Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:59 am

"you have to summon me... in order to do that... there are several ways. one is that you bury me and then use Necromancy. One is is that you use powerful spells. or You have to make 2 sacrifices. You have to sacrifice living beings that in some way belong to you. allies, friends, pets, slaves, employees... that kind of thing."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 am

Callie: "Ugh, I won't kill people so sacrifice is out. As for Necromancy, I don't know anything about spells or magic. Is there a third option?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:21 am

I think for a long time. "no. either any kind of magic, or sacrifices."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 am

Callie: "I'll try the magic one. Can you teach me the spell? I'll try but I can't guarantee I'll do any good with it. I had a distant ancestor that knew magic, but that was several generations ago. What's the spell?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:33 am

Yubel:
"oh, there are several ones. plenty of them. and I can't teach you either. we will have to find a teacher."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 am

Callie: "Whatever it takes to get you out of that card. Shall we explore to see if we can find a teacher?" I fidget with the card. "Um... I don't know where to put you so I don't bend you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 am

"you should put it into a box. and thank you for your help"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 am

Callie: I look around the room, "I don't see any boxes small enough for your card." I peer into my briefcase. "Would a shoe box do? It'd be big, but at least you'd be safe."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:42 am

"yes, that would be okay" actually I shiver at the thought of a dirty smelly shoe box.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 am

Callie: "It's a new box, so it shouldn't smell too bad. I went shoe shopping before coming to work today and chose to wear the shoes out of the store. I tossed out my old shoes there." I put Yubel's card in the shoe box and go out looking for someone who knows about the kind of magic to bring Yubel back to life.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 am

Yubel:
I look around inside the shoe bock. it's dark, smelly, plain and uncomfortable. ~better get me out of here fast. or at least open the lid, I can't see a thing~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 am

Callie: I leave the lid of the shoe box off. "There, now you can see. Let me know if you see anyone able to teach me how to set you free."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:08 am

Yubel:
"is there a town nearby? or even better a palace? usually I was summoned by people who live in palaces."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:19 am

Callie: I start walking, I see a mansion. "There's a mansion. Maybe someone there will know how to do the magic required to summon you." I walk up to the place.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:26 am

(and now?)

Yubel:
"I really hope so. I don't like being in a card."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:37 am

(I don't control anyone in the thread that can use the magic that would bring Yubel back. Either you'd have to control someone or we'd need an Ebil to help control someone.)

Callie: I go up to the mansion, knocking on the door.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:50 am

a servant opens the door. "yes? how can I assist you, Miss?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Callie: I smile to the person. "Hello, I'm Calico Briggs, just call me Callie. I'm new, here, and was wondering if there was anyone who might know something about magic. I have a friend, stuck in a card, and the only way to get them out without killing someone is to use magic. Could you help me? We're also going to need a place to stay. Thanks."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 am

(I don't really know how to populate this world with people.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 am

(Bring some other players in, like have Ebil bring in Bakura or Yami or somebody.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 am

(yes, that would be good.
*throws a pokéball.* Ebil, I summon you!)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

((*coughPastycough*))
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09 pm

(Not feeling Pasty)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:20 am

(what?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 am

(The Pastmaster. One of the villains in the series. He has control over time and hates any sort of technology)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next