Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by Kronus Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 pm

(I think so. this still isn't really how I imagined it. I first thought it was a nice shipping but I think what I actually wanted is getting them together despite everything that happened.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: Swat Yubel (Yubel and Callie shipping thread)

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:07 pm

(I was kind of curious to see what came next, but if you're not feeling it, no need to force the story. To be honest, I'm kind of tired of Renes. I've got my Rene in a miserable emotional spiral of pain. I can't really see a plausible way for my Rene to get out of it. She won't listen to anybody, not even herself.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:36 pm

(you were also once in a situation where you wanted to kill yourself but didn't. so there has to be a way to get out of that pain. I am enjoying how I can try to solace her. maybe the solace will eventually be successful?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

(More like my attempt failed... Then I had everyone yelling at me for being so stupid as to try in the first place. Then I went to counseling, then I was in hospital for awhile. Took classes on how to cope and deal with life so I don't stay in that level of pain for too long. Eventually, I got to the point where I no longer wanted to make an attempt on my life. It took a long while and I still have the rare occasional really bad day. But in the state Rene's in, without skills training and counseling, you don't get better overnight. No matter how much solace you receive.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 am

(hm. Well I assume the court ordered her to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist. We could time skip a little and only play out a few important events.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 pm

(If you want.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:02 am

(if it helps Rene.)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 am

(We can try it. I suppose it's hard seeing where I was compared to how far I've come.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

(I locked this. I don't want to do it anymore. 1. it's too depressing. 2. the thread isn't going the way I want.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9