Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:02 pm

~you should wait, Yubel~ "well, if you say so"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Callie: We arrive at the tower and I park. "Here we are, let's begin setting up."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:06 pm

"yes" I go to work.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Callie: I help setting things up. A few minutes before the guests arrive I instruct Yubel. "When the guests arrive, offer us refreshments, but don't hover. Don't say anything bad about Mayor Manx or the city or the guests or the tower. Be on your best behavior."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

"anything you ask for, Miss Briggs." I follow all instructions ~that was a bad choice. I should rather try to manipulate Manx~
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 pm

(Do you want to control Manx and Yubel, while I control the guests and Callie?)

Callie: I smile pretty, remaining quiet while Manx does his best to charm the guests.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 pm

(urm, I can try. but I don't really know how to. actually I don't like the direction in which this whole thread is going and it is a lot different from what I imagined.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 pm

(Callie would be friendly, but careful around strangers. That would be logical. Do you want to drop the thread all together?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:46 pm

(I am not sure. maybe. at the current state Yubel wouldn't need to interact with Callie. if we do this, I would like to settle it in Crossover after all the pain Yubel dealt after Yami and Bakura disappeared somehow.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:35 pm

(But we run into the same problem I said when we were thinking up this thread in the first place. Callie wouldn't trust Yubel's intentions are good, if they meet after all the pain that had been inflicted upon her by Yubel. Trust is key when trying to get a couple together.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 am

(yes, that's indeed a problem.
hmm, how about this: similar plot, but Yubel doesn't want to use Callie. instead Callie finds the card and becomes Yubel's mistress)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 pm

(mmm, I don't know. I did sort of come up with a way to salvage the thread, if your interested. The issues of the thread are thus. Yubel is trying to develop a relationship with Callie in order to manipulate her in her own realm. Clearly that won't work, because no matter how frustrated Callie is she won't betray her friends, in her own realm. So no matter how Yubel tries to manipulate her into turning against her friends, it won't work. (That is canon Callie. How she runs and how she operates. She's loyal and there's no getting around that no matter how hard anyone tries.) This leaves Yubel a difficult and uphill battle when it comes to gaining Callie's trust. Yubel's all about manipulation, waiting and trying to turn the duel or battle in Yubel's favor. The only thing keeping Yubel from manipulating Callie and turning Callie against her friends is Callie's loyalty to them.
What if we were to level the playing field a little? Separate Callie from her friends. Put her in a place where the only person she has to rely on is Yubel. Perhaps bring Callie and Yubel to Crossover world only it would be as though they are totally new to Crossover, like they had just arrived.
So here's the set up. Megakat City Tower is always getting attacked. (That's canon for the series, the thing's been destroyed twice and rebuilt each time.) So we send Mayor Manx and the guests away to play golf and a fissure opens under the Tower. The fissure sucks in Yubel and Callie, bringing them to a strange world known as Crossover. If you like, the effect of the fissure could turn Yubel into a card. Callie finds the card, summons Yubel and becomes mistress to Yubel. Then Callie and Yubel have to work together to find a way back to Megakat City. But along the way they develop a mutual trust and affection and relationship.
How does that work for you?)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm

(So in summary.
*Manx and the guests are sent away to play golf.
*A fissure opens under Megakat City Tower
*Callie and Yubel get sucked into the fissure along with the tower.
*Yubel gets turned into a card.
*Callie summons Yubel from the card, thereby becoming Yubel's mistress. (Since Callie wouldn't know how to summon Yubel via the card game's rules, Yubel would have to guide her through the process, via some kind of connection.))
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 am

(currently Yubel is about to give up her plan and find someone else to manipulate. the fissure would prevent it and when Callie becomes Yubel's mistress by picking up the card Yubel would be loyal to Callie. it's a very loyal card. So yes, with that idea it would indeed work.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:22 am

(So shall we kick it off?)

Guest: "You have a fine tower, Mayor Manx. But I'm thinking a diversion might be more conducive to business negotiations. I don't suppose you play golf, do you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 am

Mayor Manx:
a wide grin appears on my face "indeed I do. and I am more than delighted to hear you do, too. yes, I agree, fresh air is always for negotiations. shall we go then?" I hold the door open for him.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Guest: "Yes." I go with Mayor Manx to the golf course.

---

Callie: Left behind, I face palm. "Mayor Manx..." I take a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Well, nothing we can do. While they're playing golf, we're start cleaning up." I smile at Yubel. "I'll help."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Yubel:
"how can you be satisfied with that man at the top?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Callie: "Despite his laziness and cowardice, Mayor Manx is still my friend. I'm loyal to my friends." I start helping cleaning things up, when there is a loud and jarring rumble, under my feet. I make my way to a window to look out and see what's going on. It seems a huge crack in the earth has opened up and Megakat City Tower is sinking into it. I scream. "NO! Not after half the treasury has been spent renovating this place for investors. I swear this building must be cursed. Yubel, we've got to get out of here." I run towards the door, only to find the exit blocked. I try to escape out the window, but it's too late. The Tower is swallowed by the fissure. The ceiling of earth, closing after it. At some point Callie hit her head. Blacking out into unconsciousness.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:19 am

Yubel:
I see a big piece of wall falling on Callie and quickly cover her under my body. the building falls apart and it feels like I had to carry all of it on my back. finally it stops. I try to get out of the debris and after a long struggle I bring her out and lie her on the grass. then I collapse and only the card is left.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Callie: A soft breeze tickles my nose in the meadow, causing me to sneeze and wake up. I sit up looking around confuse. "What... where am I?" I look down next to me, seeing a card with Yubel's picture on it. I pick up the card. "What's this? But Yubel was..." I shake my head. "She must be lost somewhere in this place." I start calling trying to find Yubel. "YUBEL! YUBEL WHERE ARE YOU?!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Yubel:
I call from inside the card and also from inside Callie's head. "I am in your hand"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Callie: Jumps, startled at the sudden sound of Yubel's voice. I look at the card in my hand. "Yubel? How'd you get in the card and how do I get you out, again?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:31 am

Yubel:
"well... urm... actually... it's a long story... I am a spirit from a different world. we -these spirits- used to be sealed in stones by ancient Egyptian Mages. now a man named Pegasus got their magic and decided to seal us in cards instead so children could play with us and he could become rich."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:42 am

Callie: "Ouch. I don't care about this Pegasus, person. How do I get you out of the card?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next