Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Memories - Page 13 Empty Re: Memories

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 pm

"What? Letting them live here while I'm a prisoner? Why can't Waltz just leave me in peace, huh? Since I last escaped I haven't bothered him or anyone in the town. Look if he let's me go I won't go to the town anymore at least not on my own. Why should my wife or children be forbidden from going there with me? The cemetery is outside the town. I shouldn't be forbidden from going there."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Callie:  "No.  Your family wouldn't be in the dungeon with y-"

Gcar:  I hold up a hand.  "Callie, wait.  Bakura, do you remember when you last escaped?  How did you do it? I promise, I won't say anything to Waltz about it."

Callie: "I won't either. Free or in Jail, all I care about is that nobody gets hurt."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

"Why do you want to know? Doc your obligated not to tell since I'd be telling this to you as your patient but how can I be sure Callie or the Pharaoh won't say anything?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Callie: "Yami's not here. I'll make a deal with you. You promise not to hurt Yami, ever again, I'll promise not to tell how you escaped. I don't care if your out as long as nobody gets hurt while you are out."

Gcar: "See?"

(Besides, Ollen and Rene are interacting with Yami, at the moment.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 pm

(Wait they are? Yami went to deliver a message)

"I'm actually sort of sworn to secrecy." Bakura muttered.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 pm

(Ollen and Rene ran into him on the way back. Could be on the way to, whichever you want.)

Gcar: "We'll be sworn to the same secrecy, then.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:30 pm

"Fine..." Bakura explained how he met Loki and how the demigod used his illusions to impersonate Waltz. "I don't know much else about him aside from the illusions."

--

"Uh. Hello. My name is Yami."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm

gcar: "I see. Good. So you do remember escaping. How far back do you remember of this world?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Ollen: Notices the grin on Yami's face. "You look like a man that has just gotten some good news. Well, girlfriend, do you care to dish?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 pm

"I...don't remember much else at the moment. Some things are so clear now. Others...like Yubel...I know she's my wife from what you told me but I don't remember how we met or anything like that. I remember hanging around the cemetery at one point. I do fancy cemeteries, especially on All Hallows Eve." Bakura shook his head. "What I can't remember is either a total blur or just blank."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

(Yami isn't grinning but okay?)

"It's not entirely good news..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Gcar: "So some of your memory has come back, other things are still foggy." I stare at a spot on the wall thinking. "Okay. That's a good thing, your memory is trying to come back on it's own. We have a choice, let you rest and allow your memory to come back, fully, on it's own, which might be slow or treat the head injury to see if your memory comes back faster. You're coherent, you're aware of your surroundings, you're aware of the people around you. I'll let you decide how you want to proceed with your treatment, either way you'll be well cared for and treated humanely. It's what you want, Bakura. Rest in the best comfort the infirmary has to offer until your memory comes back or allow me to treat your head injury. This is your decision Bakura." I look at Yubel. "And I don't want you badgering him to try to force him to do something he doesn't want to do. He's a grown man. He is capable of deciding for himself what he wants to do. You and the kids are allowed to visit, be satisfied with that."

---

(Okay, I'll pull back on my mental picture. I assumed that since Yami just got news that he's going to be a father, he would be happy and smiling about it.)

Ollen: "News is news, darling. So what is it?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 am

(Well yeah but the news that Callie and the baby could die kinda ruined it)

"And then after I regain my memory fully, I'll go right back into the dungeon won't I? I'm still a prisoner am I not?"

---

"I'm going to be a father but there's a chance the mother and my child could die." Yami replied bluntly
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 am

gcar: "Perhaps. Once you are well, you may have to return to the dungeon." A thought occurs to me. "What if you talked to Count Waltz? Apologized for the coup and killing him, then you'd be freed. Even if you don't remember it, at least talk to the guy find out what it would take for you to be allowed out of your cell."

---

Ollen: "Congratulations on the baby, I'm sure your wife is very happy about the idea of becoming a mother. As for her health, I'm sure she's being taken care of by the best doctor in the area. They're both going to be fine, you'll see."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 am

"Thanks." Yami replied.

---

"Apologize for crimes I don't even remember committing. Maybe I should also apologize to the Pharaoh for the crime of wanting to exist." Bakura muttered bitterly. "If he lets me go...if he lets me live in peace...I wouldn't go to the town alone. However I want the cemetery and the area between it and the edge of the forest as part of my territory. Seeing as how I lived there for awhile it's only reasonable. Designate somewhere else for the dead to be buried." Bakura sat up. "Even if he doesn't agree to that, the forest is still my territory. I have every right to kill those who trespass."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 am

Callie: "Yami doesn't hate you for existing, he just doesn't like people trying to kill him."

Gcar: "If you don't want to apologize you can still talk to Waltz, see what it would take to get you a parole. Then maybe negotiate where your territory is to be located. As for the cemetery, since nobody stays dead in this world for long, I don't see why you claiming it for your own is such a big deal. As for the forest, I don't know anyone that would want to go in there, except hunters."

---

Ollen: Placing an arm around Yami's shoulders, "Tell me, Yami. Have you and your wife given much thought to where the baby will sleep, once it arrives. I bet your wife would think it nice if, while she's being taken care of by the doctor, you picked out the baby's furniture for her. The baby will need a crib and changing station, to suit it's needs. Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:29 am

"There seems to be a limit on the power of the revival magic if there is a cemetery in the first place. Some people may die and not come back. Besides it's in a cemetery on All Hallows Eve when I'm at my most powerful."

---

"Uh...well...Callie and I aren't married yet. And I don't know what we have planned."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 am

Gcar: "The cemetery has been in this world for as long as I can remember. Perhaps it's a holdover from before the spell was cast that revive people in this world. Pish tosh, the point is talk to Count Waltz."

---

Ollen: I raise my eyebrows. "Ah. Do you intend to make an honest woman out of your girlfriend?" Sing-songy. "I'll take care of the baby's things and make it a wedding present to you guys? If you choose to wait until after the baby's born, I'll understand. I'll just give my present early so the baby will be all taken care of and neither of you will have to worry about anything to do with that."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:46 am

"You don't have to, Ollen."

---

"I'm not talking to that kid." Bakura retorted.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:47 am

Gcar: "Then you'll never get out of the dungeon or get to spend time with your family."

---

Ollen: "OH! but I insist. That is if you intend to make an honest woman out of your Miss Callie. Do you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 am

"I do. However, she and I haven't made wedding plans and right now Callie's health is more important. I don't want to stress her out."

--

"Tell him to get off his high horse and then we'll talk."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:31 am

Gcar: Chuckles. "You'll have to talk eventually, if you ever want to stop being a prisoner and hunted, even in your own territory."

---

Ollen: Claps my hands. "Wonderful! Oh I love weddings. So much sentiment and beautiful people dressed in beautiful ways. When you two do make plans, I know someone that can make all the wedding clothes. The dress, the tuxes, the bridesmaids's gowns, the whole works. You might know him too, he's my delightful young cousin, Rene." I hug Rene. "Oh, and he can make the baby's clothes too, when the baby comes."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:46 am

"I don't get to negotiate anyway I'm a prisoner."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 am

Callie: "I'd be willing to help negotiate for you Bakura. For your Parole and your territory. I was a deputy mayor in my former life. I'm used to politics, negotiations, and mediation in order to make everyone happy."

Gcar: "I don't mind if you do it, Callie, but don't overwhelm yourself. For you and the baby."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:05 am

Yubel:
"ENOUGH! I shall not force him to do anything? you are the one always pushing him to talk, pushing him to let you treat his wounds. He is a grown man, so stop forcing him. let him make his own decisions and bloody accept them. just leave him in peace for once. all of you. since he came here he never got his peace. always people want to accuse him something. just shut up and leave him alone" I pull the curtain around his bed, we are alone.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: