileges he would, as long as I didn't mess up."  I sigh.  "It's useless for me to even waste my breath.  He wasn't serious about wanting me back.  Him leaving proves it.  He just wanted to dangle a lure to see if I was stupid enough to allow myself to get caught.  I'm too smart for that."  I try to hold back tears in front of Haou.  "He didn't want me back.  He was lying to trick me.  You kids don't understand.  He..." A sob manages to escape. "Never loved me. All I was for him was entertainment, a diversion, a toy. He never once cared. I don't remember being eaten by my own children. However, I'm sure that when it was happening, your father just stood back and laughed, happy at the thought that I was finally out of his life for good." I move to try to give Haou and Fang a hug. "I'm sorry Haou and Fang.  I can't trust your father. I need a guarantee that he'll keep his promises."  I stand up from where I'm sitting.  "It was nice meeting and dining with you, Haou."  I go home with Fang following along behind me.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Haou:
Instead of following Yubel, I follow Mother. "I think I can understand how you feel. I believe you that you love him and can't trust him. and I am sure he loves you as well. And when you tried to force him by a written contract to be faithful instead of trusting him, it brook his heart. I think he doesn't really want to argue or negotiate with you. he just wants to have a wife who just loves him. please forgive Father, he ran away, yes. But he probably did it because he loves you and can't stand the thought that you don't trust him."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:56 pm

MC: "He doesn't love me, Haou, he never did. I have good reason not to trust him. He only kept me around because I was interesting. But when I got boring to him, he tossed me out as though I was nothing. I have to protect myself. We all know your father won't do it. I wanted proof that he cared. Get it in writing as the old adage says. But he couldn't even do that. All he was promising, was nothing but lies. I'm not fool enough to fall for them, anymore. I'll forgive him when I have proof he's telling the truth." I stop to turn and face Haou. "If your father's heart really did break, tonight, his wasn't the only one. Here..." I hand Haou the leftover villager I had brought. "Take this with you on your way home. You can give it to your father, keep it for yourself, or give it to your sister. Go home, kid."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 am

Haou:
I lie my wing around mother in the same way Yubel used to do it and I gently groom her. "I am sorry to hear all that, mother. I will talk with him. but I think you currently need me more than he does." I keep grooming. it's by instinct, but at the moment I don't mind.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:47 am

MC: "Perhaps it's better that you don't have me around. You're too good a kid. Go on home, Haou. You are welcome to come visit me anytime, just don't tell your father where I am, 'k? You and Fang can be our messengers back and forth."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 am

Haou:
"it's sad that you need messengers. But it might be for the better. Fang, I now understand your reaction from earlier. Mother, I wish you best luck. I am sure your differences will work out. I can't believe he don't love you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

MC: "He said as much when he walked out. Go on, Haou. Fang and I will return to our home, while you return to yours. Oh..." I smile showing a fang. "I'll do my best not to shoot the messengers."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:22 am

"you are sure I should leave?"

(what about the Renes)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player