Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC X Yubel

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

MC X Yubel - Page 25 Empty Re: MC X Yubel

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 am

MC: "That sort of relationship is unseemly. She's his daughter. She has no business in his bed. She should find her own consort. I shared his bed first. Even if it was 18 years ago." I sigh. "He made his choice. I am insulted, humiliated, and discarded." I stick a claw in the villager, checking it. "A few minutes more. For what it's worth, the last memory I have is being pregnant, and laying with your father in his bed. We were talking, and then I felt some pain in my stomach, and then nothing, and finally waking up in that clinic."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 am

Haou:
"... I understand you. If must have felt horrible for you that you wake up and noting is the same any more. but please imagine you were in Leona's situation. Your whole life you never new your mother. You found love, even when it's an uncommon one. and then out of nowhere, a stranger appears and tells you that you have to give up your whole life. there is no way around it, one of you would have always been hurt. Sometimes unfortunate events happen. Father's offer was the best for both sides. and it wasn't him who made that decision. You left. His decision was to spend his life with you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

MC: "She's young, she'd get over it. It wasn't like I kicked her out of the family. Would have forced her to live as a stranger among her own family."

---

Leona: Sits up in bed. "Shouldn't it be about time for my birthday feast, father? The only bad thing about my birthday is I have to share it with Fang and Haou. But with Fang gone, I only have to share it with Haou. Let's go fetch him and eat."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 am

Haou:
"would you have same the same in her position? to her it must have been like a stranger decided whom she may love and whom not. it wouldn't have been fair to leave her for a stranger and it wouldn't have been fair to leave you either. sometimes we just have to accept compromises in live.

Yubel:
"I suppose you are right." I don't really know what to think any more, so I just agree. that's the easiest. ~why do I have to take a side?~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 am

MC: "She has her whole life ahead of her. She can find love again. Me... I'll never find another like your father."

---

Leona: I put on my robe, grabbing Yubel's hand. "Come father, let us go find Haou and have our feast." I pull Yubel out of the room.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:38 am

Yubel:
I quietly follow her.

---

Haou:
"I don't disagree with you. it would have still been unfair. how would have felt at her age?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:50 am

MC: "I'd have been pissed for a moment, then got over it." Since the villager is done, I begin carving it and serving it on plates. "What would you have suggested, she and I take turns with your father. Suppose she didn't want to give him up when it was my turn with him. What then?"

---

Leona: I send a servant to fetch Haou, while I drag Yubel to the dining hall. The table is laid exquisitely. I look at the two thrones. One for father and one for Haou who would eventually succeed father to the throne. I frown at Haou's place, then take my seat next to father. "Where is Haou? Is it proper for the successor to keep everyone waiting?" The servant returns informing us that Haou is not in the mansion. "Oh... can't even be bothered to show up at his own feast. Fine." I sit in Haou's throne. "Haou must be punished for this father. I say we have him executed for this indignity, if he ever decides to show his face, again."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 am

Haou:
"like I said, sometimes life demands compromises. sometimes we get into uncomfortable situations that are no ones fault and we need to figure out ways how to get around them together."

---

Yubel:
"Leona. Stop! I can't stand it any more. all the time you act like you were the only cat on the planet. you you you, that's all that ever matters. you have siblings and a mother, start respecting them!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 am

MC: "That's no compromise, that's an insult."

---

Leona: "Mom walked out, that was her choice, because she doesn't care about us anymore. As far as I'm concerned, mother is to be considered an enemy of the state. Anyone that sides with her is to be treated as our enemies. We execute our enemies don't we? Fang went with mother. If he comes back to apologize like a respectable cat, we order him punished. As for Haou, I suppose you are right, Haou's got more sense than to associate with riffraff such as mother and Fang. He's probably out for a walk, thinking or something. How about if he comes back, we ask him where he went, but if he says he was with mother, we lock him in the dungeon."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:23 am

Haou:
"how is that possibly an insult?"

---

Yubel:
"enough! Since your birth you tare my family apart. you are like a sickness! go to your room, you are grounded. no meal for you today. and get off Haou's throne!"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 am

MC: "It's undignified forcing two women to share one man. I refuse to suffer such an indignity. I have my pride."

---

Leona: I let out a hiss. "Now you take her side too?! I thought you loved me daddy! After what we did and the birthday present you gave me!" I start marching off to my room. "I HATE YOU DADDY!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am

Yubel:
I shout after her: "yes, I can see that. why else would you try to execute each member of my family?" I exit the mansion.

---

Haou:
"no such thing. it was an offer to... excuse me." I answer my cellphone, listen and then turn to MC. "father asks where he can find you. he wants to apologise and be with you and only you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am

MC: "I don't know if I can trust him. It's not easy to suddenly wake up and find yourself replaced. Tell him I'll meet him at the cemetery in an hour. You two are welcome to join me, if you wish. For now, we should finish our supper." I begin eating.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Haou:
I pass the message to Yubel and eat.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:03 pm

MC: "So how did your father take it?" I look at my plate. "Should we take him some of our villager?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Haou:
"I think we should. he sounded very frustrated."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

MC: "Now he knows how I felt, being turned out of my own house. If there's any left, we'll take it to him, but since this is you guys's birthday, you can have as much as you want. You kids haven't had opportunity to have dinner with your mother before." I continue eating.

Fang: I smile. -mom and dad, back together? I hope so.- I eat in bliss.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Haou:
I notice Fang's smile and so I smile as well. "still we shouldn't make him wait for two long. after all he is desperate to apologise."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:37 pm

MC: "The message was, I'll meet him in an hour, that's when I'll meet him. You kids eat."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Haou:
I eat
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 pm

MC: An hour later, I'm waiting at the cemetery with the leftovers of the villager and Haou and Fang with me. I look in a mirror and fuss with my hair. "How do I look?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Yubel:
"beautiful" I go on my knees in front of her "Calico, I never lover a woman like I loved you. I am done with Leona. please take me back"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:51 pm

MC: I straighten up. "But she is your daughter. Are you saying you don't love her anymore, at all?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Yubel:
"she is young, she will get over it. I still love her, but it is you with whom I should and want to be with and it's a shame it took me so long to realise it"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:56 pm

MC: "Will we rule as equals?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master