Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 am

(Eh, creative licence)

Eloise: I go to Yubel's door, knocking politely. "Yubel, come on out, dear, you need to eat if you're to work hard for the Deputy Mayor." I pause, hearing nothing. "Yubel?" I know this is a breach of etiquette, but I unlock Yubel's door with my master key, peeking in not finding Yubel in the room. I close the door, relocking it. Then I return to the kitchen. "She must have gone on ahead. Eager to get an early start."

Helen: "That's not good, she has to eat if she's to have enough energy to do her job properly. Let's have a basket of muffins delivered to her at city hall."

Eloise: "Good idea." While my sister loads up the muffins in a basket, I summon a delivery boy to take the basket to city hall.

gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am

Yubel:
I arrive exactly at the specified time, no second later or earlier. "good morning, Miss Briggs. I hope you slept well."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 am

Callie: I smile to Yubel, as I'm signing in for the day of work. "I did. How did you do with the sisters?" I see the delivery boy arrive with the basket of muffins. I accept it and read the note. "Aww, that's sweet of them. They noticed you went off without breakfast so they sent this basket for you." I hand the basket to Yubel.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:02 am

~if they don't stop, they will be my breakfast!~ "urm, to be honest, it was too much kindness at once for me. more than I could handle. they maybe didn't mean it, but I felt like a little child."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 am

Callie: I giggle. "I know exactly what you mean. Those two mean well, but they can go a little overboard. Well if you don't want a muffin, how about we put the basket up in the Mayor's office and share with everyone in city hall?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 am

~how can it be so difficult to gain her trust? she is nice. nice people are weak~ "I think that's a wonderful idea."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am

Callie: "But first, since they are your muffins, you get first choice."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 am

"no no, I like your idea."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 am

Callie: "The muffins are for all to share, so that means you get one too. Pick your muffin, then we will all make our selections and enjoy them."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 am

"... I can't devour anything but meat and blood"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 am

Callie: "Interesting." I look over the muffins. "Ah, I think I see a few mouse ones. Why not give one of those a try?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

"really?" I take one and eat it. "mmh, delicious" ~yuck~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 am

Callie: I help myself to a muffin. "Tell the truth, is it really good?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 am

"no. I was just being polite. I never ate a muffin before and I think you have to get used to them" ~I heard those nice people like honesty~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 am

Callie: "At least you tried one." I put the basket on a desk for everyone to enjoy and pick up a list of tasks that need to get done for that day. "Shall I tell you the work that needs to get done, today, and where you can help out?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am

"yes, please" ~I hope she trusts me soon.~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Callie: I look over the list. "Let's see, Megakat City Tower is complete and Mayor Manx is going to show it to some out of town investors, today. We could use some help setting up the place to make it look nice for our guests. Are you interested in doing that? Putting out some tables and chairs, maybe check with the catering is in order for the function."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:07 pm

"of cause, Miss Briggs, I would gladly do that"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Callie: "I'll be there to help you, if you need it. As well as Mayor Manx. Of Course, Mayor Manx would probably try to lure the guests to the golf course. Once he does that, we're free to do as we please."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:18 pm

"I find it incredible that a cat like him has that job. I think you should have his job instead."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Callie: "The people love Mayor Manx. What can I say? Let's get over to the tower, we can take my car."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm

on our way I keep the discussion up "they don't like him but the lie that he tells them. they have a right to know the truth."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Callie: "Mayor Manx comes through when its important."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:46 pm

"so would you. but you would see that it's important all the time, not only when it suits you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Callie: "Still I wouldn't want to replace Mayor Manx."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next