Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

(Yes.)

Callie: "If you were a living shield, how did you survive?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 am

Yubel:
"I am immortal." I say it so casual as if it was nothing special. "and so I was used as a mere shield."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 am

Callie: "That's kind of sad, using you as a shield just because you're immortal. Well, I'm not immortal, I can get hurt and killed. Now you see why I'm careful." I begin looking through my desk for a list. "Well, I have a list of boarding houses in the city. They'll feed you, give you a place to stay, and teach you to take care of yourself. Would that be satisfactory for you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 am

"yes, thank you very much. you see, I would like to be a bodyguard for you because I know you aren't immortal."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 am

Callie: "I wouldn't treat you as shamefully as you've been treated in the past. I would just appreciate someone helping and running a few errands for me around town, since I'm so busy." I hand Yubel the list of boarding houses. "If you let me know which one you're going to, I can call over and let them know to expect you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:42 am

"I know you won't treat me like I was treated. that's why I want to do this for you. I would like to protect you"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 am

Callie: "Just help me and run errands, that's all I ask of all who work for city hall."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 am

(Yubel signed a for for becoming a body guard, correct?)

"why would I run errands as a body guard? I wouldn't be able to protect you then.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 am

(It was a general form to be a helper at city hall, not a bodyguard.)

Callie: "I don't need a bodyguard. City Hall has it's own security guards, the city itself has Enforcers, and if I really get into trouble, I can always call upon the Swat Cats."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:01 pm

I look at the form again and sigh frustrated. "so I can't put my best talent to any use to help you?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Callie: "If you run errands, you will be a big help to me. Maybe you'll discover talents more useful than human shield."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 pm

"well if you think I could help you by running errants, please give me my first order." ~this is not good! like this I can't be around her all the time.~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Callie: "In the morning."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:15 pm

"so there is nothing I can do for you?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Callie: "In the morning, I'll find work for you to do, for me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:29 pm

I look hurt "maybe I should go back to the army. at least there I was useful all the time, not only in the morning"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Callie: "Have patience. You can be helpful, you just have to wait a little at first. Also, you'll have time to get yourself settled a little."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

"I don't need to get settled when I work for you 24/7. but I suppose you don't want that, huh? it's because I am ugly, isn't it? you don't want me around you. of cause, you are afraid of me, why would you want to look at me, an ugly stinky demon?" I sob and my eyes water ~gee, why can't you feel guilty already?~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Callie: "That's not it at all. You're upset, now. Go get yourself settled in a boardinghouse. In the morning, when we're both relaxed and refreshed, we can begin working together."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 pm

"but why can't I start right now? you said I could help you, right? you were lying! I can't help you at all."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Callie: "Because both you and I need rest, for the night. It'll be okay. Really."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 pm

"fine, I get it. I will just vanish from your life. you don't need me, you don't want me." ~you are such a pesty cat. can it be that hard to dominate her~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Callie: "I will need you in the morning, here. Until then, I can take care of myself and I need you to learn to take care of yourself. I'm the deputy mayor, not the babysitter."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 pm

"... what am I supposed to do until then? I don't need food, I don't need sleep, I don't need shelter. I don't have friends. there is nothing I can do until the morning. it really wouldn't bother me to help you."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Callie: "Find some way to relax. Make some friends. At the moment, I don't need any help."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next