Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 34 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu May 07, 2015 7:56 pm

(What about Bassy?)

"Very well, my pet. I--" Dark Kat was interrupted when he was suddenly splashed with water out of seemingly nowhere. "What?! What was that?"

-----

Inuyasha was bored. He'd had no one to fight recently and he hadn't seen his brother in ages. Hell, he'd pick a fight with the guy just to relieve his boredom. He munched on an apple as he walked down the hallway.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm

(I have no idea what to do about Bassy. So he's in wander mode.)

MC: Gets out of bed to see what's taking DK so long. I see him covered in water and fall down laughing.

---

Callie: Walks into Inuyasha. "I'm sor-!" My eyes widen and I hiss!
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun May 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Inuyasha wasn't paying attention so he ended up nearly landing on his rear. He caught his balance and looked at Callie. "What was that greeting for? I---" then he caught her scent. A cat?
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 am

Callie: I back away from Inuyasha, fur poofed and eyes dilated. "Stay Away!" I hiss and spit.

---

Sebastian: wanders around crossover, I observe NekoBakura and Bastet but don't really pay them any mind.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat May 16, 2015 3:58 pm

"Why are you scared of me? Sheesh I'm only half demon..." Inuyasha took a half-step towards Callie.

(You're clueless, Inuyasha)

---

Bastet twitched her ears. "I smell a demon..." She looked in Sebastian's direction and narrowed her eyes.

"Huh?" Florence looked in Sebastian's direction. "Oh that must be that other butler. My look-alike has a butler who is a demon. Wears glasses, never smiles, tags along beside my look-alike like a homeless puppy." He shrugged and walked towards Sebastian.

"What in the name of---what do you think you're doing?!" Bastet hissed.

"Lady Bastet...honestly, what's the harm in saying hi?"

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 am

Callie:  "Mmmm"  I growl, while my ears flatten, going straight back.  I retreat a half step away from Inuyasha, bringing my arm up, preparing to defend with claws on prominent display.  "I'm warning you, stay away!"

---

Sebastian:  Hearing voices, I look around, hoping to find someone to contract for some din--  "Oh MY!"  I see her, she is absolutely exquisite.  Human sized cat companion with her, is nice, but she is absolute perfection.  I walk, dazed, to NB and Bastet.  I kneel before the Cat goddess.  "Your Eminence."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:09 am

(Actually I don't remember if Inuyasha ever encountered a cat in the anime. Even if he did I'm enjoying playing him as totally clueless)

Inuyasha held up his hands. "I'm not going to hurt you. Now...uh..." He moved one foot forwards. "Do you mind if I introduce myself?"

---

Bastet dug her claws into Akefia's shoulder. "Demon. Well you impress me, kneeling before a goddess. Most refuse to do so."

Florence winced at the sharp pain in his shoulder. "Lady Bastet, if I may--"

"Quiet, child." Bastet interrupted, flicking her tail. She turned her attention back to Sebastian. "You also are brave to approach me in the first place. State your business then, demon."

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:54 pm

(Kagome's got a cat. Buyo.)
(and...)
Callie: I hiss and spit and claw the hell out of Inuyasha's face, then use him as a springboard, jumping and running away.

(Her body language and speech gave him more than enough warning to back off. He didn't. He got what he deserved. Now he can chase her and tree her.)

---

Sebastian: "If you are a goddess, your grace," I keep my head lowered. "You must be the Goddess of absolute perfection. I live to serve your exquisiteness."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Florence stifled a snicker and Bastet transformed into her human-like spirit form.

"Do you say the same now?" She asked coolly.

"Lady Bastet, perhaps he can help us...me..." Akefia cleared his throat. "I'm not saying you can't protect me as well as he could but..."

"I think I know where you're going with this and I'm not sure I like it, child." Bastet replied.

---

"Wait!" Inuyasha ran after Callie

(Forgot about Buyo. But I think Buyo just didn't care)

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:03 am

(I'm tempted to have DEMON Bassy be able to see Bastet in her human goddess form. I'm going to assume that Bastet and Akefia are speaking in a way Sebastian can't understand. Either telepathically or in a different language.)

Sebastian: When Bastet transforms, I frown, rising. "Why'd you have to transform? You were far lovelier the other way." I look at NB. "At least you're still mostly cat." I am distracted by a pink and yellow streak.

Callie: I dropped to all fours in order to run faster. I ran to the park where I climbed the first tree I saw. All the way to the very top. From there, I looked down, still waving a paw with claws fully extended at Inuyasha. I'm hissing and spitting the entire time.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am

(It could be telepathic or in Arabic. Of course if Bassy can speak Latin, who's to say he can't understand Arabic? I suppose though I can simply have them speaking English)

Inuyasha stood at the bottom of the tree, shading his eyes and looking up at Callie. "Geez. Kagome's cat didn't act like this towards me..." He muttered, half to himself.

Bastet tensed. "I smell another demon..." She pointed in the direction the pink and yellow streak went. "Over there."

(If I'm going to claim Snake at some point, we need to come up with a plausible reason for him and Bassy to know each other)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm

(I think we came up with Bassy fulfilling a contract to a kid to see the circus where Snake performed. Snake and Bassy met, the kid got eated, and bada boom bada bing they know each other in Crossover.)

Sebastian: I look in the direction of the Half demon arguing at a spot that is obfuscated by a branch and some leaves and mutter. "A mangy half demon, I bet he's too stupid to make a decent contract in order to get himself a halfway decent me-" I realize I'm still in the presence of Bastet and hastily change my tone to one of sweetness and honey. "I mean, why don't we go over and see if we can help?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 am

(It occurred to me that Claude wouldn't even allow Bassy to eat Kefi's soul)

Bastet rolled her eyes. "Don't try to sweet-talk me, demon."

NB looked over where the other two were. "Hey, I know that guy."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Callie: Still waving my claw at Inuyasha. "Stay away from me you... you... Dog You!"

Sebastian: "Is it sweet talk to speak proper in the presence of a glorious Cat Goddess rather than swear?" Smiling, innocently.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:51 am

"Hey I'm half human! If you want an actual dog to be scared of...well actually Sesshomaru would probably not be as nice as I'm being. Actually I'm not even trying to hurt you." Inuyasha replied.

---

"Lady Bastet, let's go see what's going on. I've seen that guy before. I don't know his name, but..." NB said.

Bastet returned to cat form and licked a paw. "If you want to." She flicked her tail. "And the demon can come along if he wants."

(I suppose I'll have them converse telepathically if it's a private conversation and out loud otherwise)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Sebastian wanders over to Inuyasha with Bastet and NB. He looks unimpressed at Inuyasha. "Are you a half wit as well as a half breed?" He asks.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Inuyasha's ears twitched. He turned towards the voice. "What's that supposed to mean?" He demanded.

NB pinned his ears back against his head. "Hey you idiot! If you have something against half-breeds why did you bother talking to me!" He hissed.

Bastet jumped onto NB's head. "Hey, while the half-demon's distracted you can help the female trapped in the tree."

"Fine..." NB climbed up the tree and sat on a branch across from Callie. "I've met that guy before. He won't hurt you. Not unless he has a reason. Honestly I think he's either totally clueless or hasn't seen a cat before."

Bastet jumped down from NB's head. "I'm a goddess so I have no reason to fear a demon or a half-demon. But you don't seem bothered by him in the least, child."

"I grew up on the streets. I equate him to a yappy little mutt. Annoying but totally harmless."

"Hey I can hear you y'know! It's bad enough I'm being dissed by a demon but you're just like me!" Inuyasha yelled up to NB.

"Except I'm not an annoying mutt!" NB retorted.

Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Sebastian:  To NB, "Obviously, you have some sense, you're part cat and only do what is necessary."  Gestures to Inuyasha.  "This mongrel of a twit obviously has no clue what he's doing."  I pull Inuyasha to the side.  "Idiot.  You don't get your dinner by terrorizing your it."

---

Callie:  Feeling a little better that Inuyasha's moved away. "Thanks." I tell Nb, while leaning over the edge of my tree limb.  "I didn't realize I'd climbed so high."  I fall out of the tree landing in a heap with my legs spayed and a shoe off.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 pm

(I'm assuming by dinner, Bassy meant Callie's soul)

"Who's the idiot here?" Inuyasha retorted. "She's scared of me because I'm a dog, not a demon. And I had no intention of eating her anyway. Sheesh...you're worse than my brother."

NB jumped down from the tree and helped Callie up. "You alright?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 pm

(Yep. I almost had Callie fall on NB's head, but realized that he was in the tree with her and had to do something different.)

Callie: "Yeah, fine." Taking NB's hand and accepting his help. "Thanks. I'm a klutz is all." I peer warily at Inuyasha. "But I don't know about that guy. He walks and talks like us, but... I don't know. Something about him frightens me." I smile at NB. "I'm Callie, by the way."

Sebastian: "Obviously, she is a proper lady, that isn't charmed by boorish behavior that is so typical among dog demons." I sigh, pushing back my hair. "I suppose I could show you how it's done, out of the kindness of my black heart, but know this." A vicious gleam enters my eye. "While, you are free to observe, this is my dinner, keep your filthy paws off it." I turn to face Callie, preparing to work my negotiating skills, when my jaw drops. "Callie?"

Callie: "Yes?" I jerk my head towards the sound of my name and cower behind NB at the sight of Inuyasha standing next to the tall guy in black with the tailcoat.

Sebastian: I hesitate for only a moment, then approach, bowing to Callie, taking her hand, and kissing it. "Enchante Madamoiselle. It is an honor to be in the presence of one such as yourself." I glance up to see that Callie is pleased with the compliment, but the short glances she sends to Inuyasha, tells me she's still worried about him. "Please, don't mind my companion. He has no manners or understanding when it comes to dealing with a lady. He claims to be a good dog. If he bites or growls at you, I would be more than happy to give him an etiquette lesson, for you."

Callie: "Really? You're a good dog?" I come out a little from behind NB. I inch my way to Inuyasha, stretching a timid hand out to him. "mmm..." I close my eyes and pat him on the head, between the ears. "You are a nice dog. Oh, I'm sorry about running and shouting and scratching you, earlier. I didn't know. I hope we can be friends despite it all. I'm Callie, what's your names?"

Sebastian: "I'm Sebastian, Milady."

(As soon as NB, Bastet, and Inuyasha introduce themselves, they can go back to the mansion. I've decided to have Sebastian NOT call Inuyasha by his name but by the names of random different dog breeds.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

(I've made Inuyasha post-Final Act so...)

Inuyasha crossed his arms. "I happen to be married! So I know how to speak to a lady. Hmph...I just never had a cat attack me like that before. And for the record, unlike you I don't need--hey are you listening to me?!" He shook his head. "Ugh forget it. My name's Inuyasha."

NB looked between Sebastian and Callie. "I'm...Florence. Er...long story. And that other cat..." He looked up in the tree and noticed Bastet nonchalantly grooming herself. "Hey, Lady Bastet! Aren't you going to come down?"

Bastet paused mid-lick. "If I must. I have to say though, I was rather enjoying it up here." She jumped down.

(At least Inuyasha isn't anything like Pluto. Maybe they can run into Claude on the way back)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Callie: I smile. "It's nice to meet all of you." I recognize Bastet as some kind of royalty from the grace in which she moves. I curtsy to her. "Your Highness." I startle when my stomach, suddenly, rumbles. I laugh nervously.

Sebastian: Taking out my watch and checking the time. "I suppose it is past supper time for you mortals." I bow to the cats. "If we head back to the mansion, I'll examine the kitchen to see if I can find some nice tuna steaks for you dear gentle-creatures." I glance Inuyasha. "You'll have to find your own kibble, though."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:49 pm

(Oh I haven't actually brought Claude in yet. I shall do so)

Inuyasha opened his mouth to reply when suddenly out of nowhere a familiar voice yelled, "Sit!" Two seconds later he found himself with his face in the dirt.

"Ow..."

Bastet purred with amusement then looked at Callie. "You needn't be so formal, dear." She flicked her tail at NB. "He only is because he's my desciple and he'd disgrace his family name if he wasn't. As for the demon..." She shot Sebastian a dirty look and then started running off in the mansion's general direction.

"Eh!? L-Lady Bastet!" NB ran after her.

(I figure Callie can understand Bastet since they're both cats. And I had an idea about Bassy putting a face to K's voice if you want to do that)
----

At about the same time that Sebastian's group was returning to the mansion, Claude was walking back from the park. Kefi was asleep in his arms, with his thumb in his mouth. Claude walked swiftly but took great care to not wake Kefi.

----

Meanwhile

Following the prank she and David played on MC and Dark Kat, the ghost girl Ella Beth was currently searching for her friend.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:17 am

(Sorry this took so long. I haz job. But anyway now to bring in Narukame)

While visiting Inaba over summer break, Yu Narukame had taken it upon himself to help out his friend Teddie by getting rid of some stray Shadows that were causing mischief in the TV world. Despite protests from his friends, he decided to go alone. He almost regretted this decision when he ran into a few Shadows that gave him a hard time. Despite that though he got rid of them all fairly easily.

After he'd completed his task he stretched and went through the portal that would take him back to Junes. But when he looked around, instead of Junes he found himself in the middle of an open field.

"Huh? How did I end up here?!" He wondered out loud. He tried summoning Izanagi. The Persona appeared before him. Well, he figured if he could still do that he was probably still in the TV world. But if he wasn't where he thought, he was in trouble.

Izanagi disappeared as Narukami tried to find something, anything that would lead him back to his world, but no dice. He did however spot a familiar-looking blue door a few yards away and started jogging towards it. If anyone could help him figure out where he was perhaps she could.

(So maybe he can trip over your character or something Sammy-chan? Idk. Anything to distract him from reaching his destination because I'm not ready for him to go there yet. Of course only he can see the door so everyone else will think he's looking at nothing. And who "she" is will also be revealed later

I'm also somewhat tempted to bring in another P4 character, but I'm not sure how to do spoiler tags on this site and I don't know if I can pull this character off while also avoiding a semi-major spoiler regarding the character's gender. And this character is your final party member so yeah. Though I could put "-spoiler-" in place of "he" or "she" as a solution to that problem)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:06 pm

(( It's okay!^^ But sure, he can trip over my character c: Or run into her.
For being out in an open field like this, I thing that Rubellite Tourmaline might be a bit better suited for it. Would make his tripping seem a bit more reasonable to happening if something suddenly appeared in front of him not far from him, with too little a distance and time for him to dodge or for her to get out of the way.

As for that gender thing, feel free to do that o/ Just know that I don't really plan on playing any of the persona games.))

Another day, another endless shift working on technical machines. Rubellite Tourmaline hated what job her superiors had put her into since day one-- and that was by force. Due to her excellent electricity-withstanding and containing capabilities, she was to be put into a technological job as soon as possible. Today marks another day in the hundreds and thousands of years she has worked this job, and she still dislikes it. The only real "pros" of this job were that she was up to date on all technology in her living quarters, and that she knew how to fix anything if it went down. After storing some extra supplies in her gem, she heads off to her place of work to see what she was called in to work on.

Before this miserable life of tech, RT fought alongside other gems in many, many, many wars and battles. It was a life she loved and excelled best at because of that. Each time her division was called out to battle, she could hardly wait to hear what place they would be heading to. She loved that rough and tough lifestyle of fighting and training with others, but sadly, that all ended when her abilities with electricity were discovered in the last and final war she was a part of-- the war for Earth.

Upon arrival to the building, Rubellite sighed and entered to get briefed on what she was to do. Usually it was work on Homeworld, where she lived, but today it was different. If anything, going elsewhere to a different system was a possible pro, especially if it was one unknown to her. At least seeing new places would spark a little interest in her. Sadly enough, it was a place she has already been too. It wasn't the worst place, but it was better than most. Another piece of their tech started to malfunction, and they requested her specifically. After getting all of the information for her job, she heads off to the warp pads to head to said planet. She wasn't exactly looking forward to it, but at least it offered a bit of difference from homeworld. Once all ready and on the warp pad, she activates it to go to her destination.

When she was warped to her current location, she immediately saw it as something unknown to her. She narrowed her eyes and looked around at the open, grassy field before her. She knew where she was warping to, but why had the warp pad sent her here? She looked beneath herself and saw no warp pad either, and that is what confused her even more. Being in the tech job so many years, she heard of warp pads malfunctioning and sending gems to different places where they didn't intend to go, but at least those places had warps they were sent to! There was no warp even here! She was lost and confused now, not knowing how or why she wound up here. If the warp pad messed up this badly, it was a first in homeworld history. The only issue was if there was a warp pad here capable of taking her back to homeworld. Problem is is that it had to be a galaxy warp, like the one she used, since she had no clue how far she was from homeworld. She even began to have some worries and possible doubts on if this place even had a galaxy warp since she knew that almost all other planets, besides Earth, had little to no life on them that resembled the grass beneath her feet. She even bent down and plucked some, then sniffed it. It smelled the same as Earthen grass, but at the same time, a warp to Earth was impossible. The galaxy warp was broken there, and if it was possible for the galaxy warp to send her to one of the smaller warps on Earth that still possibly functioned, then she would've been standing on one right now! By now, she had a much bigger belief that she might be stuck on some random planet with no way home. Even if she hated the place some for what job she was given, it was still her home. She's not even sure what to do now, simply just feeling lost and not knowing what to do. Don't go home, or labor for who knows how many years to go home? At least, if she can't go home, she won't be stuck with a bad tech job and other bashing her over it. That, and if she's far enough away from them, at least she won't ever be caught. By now, she was too distracted with her own thoughts to even notice the man that was quickly approaching her from behind.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum