Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 36 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:11 pm

RT shrugged, not really caring much about what he had to say then. Still, she gave him a not so nice look afterwards. Yes, she knew some young ones have ruled before, but she didn't like the idea of them as rulers. Too immature and inexperienced. When Frederic took the lead, she followed behind him, hoping the journey was fast.

(( Not sure.

But hm... That sounds like a pretty neat idea. If he pushes her out of the way to protect her from a hit like that, that doesn't miss, she wouldn't be as mad, which I might prefer. That, or if we allow her to get poofed, then they can head straight to the mansion where I can possibly intro Hambergite too. Cause a lil conflict. Maybe Narukame saw the diamond on RT and the star on Hambergite's hair pin and maybe asks her about what the star and diamond mean without explicitly mentioning the gem she'll be helping has a diamond on her. Maybe says she mentioned something about diamonds.
Which would you prefer?

But yeah xD ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:11 pm

(In Daughter of Evil (and Servant of evil by some extent) Rin was 14 and look what happened with that lol)

Narukame didn't press the point further. He figured he would ask Waltz about it if he ever had the chance. The group had been traveling for awhile and were nearing the mansion when Narukame suddenly stopped. "Hey, wait."

Frederic stopped and looked back at him. "What's wrong."

"I have a bad feeling," Narukame replied. "I know this feeling too." He took of the glasses Teddie had given him for traveling through the TV world and noticed a bit of fog had appeared. He put the glasses back on. "This is bad. How could Shadows get to this place?"

(I'll have it be successful and he gets saved by a Homunculus.

Light Balances have Hamaon and Mudoon, the upgraded versions of Hama and Mudo that have a higher success rate. So I'll have one of them and l'll throw in a couple strength beetles (they repel magic, which I'll have Frederic find out about the hard way) and a platinum dice that will blow itself up when it's buddies are dead. Maybe she could get poofed then cuz it'll deal damage to everyone

Light balances look like a pair of scales and are kinda yellowish/goldish in color, strength beetles are beetles that are gold in color and wear a crown on their heads and the platinum dice is a pair of dice...lol

So he asks Hamburgite about the star and she mentions the diamond thing?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:29 pm

(( Okay o/ Sounds good to me! When the dice blow, RT goes.
As for that, I guess so. He can ask why she's wearing a star and she can explain it. ))

Rubellite stopped when she heard Narukame call for them to. Once she does, she lets out a sigh and looks back at him, since what he should be stopping them for better be important. They were that close to the mansion! She could see it! She was looking forward to taking herself a room and upgrading it to fit her needs, unless she happens to find a room with decent enough tech in it. She may hate the work she was forced to do on them, but she's used to being around the latest things. Then, at the mention of his bad feeling and what it was from, she shook her head, not knowing what shadows are for his kind.

"After all of this, you're afraid of shadows. That's something a kid should experience, not someone like you."

Then she lets out a sigh and shrugs.

"Then again, nothing makes sense here. It's fucking irritating, and it doesn't help if you don't provide a little information on what stuff you know that is dangerous and around us is."

Then she summons her weapon from her gem, pulling her sword out of it and readying it.

"If we need to fight though, I'd at least be happy to do that. Been ages since I did, but I'm not rusty. Always had my ways of sneaking in and training with old gems I knew."

At that, she smirked slightly. She was always thankful to her old friends that would let her gain access to the training grounds so she could have some fun.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:02 pm

"Shadows are the monsters from my world. There are different types but that's what they're collectively known as." Narukame replied. He unsheathed his katana and summoned Izanagi. "Looks like you'll be seeing me fight after all."

Frederic took his conductors baton from his coat pocket and looked around. "Narukame, what's with this fog?"

"It's hard to explain but it has to do with the Shadows. I--" he was interrupted when they were suddenly surrounded. "Damn!" He looked at the shadows. A light balance, two strength beetles and one platinum dice.

He cast an attack and defense buff on himself and the other two with Tarukaja and Rakukaja and used Rakunda to debuff each of the shadows' defense.

Frederic tried using Legion Fulminante on one of the beetles only for it to be reflected back at him. He healed himself with Spirit's pathway.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 pm

RT understood and nodded, then began to look at the fog for any signs of the enemy, or enemies. When she sees them all finally appear, the way they look isn't exactly too thrilling. To her, it looked like two simple objects and some bugs. Still, nevertheless, from how the other two performed before her, they seemed to still mean some kind of serious business. Now was the time she could finally fight, and it made her feel at least a little better. With that, she touches the super sharp red gem edge of the blade to transfer her stored electricity into it so she can cut and shock with the blade at the same time, then she looks at one of the beetles. Soon after, she makes a quick dash at it with her sword ready to strike, only to jump up over it and try to strike it from an above vantage point.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:23 am

The beetle RT attacked died and the other targeted Frederic, who handled it on his own. Narukame focused on the light balance, hitting it alternately with Zio and Cleave but then it started casting Hamaon, targeting RT.

"No!" He ran over to her and pushed her out of the way, making himself the spell's target. He was spared from the insta-kill effect because he had a Homunculus handy, which was fortunate since right now, Izanagi was his only Persona. "Dammit. Need to kill that thing fast..." He muttered.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:49 am

RT smirked and began to feel better already as she defeated the thing. It was nice, since she was able to finally get back into fighting without anything negative being thrown her way in a commanding sense of her needing to do something else other than it. While being away from homeworld is upsetting, it's also quite nice. Due to being slightly distracted, she couldn't notice what was going on with the light balance, but what she did notice was when she was pushed out of the way and to the floor. Right after, she looks at him with a glare and a hateful look, but then she notices how he actually took an attack for her. Didn't know what it is, but it's something. Then she looks away, still upset by the push, but also having a small thing about not wanting to admit that a human actually saved her from likely getting poofed in the moment. Still, since the thing wanted to attack her, personally, she thought it meant she should be the one to out it. With that, she quickly goes at it with her sword in attempt to swipe at and kill it. If not successful, at least it can count as a distraction.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 am

Narukame looked over at RT. "That attack I saved you from can insta-kill its target if successful. I was only spared because I had an item handy that acted as a substitute. I didn't know how it would have affected you, is all."

The light balance only had a sliver of health left after RT's counterattack so Narukame dispatched it with another Zio spell. He looked and saw that Frederic had gotten rid of the other beetle. All that was left now was the platinum dice.

He knew from experience that all variations of the dice shadows had a nasty habit of blowing themselves up after doing nothing for awhile. Unfortunately he'd gotten so distracted by getting rid of the deadlier light balance that he hadn't been paying attention to the Platinum dice and the thing exploded before he had a chance to kill it, damaging him and his two companions.

(RT mentions the getting poofed thing mere seconds before it happens? Lol)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:49 am

(( So the'yre in town, right? Since they're near the mansion?
Because I was thinking of the force of the explosion causing her to fly back and get impaled by something on her shoulder. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 pm

(( I'll go on ahead and post it since I gotta brb ))

As Rubellite Tourmaline heard what Narukame said during her attack, she only really had time and bothered to tell him what could've happened.

"One, I'd get poofed and reform later. Two, if it cracked by gem, that'd be trouble. Three, if it shatters my gem, that's the end unless it can be perfectly reformed with all fragments of it."

Then, with her attack done and him finishing off the enemy, there was just one left. She turned to look at it, but then it was a bit too late to kill it. It wound up exploding, which was something she didn't expect, and she was actually a bit surprised by it. The explosion damaged her, yes, but the force of it sent her through a window, in which case she wound up landing with a pretty large shard of glass sticking right through her shoulder. As soon as she realized it, she didn't have enough time to even speak a single word before she winds up poofing, her form retreating into her gem and her weapon dissipating to light since it can me summoned multiple times however many times she'd like it. Just before, she couldn't believe her form would need to retreat for just some large, sharp, jagged piece of glass!

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:26 pm

(The mansion is a little ways outside of the town if I remember right. Cuz Yubel went on a rampage in the town but the mansion wasn't damaged. But yeah they could have gone through the town on the way and the mansion is visible. Crossover is suddenly Hogwarts now lol

Me: < needs to sleep cuz of work; continues watching Turnabout Storm a second time instead)

Narukame was sent backwards by the explosion but had guarded at the last second so he stated on his feet. He got up and ran into the building that the explosion had sent RT flying through the window of and probably would have stepped on her gem if he hadn't seen where it landed after she poofed.

He picked the gem up. "So this is what she meant." He held onto it tightly, feeling partially responsible for what happened and therefore felt the need to keep it safe until she reformed. He walked out of the building and over to Frederic and helped him up since he had been sent backwards as well.

Frederic was about to ask what happened but Narukame shook his head. "Let's just get to the mansion quickly before more shadows show up." Frederic nodded and the two jogged the rest of the way to the mansion.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:42 pm

(( Pfff xD
But rip ))

Hambergite was a gem that hasn't left Earth since her creation. Although she did help the gems wanting to protect Earth after a bunch of mess right around her creation, she didn't fight. If anything, she mostly healed. After she had enough of that, she decided to go about on her own on Earth when it was safe to. Soon enough, she started some travelling, and then found a nice general area to stay in. She moved from place to place until she finally settled down in a small town in present day Earth. To her, it was important that she stay there, since their town was a good distance away from any hospital. Not only did her healing work on gems, it worked on almost any living creature. To most, she was almost seen as a town hero, and she was even allowed to have her own house that was paid for by the town itself for all she has done to help it. It saved many thousands of dollars in possible hospital bills, so they thought it was only fair. Everything was well in the town and she hasn't failed any lives yet in it, although in past before the town she failed some for reasons out of her control. Seeing them die before her left her with a fear of seeing others die, along with herself being simply poofed or almost even shattered, since she was poofed soon after her creation in a kindergarten due to a fight between homeworld gems and the rebels. At least now, she didn't have to worry about any of that.

That day was another normal day for Hambergite, but without anything to really assist in healing. It was a nice and calm day that she enjoyed, and although she didn't eat, at the end she decided to sleep. Gems didn't need to eat, sleep, or drink anything. It was a luxury some liked on occasion, but some didn't like the way food or drinks had to go through a system. Some saw sleeping as a waster, but to some gems like her, it was a nice and relaxing thing to experience from time to time. It felt nice. Though, when she woke up in the morning, she did not expect to wake up where she thought.

When she woke up, the room she woke up in was similar to her own in some ways. A nice and big bed that was soft, a generally yellow theme, what a room would usually have that went with such a color so far as storage and such goes... She could tell something was off. She got up and made her way to the door, unsure, then opened it and exited into a large hallway. She definitely wasn't in her home. If anything, she was in a strange place that she had no clue about. It seemed pretty big though, at least. With that, she went off and began walking, being careful and alert. She didn't like to fight, but if she needed to, she had to. That, and she always had her powers that would let her escape a little more easily.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Frederic and Narukame arrived at the mansion.

"I did say I'm not really welcome here, but it's mostly because Fugue and Waltz don't like me much. That's why I stay at the church. As for everyone else, they are friendly enough." Frederic said as they entered.

"We shouldn't run into them, right?" Narukame asked.

"Well, no. At least not Fugue anyway. Not sure about Waltz. Anyway, there's a living room of sorts down this way." He lead Narukame to the main room. "Biggest room in the mansion, then there's a decently sized training room, a kitchen and infirmary, a library, Waltz's throne room and there's plenty of bedrooms for everyone." Frederic didn't mention the dungeon. He felt it best not to.

"I...see. So if I want to stay here?" Narukame asked.

"Waltz is fine with newcomers staying here if they ask but...Fugue is head of security and he's like super uptight about it and it's partly due to his loyalty to Waltz and partly due to an incident that happened in the past."

Narukame could tell Frederic didn't want to talk about this "incident." He sat down in a chair and put RT's gem on a table next to it.

"So what exactly happened after that dice thing exploded? I saw your friend fly through a window and then you went in and came out without her."

"Well I don't know if we're friends exactly. I think of her as one but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual." He explained what he saw happen. "I feel partially responsible for not getting rid of the platinum dice first but the light balance was deadlier due to it's spells."

"I see." Frederic sat down on the couch nearby and the two started talking about other things.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Hambergite wandered around for a little while longer, not knowing which way seemed to be which in this place that surely seemed to be a mansion. Not only was she worried about what she might find, she was also worried for the townspeople she knew. She wondered how they'd do without her. There were rumors of a doctor's office looking to place there, so if those rumors were true, which she hoped they were, things shouldn't be so bad for them until she'd be able to return. The only issue would be how long it takes for said office to be set up there.

After a little bit of walking, she passed by what she saw as a kitchen. A nicely sized kitchen that would fit a mansion, she supposed. As she continued walking, soon enough, she heard some voices from a nearby room. Wanting to see what might be waiting here for her, while being careful, she slowly approaches said room. As she hides behind the wall and peeks around the corner, she sees quite a large living room. Pretty nice with how it looked and all, but then, not too far from where she's peeking from, she sees a couple people. To her, she sees them as seemingly normal humans, but they could still be bad humans. Then she spots something on the table beside one of the chairs one of them is in and focuses on it, seeing it as... a gem! She frowns and shrinks a bit behind the corner, but then again, it might not actually be a gem of her kind. Maybe just a simple Earthen jewel with no life in it. After all, what are the odds of there being another gem on Earth, or so she thought it still was Earth? Nervously, she peeks back from behind the corner and finally calls out.

"Hello...?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 am

(I was thinking of having Narukame mishear her name as Hamburger and just say it in a confused tone instead of a teasing one then she could correct him)

Narukame looked up when he heard the voice and saw a girl peeking from around the corner. "Hm? Oh, hello."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:47 am

(( That sounds nice xD Tbh that's how I got my nickname with my new group of SU friends ^^; Was an old nickname, but now they mostly call me Ham. ))

Seeing as how the reaction wasn't so adverse as she thought it could be, Hambergite peeked a little more out from behind the wall to at least show her face. As she does so, she looks around the room a little more from her vantage point before looking back at the one who answered her.

"Do... do you know where we are...?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:35 pm

(I bought this big thing of cat food for my cat and he's being a picky little brat >.<)

Narukame pointed at Frederic. "Hey he's the expert on this place. I only just got here awhile ago."

Frederic shrugged and explained about the world they were in and the mansion itself.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:05 pm

(( Darn it cat ))

Hambergite only just got here too and she didn't know if they were all here recently or not, so she felt both a little mistaken and slightly offended. It could've been explained a little nicer that the other guy was the one that knew everything. Then, when she got the explanation, she frowned some.

"So we're not on Earth anymore, but at least something similar to Earth... Wish I knew how I wound up here, though..."

Then she comes out from behind the wall, feeling slightly more comfortable after hearing the explanation on everything and the deal with the mansion. The only thing she was a little down about was the fact that she likely won't be able to get home. At least she can choose to believe the rumors she heard were true.

"From what you said, at least none of the Great Diamond Authority members are here. That would spell disaster for everyone here, as well as the planet... If all of them could get here, it would mean the end of the world."

Sure, no more than a couple lower gems from them might not be so bad and might just be irritating to fend off, but more than that would be trouble. Deciding to move onto another subject, she gets a little closer to them.

"Anyways, my name is Hambergite. A Earth Kindergarten-made gem that has been on Earth since emerging. Who are you two?"

Then she looks back to the gem, frowning slightly. Something still seemed a bit more to it.

"As for this..." She brings a hand near the gem. "If it some normal, lifeless jewel, or, well... an actual gem?" She wasn't sure if it was Homeworld-aligned or not if it was a gem, but she'd just have to wait and see.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 am

(I want to bring in Bakura. Or perhaps Ryou. That way I can send Frederic back)

"Ham...burger? Er...did I hear that right?" Narukame asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. He cleared his throat. "Yu Narukame."

"And I'm Frederic Chopin." Frederic added.

Narukame looked at RT's gem then at Hamburgite then back at the gem. "It's a gem." He wasn't sure how much more he should reveal and was thinking about it when he noticed Hamburgite's hairpin. "That's a neat looking hairpin."

(Couldn't think of any other reason he'd bring it up. Blah)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:45 am

(( Sure o: Feel free to do that ^^
But it's okay cx ))

At Narukame's mistake, Hambergite shakes her head and then pronounces it a bit more clearly for him.

"No, it's Hambergite. Ham-ber-gite. Sometimes people pronounce the h, but sometimes other people see it as a silent one. Anyways, it is nice to meet you both."

When Narukame comments that it is a gem, she frowns a bit in concern and picks it up in her hands, looking it over.

"So it is a gem... Must've had its form damaged in one way or another sometime recently or earlier... I wish I knew its alignment, but I guess I have to take the risk to help, just like I do with the humans in my town everyday."

Before she starts or does anything, she catches Narukame's little compliment on her hairpin and smiles slightly.

"Thank you. Even if it's just a star, there's a bit more meaning behind it."

With that said, she returns her look to the gem and cups her hands around it, after which a soft yellow glow can be seen around her hands as she begins to help heal the gem some to make recovery faster. As she does so, she continues.

"It represents who I decided to side with. On Earth, it is seen as a safe symbol to other gems and even some select few humans. It shows that they were a part of the rebellion, but under Rose Quartz's side to help save Earth. Of course, not every time fellow rebellion gems meet it's a good time. There's always a bit of caution if meeting someone for the first time."

Now done with healing the gem, she uncups her hands as the yellow glow fades away. Now all she had to do was wait.

"To Homeworld, the symbol that represents the rebellion is something that they see as bad and evil, all because gems like me wanted to keep them from destroying a beautiful, life-filled planet. The first tell-tale sign of a gem being of Homeworld alignment is a diamond of the color they serve under on their uniform, or if they have any sort of diamond present in whatever way on their apparel at all. I'm not sure if they're still after Earth, but I have a feeling that they might be. That's why it would be much, much harder to trust any Homeworld gems if they ever do come to Earth under the possible lie that they're back for nothing. If they ever come back, it's for a reason, and it's definitely not to apologize, since they might think there's no gems remaining on Earth. With Homeworld yet to discover this planet though... I hope it never does, and that there's no way for Homeworld to be contacted so they can trace to the location..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Narukame nodded. "Hamburgite." He repeated. He looked away. "It was kinda my fault. We got ambushed by some enemies from my world and I wasn't paying attention to one of them and it blew itself up."

He watched her heal RT's gem and listened to her explanation. When he heard her mention the diamond thing, he blinked. He vaguely remembered seeing a diamond on RT. At the time, he didn't know what it meant so he hadn't thought much of it.

From what Frederic had said, no one really knew how to leave, but he suspected the man wasn't entirely telling the truth. But even so, if a way out hadn't yet been figured out then it was possible that Homeworld wouldn't be able to make contact with RT.

Narukame's concern, though was that RT and Hamburgite would start fighting, or that they would get mad at him. He wasn't entirely well-versed in gem culture and he was willing to admit this. He hoped the two would at the very least get along.

Frederic stood up. "It is nice to meet you as well but I must be going now. I've explained to Narukame that I'm not entirely welcome in this mansion because of two people who aren't that fond of me."

"See you later then, Frederic." Narukame said as Frderic left.

(So you know how Peridot kinda did a 180 and betrayed Yellow Diamond? What if something similar happened here? I noticed RT was starting to be a little less hostile towards Narukame so I wonder if she'd have a bit of respect for him after he took the Hamaon spell for her.

I'll bring in Ryou in my next post, I think)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:54 pm

(( She'll respect him a little, but will still think lowly of him and such. Kind of the type to do that and really not want to admit he's slightly okay for saving her once, especially since she also would have the excuse of the other thing blowing up right by her. Still, she can eventually turn to be a bit better.
And okay o/ ))

Hambergite slowly nodded, not knowing of any sort of enemy or thing that could blow itself up. However, in a place like this, it can very well be possible since he said that it happened. He seemed to be trustworthy, so she took his word for it. When Chopin had to take his leave, she bid him farewell and watched the red gem still in her hand. Soon, it started to glow, and then it lifted up slightly into the air, which was when she backed away to give the reforming gem some space.

Rubellite Tourmaline was able to tell, at least, that she was being healed. It helped her form that retreated into her gem to recover quicker, so all she needed was a little time extra to think on how to reform. It didn't take her long at all, since she decided to reform with her same Diamond Authority uniform and looks. After she fully reformed and landed on the ground with her feet, she took a look around.

"Finally in the mansion, hm?"

That, and at least things won't jump out at her and attack her, so far as she knows. Then she finally noticed that, along with Narukame being here and Chopin gone, that there was another gem before her... a rebel gem by the looks of it. With that, she narrowed her eyes at her and scowled, ready to summon her weapon if needed.

"What the hell is a gem like you doing here?"

Hambergite frowned as she saw the Yellow Diamond worn upon the gem's uniform. She actually was a Diamond Authority gem, one that served under Yellow Diamond specifically. When finally recognized, the reaction she got definitely was one she didn't like, yet expected. She slowly backed up a step or two to gain just a little distance if she needed to, just so she can possibly get a head start on running if she had to. If she needed to fight using her weapon, she at least needed the space to fire off an arrow well.

"I have no clue why I'm here, as you might have no clue why you're here..."

So far, she can only really hope to try and agree to, at least, a shaky truce. One that might not be so stable and might fall through at any moment, but at least one if this other gem doesn't attack innocent humans or hurt the world and such, then she won't harm her.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:02 pm

(Nanako: NO FIGHTING!)

"Please. For my sake could you two try and get along? I admit I'm not extremely familiar with gem culture; I only know what you two have told me. I know you don't like each other but..." He sighed and looked at the two of them seriously. "I won't hesitate to step between the two of you if you do start fighting."

Meanwhile...

Bakura was bored. Right at this moment he was lounging on his bed, reading. His butler was babysitting his son, and he wasn't sure what his sister was doing. He closed his book and sat up.

"Yadonushi?" he thought.

"What?" came the reply of his host, Ryou.

"I'm bored. Let's switch for awhile."

There was a flash of light and in the next instant Ryou was sitting in the bed.

"Oh I see how it is..." He muttered. He got up and decided to go for a walk. His Yami rarely swapped places with him but he was familiar with the mansion's layout and the voices of the other inhabitants.

He walked for awhile until he came across the main room. He heard voices that he didn't recognize. He walked into the room. "Uh hello?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:29 pm

(( xD ))

Rubellite shot Narukame a serious look right back at him, her look still really displeased. She didn't like being told what to do, and with him saying he wouldn't hesitate to step between them both, she simply turns around and mutters a few curses underneath her breath. She could consider this time as her saving him, so she thought they were even on that part. Sometime, though, when he's not around and she happens to find this other gem, she won't hesitate to fight, unless something, by chance, happens to happen.

Hambergite, on the other hand, had no issues with not fighting. She'd only ever attack if provoked first, and if she had no other choice but to do so. She simply relaxed her position when the red gem turned around, thinking things are alright for now. When she heard a new voice come from in the room, she glanced in the direction it came from to spot a new person standing right there.

"Oh, hello there."

When Rubellite heard the new voice, she gave the person a still upset look before looking away, still a bit upset that, of all other gems to be here, it had to be a rebel.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:58 am

(Watch the Hiimdaisy P4 comic. It wasn't ever completed all the way through the game but it is funny. Look for the one posted by DwarfFace

Also I was thinking of coming up a neutral gem OV named Topaz. That is if there isn't already an existing character with that name. Anyway, her story would be that she didnt side with Homeworld or Earth but holds a personal grudge against the former cuz they attacked her for not joining their side)

"Look, the feeling may not be mutual but I consider you a friend," Narukame said, looking at RT. "so will you at least think about it?" He looked over at Ryou. "Hello."

"Er...am I interrupting something?" Ryou asked. He frowned. The boy who addressed him sounded vaguely familiar but he couldn't think of who he sounded like.

"No, it's okay..." Narukame replied.

Ryou went over to RT. "What's the matter?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum