Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim Empty Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:30 pm

So this is the side thread for our ship... What do we want the setting to be? I'm fine with any setting.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim Empty Re: Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:06 pm

(Hyrule work. A more familiar setting for Mr. Fabulous)

Bakura was currently up a tree, staring down at a wolf that had started to chase him the moment he arrived in the strange world he was in. Oh the joys of being part cat. He flattened his ears and hissed. The wolf just growled in response and scratched at the tree.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 pm

(Alright~cx Even if it wasn't hyrule, I'm sure he'd learn to adjust cx Technically it isn't hyrule, it's pretty much called the surface. We can say he has some sorta castle somewhere. And the times are... like, before the time of proper modern technology. So portals leading to the present day Bakura's from?o: )

Ghirahim: -everything had gotten terribly boring ever since that wretched Link defeated his master for good. well... at least he, the magnificent demon lord, got out alive. thankfully enough, he still had his place to call home untouched, and he'll make sure it goes on as such from the people in the sky, and those who happen to pass upon the ground. he would certainly try to take over the earth and sky again, but the job couldn't be done without his master... but for now, he decided to take a little stroll, maybe kill a pestering animal or two for the fun of it. it was the only thing he could really do, seeing as if her were to ever show himself to Link, he'd be attacked on sight. if to anybody else from the sky, they would turn tail and run to get Link. as he walked along, he eventually came to hear some... growling? it must be a wolf. he wasn't all that interested in going to see what it was upset about, but since he had nothing better to do, he went on ahead and did just that. he winds up behind the wolf, and he sees that it is clawing at some tree. what in the name of hylia is it so worked up about? deciding to find out, he looks up at the tree to see some sort of person. they looked kind of odd, though. not like the style of the people from the surface... that, and the person had the ears of a cat, and the tail of one too to say the least! he must have been chased up the tree by said wofl. ugh, how pathetic. not even willing to try and maul or wound, or even kill, the wolf. he could at least break off a twig, sharpen it, and stab the snarling beast! wanting to know how this scene will play out, he stands where he currently is and silently observes-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 am

Bakura caught the scent of someone else. He looked and saw what appeared to be a human but the newcomer didn't smell like one at all. "Do you mind getting that Bastet-forsaken animal away from this tree?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:46 am

Ghirahim: -he smirks ever so slightly- Oh, come on. Where would be the fun in that? -he looks back up into the tree once more- If you make at least some sort of effort to at least wound the beast, I may consider finishing it off.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:57 pm

"Yeah...never had the best experience at fighting dogs. Never had to before for that matter." Bakura sighed. "Just chase the damn mutt off so I can get down from here."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Ghirahim: Hm. You mustn't be that daring then. -he shakes his head slightly- No, I won;t chase him off. -he summons some daggers- I'd rather kill it. Be aware that you owe me, though. -with that, he quickly and effortlessly sends the daggers right at the wolf, killing it-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 am

"Where I grew up there were no dogs around. And I managed to hide the fact that I'm part cat from any strays that roamed around the streets. Otherwise I steered clear of those filthy beasts." He made a face. "Crowfood eaters, that's all they are. I prefer my food freshly killed." He then jumped down from the tree, taking down a sparrow as he did so.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:08 am

Ghirahim: I see. -when he sees the other kill the sparrow just like that, he raises his eyebrows ever so slightly- Well, where did you come from?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 am

"Not from this world. Don't know how I got here exactly." Bakura looked at the dead sparrow. "Er...if you don't mind...I'm gonna eat it now."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 am

Ghirahim: Interesting. -a different world, he said? it was pretty interesting. if he could figure out how to get there... maybe he could have the chance of taking that world over instead, since this world is long past him ruling it, since his master was defeated and all- Go on, eat it. -he looks back in the direction of his house, and then he gets the idea for what he could do for him in return- Ah, and I've come up with what you can do for me in return for me saving you.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 am

"My world's not all that glamorous." Bakura muttered around a mouthful of sparrow. He spat out a feather. "You didn't really save me. Just got rid of that mutt. So what did you think of anyway?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 am

Ghirahim: Still. -he looks back at him- Save you, getting rid of the wolf... No difference. Either way, I was thinking that you could serve me.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 pm

"Serve you? I don't even know you. And besides I already serve the goddess Bastet. Plus I don't think you'd want to have to deal with the burden of protecting me from a mad scientist who's only life purpose is to make my life a living hell. I gaurantee he'll be showing up looking for me sooner or later..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Ghirahim: Yes, serve me. -he narrows his eyes slightly- We will know each other in time, but you will be my servant. -when he mentions the scientist, he thinks things over- Well, he can easily be disposed of. After all, he's just some mortal man, right? That wretched Link wouldn't help him out in defeating me if we cross paths because he apparently likes to torture you.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 pm

"If doing experiments on me qualifies as torture then yes he loves doing that. It's been that way ever since his father killed my family and kidnapped me when I was a kitten. But it won't be that easy to get rid of him. He's as tenacious as a bloody cockroach..." Bakura flicked his tail irritably. "And you couldn't think of something less degrading? Bastet dammit...I could easily catch you a few rabbits as payment." He looked away. "At least you're not a human. You don't smell like one in any case."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Ghirahim: Oh, what a pity story. As for him being hard to get rid of... Well, so long as he tries to break into my castle to get to you, he's going to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. He may be coming for you, but he's trespassing upon my grounds and I won't tolerate that. -he lets out a slightly irritated sigh- Do you honestly think that a few dead rabbits is worth anything to me? I live in a grand castle! -he blinks- Ah, yes. I'm not human. As a matter of face, I am a demon, and to be more specific, a demon lord.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

"What, you don't eat rabbit?" Bakura blinked. "A demon? So you don't really eat then do you? Don't know much about demons or demon lords for that matter. As long as you're not a human I suppose it's not quite as degrading..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Ghirahim: On occasion, I do. -he shrugs- Sometimes I eat, sometimes I don't. And, well, good for you. Before we head off to my abode, what is your name?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:10 pm

"So rabbits still aren't a satisfactory payment?" Bakura rolled his eyes. "Don't think that means I've agreed to it. And if I'm going to tell you my name then I'd like to know yours."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Ghirahim: -sighs- Enough of that now. -he looks down at him- I'm the demon lord Ghirahim, and I'd like to be referred to as such.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:35 pm

"Fine Mr. Demon Lord..." Bakura looked away. "My name is Bakura. I'm a neko. Cats see me as a filthy half-breed, humans call me a freak of nature. And you...hmph. My loyalty will always be to Bastet first."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Ghirahim: -he nods- I can certainly see why, and as for the being you speak of, I know nothing of them. If it's some sort of god you believe in where you come from, the one of this land is Hylia.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 pm

"I was born in Egypt. So yes Bastet's an Egyptian goddess. The pendant around my neck...well I was born into the House of Bastet. So I'm descended from a line of her desciples. I haven't gone through the ritual to awaken my dormant power. Never got a chance before my life was ruined. This pendant is what will allow me to use that power if and when it's ever awakened."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Ghirahim: I see. -he looks back in the direction of his place- Are you ready to come with me to my castle?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum