Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 37 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:51 am

(( Nice idea!o: Any specific color of Topaz? There's a lot of them. That, and there's no canon character with Topaz in the name yet, but still. There are multiples of each specific gem type, which was confirmed some while ago ^^ What would your OC look like body-wise, looks-wise, and clothes-wise? And where would they like, like a bit more of their backstory? How old? Place of creation? If you need help getting a pic drawn of her, I'd be willing to help ^^
Will shoot a reply after church o/ ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:24 am

(I also thought of the name Onyx. Two of the main characters from and old series called Trollz that I watched when I was younger. The other three are Ruby, Sapphire, and Amethyst sooo I can't use them.

I don't really have character design and backstory details in my head yet. OTL Trying to think of a something that would symbolize her neutrality. XD Hm I was thinking she's neutral mainly because she couldn't decide which side was right and neither side could convince her. And perhaps she did consider joining the rebel gems but wasn't sure if she could give up everything for their cause (or, rather, if what they were doing was actually worth all the risks they were taking) Idk. Definitely didn't want to side with Homeworld cuz of their "agressive negotiations")
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:02 pm

(( Nice! But... alright then?

So either Onyx or a Topaz!
But it's okay. If you want, take a while to think and decide on a definite name (if a Topaz, maybe a specific color of it since there are a lot of different Topaz out there) as well as a personality (May also want to think of gem shape and placement). From the personality, you can choose or think of an outfit that might fit her ^^ Neutral outfits would pretty much consist of no signs of either side, so no stars or diamonds. The outfit would then likely just match their personality and color palette then.

That story on her history does sound interesting though! However, for her to probably be seen as neutral, she might need to have no other outside gem influences. If knowing of the rebels and such, hm... Maybe it was possible for her to be an Earth, Kindergarten-made gem? Likely an older Earth Kindergarten gem with the story. However, there has to be some reason how she managed to get out of the Kindergarten without being immediately taken up by the authority... Hm... Would be interesting if she was an accident and they didn't know she was where she was in an abandoned part of one of the kindergartens. That way, when she first emerged, she was left to be on her own. Discovered some stuff on her own, and eventually, all of the discussions and such happened and such. What do you think?^^ ))

RT rolled her eyes and muttered, "Whatever," under her breath. To think that the human considered her a friend when not even an hour has passed since they first met, maybe. She just hated the rebels, and what she found delight in was making them retreat into their gem and crushing them. Well, back during the rebellion when she could. Now she was being denied that here, even if there was no big fight going on and there wasn't and will never be a fight for the planet's safety. Perhaps she could possibly learn how to get along, maybe, but it would be a while before she could. She may be a tech worker now, but she still had sour feelings from the rebellion. When the new person came up beside her, she gave him a still not very pleased look.

"Narukame won't let me take out or even just fight that rebel gem over there." She nods to Hambergite.

Hambergite sighs at this, thinking the behavior is a little bit childish in a way, now. She takes a step forward, but nothing more.

"Look... well, who are you?"

Rubellite gives her a begrudging look. "Rubellite Tourmaline. You, rebel?"

"Hambergite. Well, Rubellite Tourmaline, I know you must obviously hate me and everything, but at least let me propose something. The rebellion happened long ago, and some of us may exist, but all of that is back on Earth. We're here now, somewhere the Diamond Authority can't even get to unless brought here by some way like we were. No other gems besides us are here, and it's very unlikely many more will be brought. There is no reason to fight now, unless we just so happen to by grating on each others' nerves, which I can obviously see you starting and happening for a while until you finally decide to calm down. Can't we just say what happens on Earth stays on Earth, and if we meet again by some chance there, we can just return to our ways there? Just... Kind of keep it neutral here, and try not to hurt anybody that's innocent?"

Rubellite Tourmaline let out an annoyed sigh as she heard Hambergite ramble on about some sort of peace agreement about keeping what happens with Earth in that universe stays in that universe. She was right about the fights that could happen, yes, and she was also right about little to no other gems actually appearing here as well. She might hate everything and need to take things out by destroying training things if there's a training room, but she'll at least try.

"Fine, whatever. Just know I'm definitely not pleased about it."

"I expected that."

At least now things seemed to be a bit peaceful between them both, like Hambergite had expected.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:53 pm

(I like that. I'm kinda leaning towards Topaz. Maybe for gem shape it could be a square and be on her shoulder.
I thought of one thing, like she puts her hand over it when she's anxious. What about the personal grudge thing against Homeworld gems? I was thinking along the lines of she knows what both sides are fighting for from observation of various battles she came across but couldn't decide whose cause was worth the risks

So basically no direct contact with either side except for when some Homeworld gems attacked her cuz she hadn't joined their side. But mostly she tries to avoid getting caught in battles. I should look up the colors.

On another note I'm liking Peridot's character development. Shouldn't she change her alignment at some point? I doubt Yellow Diamond would want a gem that called her a clod to represent her lol

Also gem gender in the show is confusing. I thought Jasper was male at first and I can't tell with Ruby. I know they're technically genderless but it's still confusing.

Narukame was silent for a few minutes. Then he looked at the two gems. "I..." He cleared his throat. "Thank you."

Ryou didn't understand all that was going on. "So what are you talking about anyway? Aren't gems just--" he noticed Narukame shake his head. "Huh?"

"That one there, Rubellite Tourmaline, doesnt like humans. Well I she seems less hostile towards me compared to when we met. But anyway she might snap at you."

"But how can gems be alive?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:56 pm

(( That sounds cute c: But okay! Like she has that grudge after doing all of that after she's created and alone at first and such? Like I wasn't sure if you were alright with her creation being in one of the abandoned Kindergarten areas and her being alone at that time, so no other gems are right there to influence her right off the bat before she has a solid personality and is willing to decide more on her own.

But yeah. Color is all your preference, really. It comes in a wide variety. Ham avoids battles too, but mostly because she hates seeing death and the pain and such.

But so far I like where Peridot is going. Pretty sure YD pretty much disowned her, and Peridot, I think, as already mostly decided to be with the CGs, even if it's taking her time.

As for the gender thing, yeah. They're all genderless, but it seems like all of them so far have a female preference, even if the looks may not exactly match that. ))

When Rubellite heard Narukame said that, she gave a slight nod in affirmation, still not too pleased and with her arms crossed.

"I don't wanna, but I guess we gotta go to this Waltz person so I can get myself a room here. The sooner the better, so I can do what I need to make it really my own. I at least want to have one place in this hell hole where I can actually relax even the slightest. Whenever everyone is done, we'll go. If I wind up lost, I don't want to be the only one that is, unless I might wind up punching through walls to get back to where I began."

Hambergite wanted to see him at some point too so she can claim the room that she woke up in, since she already liked it pretty much. She didn't want to fuss much over what RT said, though. Best not to fight her over it, since her getting that place and relaxing might be the best for everyone if she's to ever calm down. At the person's confusion on gems, she turns to look at him.

"Well, it's a very complicated sort of process that even I don't know the full details to. All I know is that there is this specialized injector that the Homeworld gems used to inject each gem into the crust of the Earth. Once that was done, all that remained was to wait for the gem that was incubating in the Earth's crust to absorb all life from around it and to emerge. That is usually why Kindergartens, where gems are created, are so barren, rocky, and lifeless."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:52 pm

(I like the light pink color. Now I gotta think of an outfit.

I like your idea for her creation and being pretty much isolated from the start so she didn't lean one way or another immediately. Everything else happens after she sneaks out of the Kindergarten she was formed in. She decides from observing battles that neither side is worth the risks. Sometimes I have trouble working out all the finer details of an OC so I like having someone help me out. You know a lot more about the show than I do XD

Well I say that cuz Peri still has the diamond. Maybe she'll get poofed at some point (due to an argument with Am or Pearl or some creature in the temple) and reform with the star.

I like that Stevonnie is basically canon now lol)

"Oh! I know Waltz." Ryou said. "I think he usually hangs out in the library. Don't really know why though. By the way my name is Ryou." He looked at Hambugite. "I see. I still don't really understand, though. Anyway, I'll show you where the library is. If he's not there he's either in his throne room or out back with his pet dragon."

(I wish the new Pokemon game was out already. Or would be released earlier than November. I pre-ordered Moon and already know which starter I'm gonna choose)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:22 pm

(( So baby pink topaz?o: And alright!

And okay xD I'm happy to help with whatever you'd like help on!

As for that, I think that will happen. Her poofing at some point, maybe. Because I THINK it might possibly be confirmed that Peridot WILL get a star.))

Rubellite thought that this Ryou person might be a little useful after all, given that he knows Waltz and knows where he usually is. The sooner she gets her own place, the better. All she knows is that she isn't kneeling or bowing down to any human whatsoever.

"Good."

Hambergite could easily understand that Ryou didn't understant exactly what she was talking about. After all, Homeworld had very advanced technology that was able to create gems like her.

"Well, that's good to hear. Hopefully he is in the library for the sake of convenience. It's nice to meet you though, Ryou. I'm Hambergite. Shall we head off now?"

She looks at Narukame.

"Well, if you're ready to, Narukame."

(( I preordered moon too!^^ I am unclear on my starter. Final forms might decide it for me cx ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:35 pm

(Yeah. Baby pink. Maybe a dress or something that's not exactly tattered but had some tears. Or y'know those jeans that are designed to have holes in them? And a tank top or shirt that ties behind the neck

I was thinking her having a staff as a weapon and maybe her powers have to do with the wind)

"Er...yeah, let's go." Narukame replied. Ryou started walking towards the library and Narukame followed.

"Who does that girl with the red hair think she is? Come on, Yadonushi let me teach her a thing or two!" Bakura said, telepathically to Ryou.

"You say you're bored and then the moment something interesting happens you want to switch back? No, Yami. Let me have some freedom for once." Ryou thought.

They arrived at the library a few minutes later. Waltz was sitting in his chair reading; Fenniken and Meowstic were snuggled up asleep in his lap and Emolga on his head.

(Omg just picturing that!)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 pm

(( That sounds pretty nice!o:
If you sketch up a reference pic or grab some images of what the clothes would look like (making sure to specify what color they are if not matching the pics. usually clothes a gem wears are of a similar color palette to said gem, including light to dark shades of their color (like baby pink-pink-dark pink-black range)), then I can draw up a pic of her for you ^^ Just make sure to also specify how her eyes look, any specific kind of nose shape, hair style, height, and body build.

and aw. that image is adorable!cx))

Upon arrival, Rubellite saw Waltz sitting in his chair with some sort of creatures about him that almost resembled specific Earth animals. This was the kid that was running the place? He didn't look like a brat at all! More like some animal loving kid. Then again, she shouldn't be so quick to judge. Then she gives Hambergite an expecting look, wanting her to speak for her. Sure, she may want to talk bad to Count Waltz, but that would also ruin her chances of getting herself a room. She decided to keep her thoughts to herself right now, having not spoken any of them and not wanting to.

When Hambergite got that look from RT, she could understand a little bit of what she might want. The loudmouth Homeworld gem might get herself in trouble if she spoke up in her still mostly sour mood, so it was up to her to make sure it doesn't happen by being the calmer voice in things. She was willing to do it, but she also thought that there might be negative consequences if she didn't speak on her behalf as well.

"...Excuse me, Count Waltz? I am sorry for the interruption, but we three have recently arrived in this world for some reason we do not know about. I awoke here in this mansion while the other two happened upon it with the help of a kind man. I wished to request that I may have a room here, preferably the one I woke up in. I shall let the man speak for his own self, but speaking for the other gem, she wishes to request a room here as well."

She wanted to leave Chopin's name out of it, just so nobody here would get in trouble.

"I do apologize for not mentioning my name Earlier, then. My name is Hambergite, and I am a gem. My acquaintance here is Rubellite Tourmaline, another gem like me."

As she mentions that she is a gem, she places a hand slightly around where her gem is, and when introducing RT, she gestures to her.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:26 am

(Maybe a dark pink tank top with a blue tulip and light pink pants with holes in the legs. Black stripes on the sides. I can't think of what the pants that are designed that way (with holes in them) are actually called or if there is actually a specific name and I'm being lazy and keep putting off getting on my computer cuz life. Plus I'm bad at drawing.

Hair length slightly shorter than Amythest's and worn in a braid and color a shade or two darker than Rose Quartz's.

For height, maybe slightly taller than Amythest, perhaps by half a foot. Body build similar to that of Pearl. Wind is associated with speed sort of so she'd have to be agile. Green eyes and I'm not sure on the nose. Is that enough to get an idea? Oh and I changed the gem shape to a teardrop. It will be on her right shoulder. Her staff can be a generic red/black/white mage's staff from like Final Fantasy or something. Doesn't have to be incredibly fancy. Maybe carved into the handle are the Chinese and Japanese characters for wind.)

Waltz closed his book and took off his reading glasses. "Oh! Newcomers? Well I've never heard of gems before. Well not living ones anyway. I don't see any reason why you can't stay here."

"Uh, Count Waltz--" Narukame started to say.

"Hey wait why do you sound like Fugue? That's odd."

"I'm Yu Narukame. I'd like to stay here as well if that's alright."

"Again I don't see why not. There's plenty of room. Fugue's a bit uptight about security but just tell him I said you could and that if he doesn't believe you he can ask me. It's good to meet all three of you." Waltz stretched, and woke Emolga up.

"Emo! Momomomomo!" Emolga said angrily.

Ryou hovered back behind the three and didn't say anything.

"Yadonushi if you're worried I'll pick a fight with him don't be. I don't have a reason to. Though I want to speak with him later." Bakura's voice said.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 am

(( Blue tulip where? And just basic ripped pants of that color with rips in them on the front of the leg.

Well, all of that sounds fine to me ^^ I'll try to draw her then o: ))

Rubellite simply nodded when told it was nice to meet her. Now that things are fine here and she finally has permission from some kid to have a room, she can finally take her leave and find herself one. So far, though, he's not proving to be a brat or something like Chopin said. Then again, she only just met him.

"I think I'll take my leave now. Pretty stressed from everything, so it's best that I go find a room of my own to adjust to my liking soon. Thank you."

It took all she had to say that in a decent tone of voice that could certainly pass as some form of stressed or irritated voice. It took even more than that just to say thank you at the end! With that, she heads towards the doors of the library to exit. For now, she hopes she can find a room soon, and that said room has some form of map of the mansion.

Hambergite didn't pay too much mind to Rubellite's leave, but she did hope that she'd keep to her pact and not hurt anybody. Then she gave Waltz a nod and a smile.

"Thank you, Count Waltz. It's nice to meet you as well. Living gems such as me or Rubellite Tourmaline can be pretty interesting with unique abilities and abilities all other gems can share, but it's a bit difficult to really explain how we're created in some ways."

However, when she sees the small creature wake up due to him stretching, she can tell it wasn't pleased either. Likely because it was disturbed from a good nap. Then she tries to give it a small smile.

"Sorry that your sleep was disturbed, little one."

(( Like the main way just being kindergarten manufacturing
but
tempted to just include gem egg hell in there as well ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:11 pm

(Oh the front of the shirt. Sorry I didn't specify. And yeah about the pants

Been sleeping all day)

Narukame watched RT leave. "See you later I guess." He called after her.

Waltz took Emolga off his head. "I guess I forgot she was up there. Sorry, Emolga."

"Emo mo!" Emolga yawned and then looked at Hamburgite. "Mo?"

Fenniken twitched an ear and woke up as well. She washed her face and then jumped down from Waltz's lap and sniffed at Hambugite's leg in curiosity.

"Well she's awake now too." He looked at Meowstic. "Best not wake her up. She's even crankier than Emolga." He then noticed Ryou. "Huh? Bakura? Anything the matter?"

"I'm Ryou, not him. And no not really but he wants to talk to you later."

Waltz frowned. "He can talk to me now. I don't trust that he's changed completely.

"He said it's a private matter." Ryou looked away. "And that if you're that worried, he wouldn't object to you having someone trustworthy be a bodyguard as long as they swear they won't say anything."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 pm

(( Oh! forgot an important thing: What is her skin tone? What shade of pink? ))

As Hambergite heard the name of at least one of the creatures, she smiled a little more. It certainly wasn't something from Earth, but it was something cute that resembled one of Earth's creatures. The fox-like creature sniffing at her was cute too, as well as the cat-like one in the Count's lap. As she let the fux creature sniff, she greeted Emolga.

"Hello there, Emolga. I'm Hambergite. I'm one of the new people here, so it's nice to meet you and your friends."

Though, when she hears the talk going on between Waltz and Ryou, she's a little confused. Why would Waltz call Ryou Bakura? Were he and Ryou identical twins or something? However, she couldn't help but wonder what it all was about. She decided to keep quiet on the matter though, thinking it's something that was going on before her, and therefore not really her business.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:02 pm

(Hm...a shade lighter than her hair I guess)

"Emo mo!" Emolga spied a basket of berries on the floor nearby and jumped into it.

Fenniken ran over to it and tried to climb in to join Emolga. "Fen! Fenniken!"

Emo! Momomo!" She pushed Fenniken away from the basket.

Waltz looked over at the two. "I'd better do something before they start fighting. He picked Meowstic up and put her on a beanbag chair. "Sorry, Meowstic."

He then picked Emolga up and grabbed a handful of berries. "Don't be so greedy. Those berries are for everyone." He put Emolga on the floor and the berries beside her and moved Fenniken over to the pile. "You two share, now." He looked at Hamburgite don't mind them. Say, would you two like a tour?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 pm

(( Okay cx So the color of Rose Quartz's hair then o/ ))

As Hambergite watched the little argument, she had to hold back some sort of chuckle. It was partially funny, but she did note something. A correlation between what they are and what the creature says. By Emolga's speech, she could tell that it was saying bits of its own name. She found it pretty neat, and wondered if it could only say that or something more. By that reasoning, she assumed that the fox creature must be Fennekin. Then she heard from what Waltz said, that the cat one was called Meowstic. Some odd names, but the creatures were kind of nice. When things were resolved and he asked her that question, she smiled and nodded.

"I would appreciate a tour, yes. I wouldn't want to wind up lost in a large place like this, even if I have no need for water, food, or sleep. It'd just be irritating until I do figure things out."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 am

"I was going to go somewhere but I don't mind a tour." Narukame said.

"Alright." Waltz looked at Ryou. "Guess I'll be busy for awhile. You can tell Bakura that when he wants to talk he can come and find me."

"Right..." Ryou said and then left.

"Okay so...you've already seen the library. Where should we go first?" Waltz asked.

(I gotta think of a good intro for Topaz later)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 am

(( Yeah!o: ))

When asked about where to go next, Hambergite was a bit unsure. What places were exactly in this mansion? There could be almost anything, so long as it's safe and the creator of it has enough money to put in whatever they wanted. With that, she gave him a shrug.

"I'm fine with seeing whatever you or Narukame wish to go to first."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 pm

(I was gonna add a ballroom later cuz I want there to be a dance.

Got me thinking. Possible Topaz/Hamburgite fusion? They'd probably be the only two willing to fuse)

"Ah. Then I'll show you the training room first." Waltz said.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:52 pm

(( Nice o:
Wasn't there already one though?
That would be pretty neat though! Not sure of their gem type, but I can see the weapon being a crossbow instead of a regular bow. RT wouldn't really be willing to fuse, since she'd see the thing as treason still. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 pm

At the mention of the training room, Hambergite thought that would be pretty useful. Maybe this time she'd have enough time to actually practice her aim when it comes to hitting targets right on the dot. That, and if RT questions her about its location, she can help her get there.

"That sounds good to me."

(( And just to confirm: Similar to Pearl in build, same height of Amethyst, if not taller by 6in.?
...She v smol ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:34 am

So Waltz led them to the training room. "Oh and if you wer curious about those creatures, they're called Pokemon. There's a whole world filled with them. I went there once."

"So there is a way out of this place?" Narukame asked.

"Well...yes and no. It pretty much depends on what goes on in the world. There's been a few cases of people leaving. Also death only lasts for a day. Some sort of magic, but it doesn't affect everyone in the world." Waltz crossed his arms. "Most of us are still trying to figure things out, even those like me who have been here for a long time."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:47 am

(Yeah. Hm maybe she's be closet to Lapis in height since Lapis is in between Pearl and Amythest's height, I think.

Already a fusion or already a ballroom? Lol.

And what does that she v smol bit mean? Or was that autocorrect that did that? XD)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 am

(( Yeah, she'd be at a more reasonable height if around Lapis' height.

already a ballroom xD

It just means she's very small if a bit taller than amethyst with Pearl's build cx ))

When Hambergite saw the training room, she was happy to note that there were indeed some targets for her to practice her archery on. Though, when she heard the case about these Pokemon, she found the creatures really interesting, but what she found a bit more interesting about it was the fact that Waltz actually managed to go to a different world! However, when she hears his explanation on it and a little more, she frowns. She hopes that could mean her going back to her town someday, but she also hopes that, if a portal happens to open, that it's nowhere near Homeworld's current reaches. The thing about death only lasting for a day was nice, since nobody would permanently die, but the worrisome fact was that the thing didn't apply to some.

"Oh... but... what sort of people does that kind of magic not apply to...?"

So long as they were good and true people, she would prioritize the healing of those who aren't protected by that magic.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Rp Madness! - Page 37 2rrqedv
(( I used the gemsona maker to create a slightly decent version of her cx ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm

"Those not controlled by the creators of this world, like my guards and servants and the people in the town. There are an infinite number of them though."

(Oo! Yeah so basically that minus the stars

I don't remember doing an event in the ballroom. We could say they haven't found it yet though)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum