Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 35 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 pm

(Lolheisstilinhighschool

Also I thought of something that you may have seen done in anime. Hope you get what I'm going for)

Narukame was so focused on the door that he didn't see the girl randomly appear in front of him until it was too late. He ran into her, knocking her over. He then tripped and landed on top of her, bumping his head on hers. Dazed from the impact, he didn't notice the awkward position they had ended up in.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 pm

(( Hm?
And alright xD ))

So far, Rubellite Tourmaline thought the place might not be too bad a place, so long as the authorities can't find her. At least here, she'd be free of that job she was stuck in. Personally, she hoped there were no humans or ones of the sort, but if there were, she could always batter them around. She never really liked humans, with their disgusting fleshy bodies, bodily functions, and short-lived lives. At least, if they were here, it at least meant there was a place guaranteed for her-- she'd make sure of that. Just one of the few downsides of being in this place likely meant much more primitive technology was here, and likely none of the entertainment she was used to watching. At least, if anything, she can train herself to entertain herself. Maybe pick some fights. She can only hope the technology here is advanced enough for her to construct something she might actually want, instead of being forced to work on stuff she actually doesn't want. It all depended.

All she had to do was start walking to find the nearest place possible here. Before she could even take the first step though, some stranger ran into her and knocked her down! The force of the fall didn't do much to affect her, but the head bump was mildly irritating in a mostly emotional sense. Once the whole thing was over, she looked at what the result was, scowling as she sees what she sees as a human right on top of her. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Even if she is a gem a bit more fond of romance in various forms, she wasn't into this situation one bit. With that, she roughly forces him off of her and to the side with much ease. "Watch where you're going next time you stupid human! You better do that or else you might not make it out alive next time. You should consider yourself lucky that I'm still trying to cope with this fucking world, otherwise I would've enjoyed ending your life before you could even recover. I always enjoy a good fight, and I always enjoy ending a human's already short enough life, so consider yourself double lucky." She certainly wasn't pleased one bit. Being ran into by some human certainly didn't help her still racing mind. Afterwards, she gets up and brushes any dirt on herself off.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 am

When Narukame was shoved off of the girl it took him a minute to stand up. His mind registered some of what she was saying. Apparently she hated humans for some reason. He studied her for a moment. She didn't look like any Shadow he had ever encountered aside from the ones that had manifested in human form and looked identical to his friends, aside from turning into monsters that had to be fought. No shadow had ever expressed a hatred for the human race either, except perhaps a few. He remained calm, but was prepared to defend himself if things turned ugly. He just hoped Izanagi, the only persona he had right now, would be enough to defend himself.

"May I ask what you have against humans? You look like one, at least to me. I've never met someone who looked like you before so forgive my ignorance. I also apologize for running into you. I was focused on something else and did not see you until it was too late." He responded, trying to be polite, despite the girl's rudeness.

(So the only actual non-humans would be Claude, Bastet, Cat!Callie, Sesshomaru, and Sebastian. Inuyasha, Kefi, and NB are half-human but only NB hates humans and for an entirely different reason. Kefi's father is a human (well technically a spirit inhabiting the body of a human but still) and Inuyasha, well most other demons hate him so yeah.

Also RT won't be too happy when she finds out about the revival magic)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:37 am

(( Alright!^^
To be honest, RT might wind up disliking the non-humans anyways xD Might tolerate them slightly more than humans, but mostly if she sees them as okay in her book.

As for the magic? She won't be too pleased about that xD Either not pleased or very pleased, since she can kill a particular person she hates over and over again, if she wants. Besides, it's not impossible for a gem to change o/ ))

Rubellite Tourmaline wasn't going to leave just yet. Although she hated humans, she wanted answers. She wanted to know where in the world she was, what world she was on, and where the nearest town was so she can take herself a place so she can finally sit down and think properly on what to do. She at least had to have some sort of base of operations. As the stranger spoke, she crossed her arms and gave him a displeased frown.

"What I have against them? They're useless, pathetic, short-lived, weak, primitive, unintelligent pieces of trash that should've known not to fight back against Homeworld in the very first place when we tried to take over Earth. Fighting in such a foolhardy and believing way... those weaklings thought they could actually take us on! The only reason they all lived along with their planet was because of the rebel gems! The fighting isn't the only reason, but it's a good part of it. As for my form, I may look like one, but it's the form I choose to best wield my weapon. Besides, I'm no stupid human, so you better not call me that unless you want trouble. I'm a gem and should be referred to as such, with my name being Rubellite Tourmaline. As for your tiny apologies, I guess they're good enough."

The way she was in the first part of what she said wasn't mostly rudeness towards hum, but all of human kind that she knew, which could include him too, since he seems to be just a regular human with nothing special in her eyes. Then, she places her hands on her hips.

"Now I have a couple questions for you, and I expect some real answers, alright? Firstly, what the hell were you so focused on? There's nothing around here, it seems! Secondly, where am I, what is this world, and where is the nearest town or city or something?"

So far she has had quite a bad start here, but she hopes to have a better time going for her once time passes on by and she gets used to things. That, and being used to her own technology, although she doesn't like the work, at least she'd want to do it some if it meant trying to reconstruct things she personally knew. It was all for the sake of comfort. All she really hopes is that she can make it through comfortably on this organic and primitive world.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Narukame shook his head. "I don't even know what you're talking about. Gems, Homeworld...all that is completely foreign to me." He shrugged. "Oh well. It doesn't matter. Anyway, to answer your questions: I was focused on something only I am able to see. It's too complicated to explain. As for your other question, I don't have an answer that would satisfy you since I just got here myself."

He held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Yu Narukame."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Rubellite Tourmaline raised an eyebrow as he said he had no clue about Homeworld, gems, or anything. How could he not know? Well, for a seemingly more recent human being that was on Earth, it was very likely that he wouldn't know about all of that anyways. It was a bit understandable, and with how humans may have wanted to completely erase the history involving gems. It would've been in their nature to, so that would've left the public even more unknowing. At least she couldn't blame him much there. The next part of his response isn't what pleased her though, and to that she let out a mildly irritated sigh as she shook her head. He seemed like some nutcase to her if he said he can be the only one to see something.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's not too hard to explain that you're a crazy person for seeing things only you can see. Sure you don't belong in some asylum? Last time I checked, humans don't have any mystical powers or anything; they're just useless, weak, short-lived beings with nothing special to them whatsoever. If it was like that for them during the rebellion and before, I'm pretty sure it's the same for them now. They're just that incompetent, even if it's been five-thousand so years since the rebellion. As for you not knowing where you are, where a city is, and even not knowing the planet? I highly doubt that. Look me in the eyes and tell me the truth. Now. This must be Earth, since in all of my thousands of years of living, gems haven't come across such another planet similar to Earth since-- and we've explored quite a lot of space."

After all, the only planet that made sense to her for this being it had to be Earth. It was known to have some link to Homeworld, and she could understand a malfunctioning warp to send her there, but... Then again, she wasn't warped to a warp pad, and the galaxy warp on Earth was confirmed to be down. Everything right now was just confusing, and certainly a lot to take in at once. If this was a planet other than Earth, one that was never discovered in Homeworld history, then it must be an unbelievably far distance away from Homeworld. If that's the case... Then she might be really free of being under their control and being forced to work on technology, or at least until they discover it, which might be unlikely or likely-- it depended. Still, she believed they wouldn't find it. That part made her feel slightly better, but she was still confused as to how she wound up here in the first place. Since she wasn't warped to another warp, they couldn't trace her path, which could be seen as either good or bad. Bottom-line, she had no idea how her winding up here was even possible. And, in hindsight, she may never be able to make it back home as a result. Both good and bad. She just needed some time to settle and at least try to adjust properly. Hopefully things wouldn't be too bad. Then, when she saw him hold out his hand, she reclined away from it.

"No, I don't do handshakes with your kind. Even if no other gems might be around to see it, I still don't want to be seen as weak in my own eyes for shaking the hand of some lowly, primitive human. At least not yet, until you can actually prove you're something even halfway decent to be around, Marukame. You already know my name though, so in case you didn't get it, it's Rubellite Tourmaline."

At least, by now, her tone wasn't as venomous and sharp as before. At least that was a little bit of progress already.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 am

"Where I'm from only myself and my friends and one other person have a special power. It was given to me when I arrived in the town where my uncle and cousin live. I stayed there for a year because my parents had to work. Then some incidents happened and my friends and I had to defeat the one behind everything." He scratched his head. "This power allows me to see that door but my friends were never able to see it themselves because they obtained it differently than I did. But I wouldn't call it a mystical power per se. I'm no psychic and I can't see the future or anything like that."

Narukame thought a moment. Should he tell her about the TV world? It's true his uncle didn't believe him when he tried to explain what had been going on in Inaba during the year he was living there. But he didn't think this world he'd been sent to was Earth like she did.

"I know what towns and cities and all that are, but I don't think we are on Earth. Here, I'll show you what I mean." He summoned Izanagi. "If we were on Earth I wouldn't be able to do that." Izanagi disappeared as he continued, "I imagine though, if we were to meet someone who lives here, they could tell us exactly what is going on. I can wait until later to get to where I was going."

He blinked. "Rubellite Tourmeline...got it. Though I'm guessing you don't want to tell me if you have a nickname or not yet."

(Imagine if RT met Pleakley from Lilo and Stitch.

'Humans are delicate creatures and we have to keep them alive to feed the mosquito population!' Or whatever he said

Also I completely forgot about MC and Dark Kat among the non-humans. And Waltz's Pokemon. Abel is sort of in-between because he can transform into a Crusnik but he's human otherwise. And now that I think of it, I don't think there are any completely defenseless humans in Crossover except the NPCs and there's an infinite number of them so they aren't affected by the revival magic

Hmmm...I could bring in Frederic or Jade. To prove themselves, they could just nuke a tree with Legion Fulminate (or Applaudissiment Sonique) and Thunder Blade respectively. I just have to remember the chant for Thunder Blade lol. Or I could have Waltz flying around on Calamity Wilhm's back. Pet dragon ftw?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 am

(( Pfff xD The reaction to that.

But oh yeah, them!
As for them proving themselves that way, that would be pretty neat o: And yeah cx ))

As the guy spoke, Rubellite Tourmaline payed little to no mind to him. As he talked, all of it sounded completely fake to her. Nothing but something made up. Humans could have any special powers! Sure, They like to pretend that they do and try to do a good job at it, but none of it is real. Just simple tricks or false words said. She continued to believe his words were false until she saw him summon some thing. Her eyes widened slightly, but not by too much. Then, she frowned.

"Alright, alright. Last time I heard on Homeworld, humans were not able to receive powers like that, and that they couldn't hardly even travel one planet away into space. If you're implying that you're from Earth, then how come all of what you're saying and just now doing is possible? Humans don't have special powers, they can summon things like you just did, and I'm pretty sure that they couldn't have improved space travel that much since we were last there! They're just that primitive and dumb-minded!"

Most of her anger from that was mostly from the stress of everything and the great confusion of the moment. It simply didn't make sense, since Humans couldn't develop like that in such a time and that there simply couldn't be more than just one Earth. No other planets similar to Earth in every way were discovered by them! No other humans existed on any other Earth besides the one she knew. Then she huffed.

"But yeah, I at least have to agree that we need to find out what is going on here. We just better find a person fast. While you and your supposed powers might be able to get home, I'm going to be stuck on this round rock for who knows how long. As for the nickname deal, yeah. You guessed right. I got a nickname, but I better not hear any forms of it come from you."

Personally, she'd only let those she tolerates some more to those who were a bit more on her friendlier side to call her that, such as old pals from when she was fighting in all of the wars.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm

"The power I have is complicated." Narukame said simply. "I doubt you'd want a long-winded explanation." He smiled a little. "Well, last I checked Japan was on Earth. I don't keep up with things like space travel, honestly, so I wouldn't know and I don't know of anyone aside from myself and my friends who posess the same power I do so I'm guessing it's limited. In any case, if it makes you feel better, I'm not really sure how to get back to my world either." He looked around, trying to see if someone might be nearby when heard thunder and felt a drop of rain land on his head.

"Oh joy and me without an umbrella..." He muttered, half to himself. Sure he didn't mind getting wet. He'd even swam in the ocean during a thunderstorm, but since he didn't have a change of clothes, he felt getting soaked to the skin wouldn't be in his best interest.

He spotted a building in the opposite direction of where he was originally headed. He then looked at RT and offered her his jacket. "If you don't want it or need it then I apologize. Anyway, there might be someone who can help us in that building," he pointed to it. "and personally I'd like to avoid getting soaked."

(Natukame is trying to be a gentleman cuz Wynaught? :3 I also wanted to avoid spoilers so that's why I didn't have him explain his powers further, as least as far as who he got them from and how your party members obtain it since that's all plot related

I've actually had him swim in the ocean in previous playthroughs of P4G lol. Also I'm using that building, which is actually the church from way back when, to intro Freddy. Cuz pianos and I think that's where I left him last time I played him)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:42 pm

(( Nice o/

And wow xD Alright cx ))

"Well, if there's multiple Earths or something yet to be discovered by Homeworld with weird humans like you for some reason, then at least things make a bit more sense. Then again, nothing much makes sense here at all. Infuriates me. For the explanation, you're right there, but for that, I guess we're stuck here for who knows how long. Only upsides to me being here are not being forced to work on tech on Homeworld. Sure, it may be stupid and all, but at least it was my home and what I was used to. Everything here is bound to be archaic and unimpressive, so I just know I'm going to hate it here a lot for some time."

When Rubellite heard the thunder crack, it didn't even phase her. If anything, it made her a bit excited. She could even remember the day, back in the rebellion, when it was a stormy day and she was struck by lightning. That may or may not have been what lead her superiors to believe she had a unique ability, but it was still a nice time. She had enough electrical power to take out anything for who knows how long! Although it was wasted on humans during the war, her powers were a little fun when it came to taking some electricity and destabilizing another gem slightly. When she was offered his jacket, she shook her head. Not because it was some human thing, but because she simply didn't need it.

"Don't need it. Not because of whatever human thing, but because I can dry myself in an instant. Might mean you getting wet if you're near me, though."

Then she looked to the building he was pointing at, finding it not very impressive. Old, and certainly not something she liked.

"Fine, I guess we can go in there and wait out the storm, unless it has something in there to protect you from water. To think that something that is majority water than anything else actually doesn't like it and doesn't want to get soaked. Then again, your weak kind can get sick from it easily if drenched for too long. Another reason why humans are just much more inferior-- they get sick from the simplest things while we gems don't get sick at all. Anyways, let's just go on to the building already, even if it does mean I get to miss out on lightning."

With that, she turns and starts towards the building. Part of her snappiness in there was mainly since she did want to try and catch a lightning bolt, just so she can have enough electricity to last her a while. She can keep it stored within herself for however long needed, until she decided to use some of it. Being able to withstand electricity much more than a normal gem and so much more sure had its perks.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:40 am

"If I had an umbrella or a change of clothes I wouldn't care much. I've even swam in the ocean during a thunderstorm a few times. No actual clue why though. Only time I remember getting sick was in the winter. Not sure what caused it exactly. Don't know if it was the cold or something else." He shrugged. "I honestly wasn't sure if you needed it or not which is why I offered."

(Nah, Narukame it's cuz you're a gentleman and she's a lady. Stop trying to flirt)

As they approached the building, which seemed to be a church, Narukame heard piano music. "Well unless this building is haunted or the piano is one of those player pianos that's designed to play by itself someone is definitely in there." The storm started to pick up a bit. "I'll head inside." He said, pointing at the door.

(Crossover isn't, like, caveman-level primitive lol. Gosh now I'm thinking of what would happen if RT somehow ended up in the Star Trek or Dr Who universe)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

(( Pfff xD
But compared to Homeworld and how advanced their technology is (like, stuff akin to travelling across the universe using mini black holes they can control) and such, RT may think it to be that way until she sees proof otherwise or she just gets used to it cx
But o h
Might think a bit more about that. ))

"Yeah, I got no clue why you'd swim in an ocean during a thunderstorm either. You'd either have to be crazy or stupid at the time to do that. Can die easy from that. As for the winter, kinda likely. Humans can get sick in the simplest of ways."

Although gems can't get sick, winter was a kind of weather she didn't like much either. reminded her of some of the actual downsides of her fighting job-- having to tough it through freezing weather in some areas for times longer than what it would take a human to die under those conditions. Sometimes she had to peel ice off of herself, which was not a fun time.

"Well, now you know I don't need stuff to keep me dry."

Then, as she approached the building with him, she was able to pick up on the music as well. She could tell that it wasn't being played by some wort of electronic music source, so it had to be some organic playing the piano, unless it was auto-playing like the guy said. She highly doubted it was haunted, though. All just fake stories made up to scare others.

"Doubt it's a haunting since that's all fake, so let's head on in there and see what there is. Worst case scenario, there's nobody. Well, for you anyways. At least I'd be able to charge myself with electricity from the place, and then be able to transform and fly to where actual people are that can give me answers."

Then when he points to the door, she rolls her eyes before nodding and heading in its direction. It's not like she's capable of finding a door. Still, she wanted to think of herself as the one better than all of the others here for the moment, given that she's a gem and all others are likely just mortals like humans or animals. When she arrives at the doors, she opens them up and steps inside.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:26 pm

"It was almost like some unseen force was making me do it." Narukame replied. (Me: *whistles innocently*)

He followed RT inside and noticed a figure sitting at the piano. "Hello!" He called.

The figure stopped playing and stood. "Hello, there. This place doesn't get many visitors aside from other areas of this world."

Narukame walked toward the figure and saw a man in a coat and top hat. "Do you know something about this world?" He asked. He waved RT over to him.

"I know a bit. It's called Crossover and there's lots of different people that were brought here from different worlds. Many of us have been stuck here a long time. As far as I'm aware, no one has really figured out how to get out of here." The man noticed RT and took off his hat, bowing. "Pardon me, I didn't know you were being accompanied by a lady."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:52 pm

"Unseen force? More like you and a crazy in the moment thing."

Upon entry, Rubellite looked around at the inside of the building. It definitely resembled a human church, or just a church in general. Some other types of gems would even go so far as to worship the Diamonds in their daily lives. They were usually the gems with a religious affinity to them. After her little look-around, she then decides to dry herself off. To do so, she simply stands and sends a small force throughout herself which causes the water to just fly right off of her (hard to explain. kind of like what Garnet did when she walked out of the ocean and used that sort of thing to dry off immediately). When waved over, she walks over to where he is with the other seemingly better dressed man. At least Narukami bothered to ask the question first since she didn't have to waste any breath, even if gems don't need to breathe. When she heard all of what the other man said, she had quite a few thoughts. Firstly, the world's name sure was an odd one, secondly, it proves that there are some other worlds out there that might be similar to or exactly like Earth that the Diamond Authority has yet to find, thirdly, she was unsure of how everyone mysteriously winds up here, and fourthly, there was no way off this planet. With that, she crosses her arms and lets out an irritated sigh.

"Great. Now I'm stuck here, having appeared here by some unknown reason or by a first-time-in-history major warp pad malfunction that likely can't trace my location. Since the Diamond Authority won't be able to trace my location, everyone on this planet better hope that they don't find this place by chance. There's no telling where this planet is in space. For all I know, since this seems to be a planet unknown to my superiors, I may be an unspeakably long way from Homeworld. Likely I won't ever get back home any time soon, even with my technological knowledge. I know how to fix tech, not build some spaceship from the ground-up that can harness black hole travelling. Best chance I got while being stuck on this planet is waiting for the authority to find it, if they ever do in some thousands of years."

Then, when the guy took off his hat and bowed, RT gave him an unsure look as if he wasn't exactly right in the head-- especially since he referred to her as a lady. The bow was nice though, since that is what she would rather expect from a lower human who recognizes someone much higher up.

"The bow's great and all, but instead of it being about me technically being a woman, make it be a bow a bit more about me being much more superior than you. After all, I am a gem, literally."

At least that would brighten her mood a little more during this horrible day. After that, she glances around some before spotting something that catches her interest-- a power outlet in the wall of the church. She might was well get a charge while she's here. Not enough to completely drain the place, although she'd like to, but enough to put a nasty, but not necessarily deadly, shock into whoever she wants to, unless she wishes to conserve the electricity by giving out smaller shocks than one bigger shock. With that, she walks over to the outlet and lowers herself some, only to bring her hand and punch into where the power outlet was. She stays like that for a moment, absorbing enough of the electrical flow until she has what she needs and deems enough, which wasn't as much as she'd really like it to be. Once done, she pulls her hand out and shakes all of the dust and pieces of wall off of it. At that, she grins ever so slightly. "Better..." Then she gets up and faces the two men without coming closer.

"Before you two say anything, yeah. I'm fine. I have some powers of my own. That, and don't worry. I haven't decided to fry anybody... well, yet."

If that even got a bit of fear out of either of them, she'd be a bit pleased, even if she wasn't really intending on shocking anybody just yet. They'd have to get on her nerves just enough for her to do that, or if they wound up trying to attack her.

(( And did you take a peak at what RT looked like in my characters section?^^ ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:44 pm

(Yeah. I had before but I went to look again to refresh my memory)

"Where I come from it's the proper thing for a gentleman to do." The man said. "Oh. Pardon me, I haven't yet introduced myself. My name is Frederic. Frederic Chopin."

(I'd imagine she'd recognize his name at least since he is a famous composer. But just in case...)

Narukame raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Fredric Chopin? The composer? I've heard about you, or at least your music. But aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"My world exists during the time I was dying."
Federic replied. "I--" He was interrupted by the sudden crash. He and Narukame looked in the direction it had come from and saw RT standing next to a hole in the wall.

Narukame shrugged. "I'm not worried. From what you've told me, gems are durable...ah, if that's the right word."

"I have magical abilities myself. Though where I come from only those who are dying can use magic."

(It's kinda complicated but in the Eternal Sonata canon, only Fred and Polka are the only two actual magic users, even though all your party members have a MAG stat and others besides Polka and Fred can heal)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 am

(( Okay ^^ ))

RT had shrugged at the man's first comment, but as she heard his name, it sounded vaguely familiar. Somewhere in the archives of what was discovered in the war... His name was actually in there. A little more proof to back up her foggy memory was what Narukami said, but even then there was no guarantee that he was the exact same one from the exact same Earth she knew. By now, there was no telling.

After the hole she made in the wall and what she heard them say, at least the one she first met was catching on a bit to how gems were.

"Yeah, we're durable. Tough to beat too, and pretty much impossible to defeat if you're a human... Well, unless you get lucky in some way or another."

As she heard Chopin's little remark though, she shrugged.

"Why aren't you dead, then?"

Easily after that was said, she goes on to say another thing relating to what she said before that.

"But hey, Narukami. To show you how tough gems really are, just this once, I grant you permission to go on ahead and try to punch me in the arm. I know it'll be nothing at all, so go on ahead and try. Just know what you feel is nothing when compared to some other gems, though, since there are more that are much stronger than me. Don't worry about getting shocked, though. Won't let that happen."

Although it would be a little funny to give him a small shock to surprise him, she decided against it.

(( At some point, I feel like RT being poofed should happen o:
Not soon, but sometime. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:43 am

"Well..." Frederic wasn't quite sure how to explain why he wasn't dead. He listened to RT's talk about gems and realized he hadn't asked for her name or clarification on what gems were. He was about to do so when she started talking to her companion, telling him he could punch her in the arm. He looked over at the boy.

With Izanagi as his current Persona, Narukame was resistant to electricity. But even so he felt a little awkward going over and punching RT in the arm. He knew she was strong and all from what she said and knew a punch in the arm wouldn't hurt her but even so...

He walked over and punched her lightly in the arm, not really putting much effort into it, mostly because she didn't want her getting mad if he punched her harder that she would have allowed.

(Aw c'mon you know you can do better than that Narukame. Also I gotta double check on the electric resistance thing. I might have goofed there)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:04 am

(( Pffffffff xD And alright cx ))

When RT finally received the "punch," she looked at Narukami with an unimpressed look. If he thought he was going to get away with literally cheaping out and doing nothing, he had another thing coming.

"Literally nothing, Narukami. Literally nothing. That, and I can tell you put as much nothing into that as you could. I'm a fighter at heart and know these things, but even a techie without any knowledge of fighting can tell that you did nothing! Come on, give it your best shot! You get one more chance, unless you wanna chicken out like a pathetic coward."

In this, she hoped her taunting would edge him on to do as she really wanted to test him. She wanted a proper human punch, not something that wouldn't even make a new gem cry. As for the other guy, her attention wasn't so much on him as it was on Narukami now.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Narukame rubbed the back of his head, sheepishly. "Er...right." He put as much power as he dared into his second punch, not exactly holding back but not wanting to accidentally hurt himself either.

Frederic watched the two in interest. If the boy got hurt he'd use his healing magic. Otherwise he'd stay out of their way for now.

(So I was reading back through the old threads and completely forgot that Mariku has been locked in the dungeon for, like, ever)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:29 pm

(( Rip ))

Rubellite Tourmaline waited, although a bit impatiently. She wanted him to get a move on already and do what she wanted. Then, at what he manages to say, she felt a little better in knowing that he'd actually give it a shot this time. When she finally received the punch, it didn't do that much to her. Yeah, she felt it, but it didn't really hurt.

"Now that's better. Wasn't so hard now, was it? Didn't hurt much at all, since it was still pretty much nothing. That doesn't mean I can't feel it's force, though."

Then, done with her demonstration, she looks back to the doors of the church.

"So, Chopin. Got anything in here to keep Narukame dry, since it still seems to be storming? I don't personally need anything. That, and is there some town or city or anything near here?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:23 pm

"In all fairness I'm not big on punching people. I use a katana as my weapon. Now my friend Kanji on the other hand..." Narukame trailed off when he realized RT's attention had switched to Frederic.

"I do have my hat but that's not going to help much," Frederic looked out the window. "But it looks like the storm's easing up a bit." He sighed a little. "There is a town but most of the people here live in a mansion run by a kid named Waltz. He's a count and he's from my world. Now I'm not exactly welcome there, but I can show you where it is."

He started walking towards the door then turned back to Narukame. "I nearly mistook you for one of his henchmen. Just a fair warning, I'd refrain from getting on his bad side. His name is Fugue. He wears a monocle, and has a short temper." He looked at RT. "He attacked me and a companion of mine once because he was angry about his clothes getting wet..."

(Trufax, Fugue and Narukame are both voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch. Also the first fight against Fugue in ES is a hopeless boss fight. You literally stand no chance against him in that fight. And I'm not kidding: the reason he attacks you is because it's raining and his clothes had gotten wet)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 pm

(( Nice!
And wow xD Rip then. ))

RT didn't pay much mind to Narukame as she spoke to Frederic. All she heard was something about a katana, since she knows about that kind of weapon. Some of her older fighting colleagues wielded them. With what Chopin said, at least she was mildly pleased. The storm getting lighter meant that they could go out now. However, she raised an eyebrow at the mention of some kid running a mansion.

"Seriously...? You're letting some count kid named after some dance rule the place? Pathetic. Sure, my leaders may be the diamonds, but at least they're much, much more powerful, high ranking, respectable, larger, and older than all of the other gems around today."

Then she nods. Just so long as she gets there and has a place to stay that she's satisfied with, she should be fine. When he starts to walk, she follows behind him, but the comment about about some guy named Fugue made her roll her eyes.

"Sounds like one of the more annoying commanders I had to serve under during the rebellion, but at least I'm pretty sure I can take him."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 am

"He's the leader of the country he's from, despite being only sixteen." Frederic said.

"What? Seriously He's my age?!" Narukame asked in disbelief.

"You're much more mature, Narukame. Yeah he's a brat but he's the definitive ruler of this place. At least he's not a complete tyrant. He's got a pet dragon that only likes him and is only nice to strangers when he is around."

Frederic paused a moment before continuing. "Fugue is an ass." He coughed. "Pardon my French, and yeah he's fairly strong. I don't think he'd give up easily." Frederic opened the door. "I doubt we'll run into him right now though. He's usually busy with security procedures and patrols. He's also super loyal to Waltz."

(I was thinking, some of the Shadows you encounter and some of Narukame's personas have light and dark skills (known as Hama and Mudo:'d and that's just the basic single-target versions of the spells) that can insta-kill if successful unless you have a persona that nullifies or has a skill that lets you endure or survive either of the two. 100% sucess against an opponent who is weak to either and also can insta-kill Narukame if he's equipped with a persona that's weak to either unless the endure/survive skill is available or one of your party members shoved him out of the way and takes the hit for you.

Not knowing what either would do to RT if successful he'd probably push her aside and take the attack.

Hm a successful insta-kill might poof her. Narukame would do everything he can it keep her gem from getting damaged)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 am

Rubellite thought that some kid leading an entire country, and just this place in general, was completely stupid. If he was of a proper age and such, then good. If not, he should wait. Why someone would let a human kid rule any place was completely out of her mind. Though he is a kid, at least from what Chopin said about him not being a tyrant, it shouldn't be as bad. If anything, she'd try and do her best to just ignore the brat and do as she wants. As for the dragon, though, she only thought that all was a part of human mythology. Apparently with multiple worlds, there seems to be anything that can happen here. Still, she's confident in her abilities to be able to take them on if needed. At Chopin's comment about Fugue, she grins ever so slightly.

"I'm sure I won't have any problems with that dragon. Sure, might get some burns in the process of subduing it if it dares to attack me, but it'll happen. As for how that can even go about, me taking on a dragon, you have yet to even know or see another power all gems have."

Personally, she enjoyed talking about herself as if she was better than them, which she considered to be true anyways. After all, she IS a gem. They're just lowly humans.

"Well, at least it's good that we likely won't be seeing brats one and two today, unless we just happen to cross them. Anyways, let's get moving. I have to get myself a room in that place to start working on and improving."

With that, she goes through the door and waits for the others, not really liking having to stay with them for now. At least until they get to this mansion, then she'll possibly split.

(( Cool o:
But that would be nice c: ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:37 pm

"Are you really that surprised that a sixteen-year-old would be running a country? It's not like it hasn't happened before." Narukame pointed out. He and Frederic followed and then Frederic took the lead so he could show the other two the way to the mansion.

(Which king was it that was like super young? Edward? Or was it Richard?

I'm half tempted to have them get ambushed by Shadows, and maybe one will have Hama or Mudo. It could give RT an opportunity to tell Narukame about gems getting poofed. I forgot that there's an item call a Homonculus that works sort of like the Pokemon move Substitute, without the HP cost. Narukame could have some of those on hand to protect him after he pushes her out of the way. The attack could also miss him entirely which probably would make her mad (though she'd probably get mad regardless but he'd explain about the insta-kill thing and why he rescued her

And holy crap we're still on this page? Lol. Long posts are long I guess. I call dibs on the next thread)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum